Detailed Product Description of Ready Mix Concrete Plant (25-180m3/h)
2.Mixer: SICOMA, BHS
3.Warranty: 15 Months
4.Certificate: CE, ISO
Skip Type of Ready Mix Concrete Plant (25-180m3/h)
Discharging Height (m)
Total Power (kW)
- Q:What is the difference between a concrete mixer and a mortar mixer
- The mortar mixer should be smaller! No different
- Q:How does a concrete mixer operate
- Steps and considerations for concrete mixers: Steps: 1, switch the function switch from the column to "automatic" position, press the start switch on the controller, and the whole operation will operate automatically. After the whole process is finished, it will stop automatically, and in the running project, if it is necessary to stop, press the stop button and then restart. After the start button is pressed, the display begins to show time, slow, sand, fast, stop, fast, and run the light on time. When automatic control, all the switches must be allocated to the stop position.
- Q:What is the JZ250 concrete mixer
- The characteristics of the JZC concrete mixer JZC type mixer is according to gb/t9142-2000 < < concrete mixer technology condition > > the design and manufacture, reasonable structure, and has high productivity, mixing of good quality and aesthetically pleasing, convenient movement, is a kind of more advanced models.
- Q:How to safely use concrete mixer
- A concrete mixer is a machine that mixes cement, gravel and water into concrete mixtures. It consists mainly of mixing, loading and unloading mechanism, water supply system, original motive, transmission mechanism, frame and supporting device. Operating procedures Before stirring, the car should be run in an empty car. Adjust the timing of the relay according to the stirring time. Water moistening the mixing bowl and the blade and the ground. The process, such as electrical or mechanical fault, should be discharged from the part of the mixing material, lighten the load, remove the fault and then drive again. When operating, the operation should be checked regularly to prevent safety accidents such as electrocution and mechanical injury. Finish the experiment, turn off the power supply, clean the mixing drum and the ground and clean up the cleaning.
- Q:Can you stir the mortar in a concrete mixer?
- Vertical shaft concrete mixer can be mixed with mortar. Self-falling concrete mixer is not suitable to mix mortar, especially the mortar with large flow.
- Q:Is the concrete mixer and mortar mixer a machine
- The mortar mixer is the machine which mixes the cement, the sand and the aggregate with the water and mixed the mortar. It consists mainly of mixing, loading and unloading mechanism, water supply system, original motive, transmission mechanism, frame and supporting device. Mortar mixer equipment can meet the performance requirements of dry mortar, dry material, adhesive powder production needs, such as: putty powder, powder coating, masonry mortar, plaster mortar, insulation mortar, decorative mortar needed by the system and so on all kinds of dry powder mortar; And it has many advantages such as small area, little investment, quick results and easy operation. Working principle: when mixed machine work, inside the machine material subjected to two opposite direction of the rotor, with complex movement, the blades to drive the material aspect counterclockwise along the machine slot wall, on the one hand, drive material turning around, overlapping the two rotor shape floating zone, within the region, regardless of the shape of the material, size, and density, can make material floating instant weightlessness, which makes the material in the machine groove omni-directional continuous loop turn staggered shear each other, so as to achieve the effect of rapid mixing soft.
- Q:How many tiles are in the concrete mixer on the site
- The type of concrete mixer on the site is different, the power is different. The type of concrete mixer is normally divided by the amount of material, such as the JS500, which indicates the amount of material 500L. A concrete mixer usually has three electric motors: stirring motor, winding motor, pump motor. The following is the power of the blender: The amount of material is 350L, general power of 19.55 KW. The output is 500L, the mixer power is 18.5 KW, the hoist power 5.5 KW, the power of the pump is 750W, the total power is 24.75 KW. Output of 750L, mixer power 30KW, hoist power 7.5 KW, pump power 1.1 KW, total power 38.6 KW; Output 1000L, mixer power 37KW, hoist power 11KW, pump power 3KW, total power 51KW; Output of 1500L, mixer power 45KW, hoist power 18.5 KW, water pump power 3KW, total power 66.5 KW. The output is 2000L, the machine power is 75KW, the power of the hoist is 22KW, the power of the pump is 4KW, the total power is 101KW.
- Q:What are the pros and cons of a concrete mixer?
- Are you talking about the production line at the blender station or is it the usual blender or that? These I understand
- Q:250 litres of the blender once made concrete
- 250-litre agitator is measured at a time of 0.25 m3, which is about 80% of the amount in real time, avoiding mixing and mixing
- Q:How many cubic meters of concrete is mixed with concrete mixer?
- Js5001/750/1000/1000/1500/2000/3000/3000 concrete mixers and concrete mixers Depending on the model, you can determine a 0.75 square plate of 0.5 square 750 for the 500 The smallest drum mixer is 0.3 square
Our produces are recognized worldwide for high quality, reliability and excellent after-sales services. We also attain CE and ISO9001:2000 Certificates. Currently, we sell our products to over 60 countries. Our vast line of products is available for countless use, meeting all our customers' special needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||35.00% Mid East
20.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
10.00% South Asia
5.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port,Shanghai Port
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range