Order On-line Tracking
MiniSensorless Vector Frequency Inverter
Voltage and power range：
3phase, 380v: 0.4~5.5kw
3/1 phase, 220v: 0.4~3.7kw
Output frequency range: 0.00Hz-400.00 Hz
(1) VF control: Multipoint VF curve. This apply to the situation that one frequencyinverter drives multiple motors, such as fan, water pump, engraving machine,injection molding machine etc.
(2) Open-loop vector control: Steady speed with highprecision, wide range of speed governing, as the speed ratio is 1:150 and frequencyis 0.5Hz, we could output 150% rated torque. Good dynamic performance.
Output current (A)
Adopter motor KW
Single or three phase 220V±15%
SVF-MN series frequencyinverter could be widely used in the industry of food, packing, textile,engraving machines, washing machine, offset machine and rolling door etc.
Warranty of the company products executes in accordance with "the quality assurance" in instructions.
1. Warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchasing the product
2. Even within 12 months, maintenance will also be charged in the following situations:
2.1. Incorrect operation (according to the manual) or the problems are caused by unauthorized repair or transformation.
2.2. The problems are caused by exceeding the requirements of standards specifications to use the drive.
2.3 After purchase, loss is caused by falling damage or improper transportation.
2.4 The devices' aging or failure is caused by bad environment (corrosive gas or liquid).
2.5 Earthquake, fire wind disaster, lightning, abnormal voltage or other accompanied natural disasters cause the damage.
2.6 Damage is caused during transport (note: the mode of transportation is determined by customers, the company helps to handle the transferring procedures of goods).
2.7 Unauthorized tearing up the product identification (e.g.: Nameplate, etc.); the serial number does not match the warranty card.
2.8 Failing to pay the money according purchase agreement.
2.9 Can not objective actually describe the installation, wiring, operation, maintenance or other using situation to the company's service units.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|