Mobile Pallet Racking System in really good condition. It is used on a clean warehouse environment. Also the Mobile Pallet Racking System has good-looking, superior performance, can be disassembled and assembled conveniently, it is ideal for smaller or bulkier but lighter applications.
Name: Mobile Pallet Racking System
Specification: As your required
Material: High quality steel
Parts: Upright poles, layer plates,crossbeam, bracing, safety pins, wire footing plates, beam supporting ect.
Surface treatment: Phosphatization static powder coating.
Max loading capacity: As your required.
Colors: Various kinds of colors could be chosen.
1) Luxurious and elegant
2) Optimizes warehouse space
3) The layer can be steel plate or wood plate
4) The height can be adjusted easily by 50mm one pitch
5) Easy to assemble without any screw thread connectors
Package: Standard seaworthy export packaging.
Why us: Free professional advice and design, to provide you the best solutions, satisfying your specific storage demands. Strict quality control, Rapid delivery, product quality assurance and our quality comprehensive service.
- Q:Palletized shelves are different from crossbar shelves
- In addition, the shelves of the beam can be set up according to the characteristics of the storage, so that the demand for the access to the goods can be easily accessible, which is called the shelf space. It has the advantages of wide range, wide range, mechanical access, high efficiency and high efficiency, but also has the disadvantages of space utilization.
- Q:What is the distance between the aisles of the medium supermarket aisle
- The distance between the aisles of a medium-sized supermarket aisle: the main aisle is 1.5-2m, and the others can range from 0.8 to 1.2 meters.
- Q:QQ supermarket is enough for the grade why can't buy vegetable shelf?
- Level 50 vegetable shelves It doesn't make sense to sell a 4000W sale at 150 points. This is a small black template for a small black template.
- Q:What is the difference between a set of shelves and a row of shelves?
- A set of shelves are made up of two columns and pieces of layer board, girder (or two columns and beams), depending on the requirements and the size of the warehouse bearing installation is put in the warehouse, under the condition of limited space, can be a set of shelves in a row.
- Q:How to judge the quality of the shelf when buying the shelf
- The surface of the shelf is processed, the surface of the shelf is sprayed evenly and with strong adhesion.
- Q:How much does it cost to store shelves two meters long and 0.4 meters high?
- 400 yuan for a piece of steel like this one.I hope my answer will help you.
- Q:Q: how do the skin of the shelves in the QQ supermarket replace
- That one can't be replaced by itself, only upgrades, level 11, 21, 31. When the shelves are upgraded automatically. The decorative shelf options have your skin and move to the shelf you want to replace.
- Q:Why do supermarkets regularly adjust the placement of goods on their shelves?
- What season of seasonal activities have more sales promotion products to be prominently displayed What you say makes a lot of sense
- Q:How much is a supermarket shelf?
- Look at the location of the supermarket and the number of people You'll have to talk to the supermarket owner
- Q:Do you know what's going on in the storage rack?
- Logistics bidding generally refers to the large-scale production enterprise in order to make their products in the process of storage and transportation and distribution gets more high quality service, within a certain range for logistics enterprises as a means of investment. Logistics bidding can also called logistics outsourcing, the manufacturers or sales enterprise to focus resources, save administrative costs, enhance the core competition ability, the logistics business to contract entrusted to the other party
It is a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of storage equipment is a direct supplier for ABB etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
20.00% Western Europe
10.00% South America
10.00% Mid East
5.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range