1) High efficiency
2) Quickly Response
3) Strong load compatibility & stability
4) Over-current & short-circuit protection
5) Built-in fuse
6 ) Low voltage & overload protection
7) Small profile, light weight, green sound
12V or 24V
Low voltage range
High voltage range
(220V±10% or 110V±10%) changeable
Modified sine wave
Outside box Dimension(cm)
- Q:I power adapter output current 3.25A for a 4.5A, can you use it
- As long as the same voltage with the same polarity on the connector
can! The The
This can also increase the stability of the computer ^ _ ^, and to speed up the role of charging time, in short, will not cause a bad impact on the computer.
- Q:Jd1a-40 motor speed controller and how to connect the motor
- Speed control motor wiring method:
3.4.5 is the terminal of the tachogenerator (U / V / W) from the right-to-left order of 1.2 for the excitation coil (F1 / F2) terminal, from the extended end of the speed motor (electromagnetic clutch)
Master 7 plugs on the air plugs (governor): terminal 1.2 for the 220v input, 3.4 on the speed of the motor on the excitation coil, 5.6.7 speed motor on the tachogenerator.
Motor speed control method:
The speed regulating motor is to change the speed of the motor by using the series, voltage, current, frequency and so on of the motor to make the thyristor voltage regulation method the best.
- Q:18: 5 kilowatts bipolar multi-pole pump motor with inverter
- If you worry about the small, with 18.5KW is far enough.
- Q:Will the laptop's power adapter is not the original good?
- Theoretically can be inserted into the use and will not have any obvious damage to the machine
But it is best to buy the number of volt and your original consistent
Original also has original benefits
According to some "professional" sources claim that no original touchpad will have a slight jitter, I was not found
- Q:What is the base blockade in the drive?
- After the base is blocked, the power tube is fully closed to protect the power tube.
- Q:How to make the motor speed (control speed), can not use frequency
- Do not use the variable frequency motor with the speed motor
- Q:Does the inverter set the number of poles to match the number of poles of the motor?
- The inverter will adjust the voltage and frequency of the output power by the breaking of the internal IGBT, according to the actual needs of the motor to provide the required power supply voltage, and then achieve the purpose of energy saving, speed control, in addition, the inverter has a lot of protection , Such as overcurrent, overvoltage, overload protection and so on. With the continuous improvement of industrial automation, the inverter has also been a very wide range of applications.
- Q:What are the differences and links between the soft starters and the frequency converters, and their respective principles and uses?
- The frequency changer mainly consists of rectifying (alternating current direct current), filtering, re-rectifying (direct current alternating current), braking unit, driving unit, detecting unit micro-processing unit and so on. Motor asynchronous speed expression bit:
N = 60 f (1-s) / p (1)
Where n --- the speed of asynchronous motor; f --- the frequency of asynchronous motor; s --- motor slip; p --- motor pole pairs.
From the formula (1) we can see that the output speed of the motor is related to the input power frequency, slip rate and the number of pole pairs of the motor. Therefore, the direct speed regulation mode of AC motor mainly has variable speed (adjustment P), rotor Resistance speed control or cascade speed or internal feedback motor (adjust s) and frequency control (adjust f) and so on.
And we now use the most widely used is the frequency control, from the speed n is proportional to the frequency f, as long as the change in frequency f can change the motor speed, when the frequency f in the range of 0 ~ 50Hz, the motor speed adjustment range is very width. The inverter is to change the motor power frequency to achieve speed adjustment, is an ideal high efficiency, high performance speed control means.
- Q:What is the IGBT? Our inverter IGBT fried,
- Popular point is a switch, give him the signal to continue in accordance with a certain order switch, the DC through the switch into a change in the exchange of alternating current, different frequency.
- Q:What is the difference between variable frequency motor and variable speed motor?
- so the output torque will not change, that increase the current work is useless work. Variable frequency motors are generally used for deceleration, and in accordance with the law to adjust the voltage and frequency, that is, no matter how changes, the voltage divided by the frequency is a constant value.
Our products have obtained CE, FCC and RoHS and other certificates. With professional skills and technology, our monthly production capacity is 100,000 units. We have a strict quality control system to ensure that you receive qualified products. "Creativity and Sincerity" is our tenet. We sincerely hope to cooperate with customers from all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range