Model Number: 725
Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
Type: Mini Loader
Moving Type: Wheel Loader
Rated Load: 800kg
Warranty: 1 year since the BL date
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
YN725 Technical Parameters
Engine / Motor
Engine / Motor manufacturer
Engine / Motor type
at rpm maximum
Operating data and Weights
Speed Level 1
Bucket capacity Standard bucket
Lifting force maximum
Breakaway force maximum
Tipping load with bucket - machine straight
Tipping load with pallet fork -machine straight
Tipping load with bucket - machine at angle
Tipping load with pallet fork - machine at angle
Driving hydraulics - operating pressure
Driving hydraulics - discharge capacity
Operating hydraulics - operating pressure
Operating hydraulics - discharge capacity
Tank capacity (fuel)
Hydraulic oil tank
Type as standard
Type as option
Adopt original Perkins engine, American Eaton hydraulic steering unit, original Italian hydraulic control valve, standard bucket, big arm and bucket floating.
1. Perkins or Kubota engine and italy hydraulic pump;
2. New articulated and steering style, let u operate more stably;
3. Min width 950mm, less than 1.9m high, go across door easily;
4. 43° big turning angle, much more flexible to operate;
5. Side support and enhanced working devices ensure safe;
6.Either multi-integrated joystick or hydraulic arm damping system, your best choice;
7.Cabin with heater and canopy can be exchanged.
- Q:What is the deadweight of the ZL50 loader?
- The ZL50 loader has a weight of 17100 Kg of ZL50 loader basic parameters are as follows: 1 rated load rated load 5000kg 2 overall 17100kg 3 weight weight rated bucket capacity 3M rated capacity of 4 maximum tractive force 152KN maximum traction force maximum breakout force 5 is the largest rise more than 170KN 6 maximum grade ability maximum gradeability 30 ~ 7 maximum maximum dump height 3150mm 8 unloading height maximum distance maximum dump reach uninstall 1250mm 9 machine size overall dimension (L * W * H) 7920 x 3050 x 10 3400mm minimum turning radius 6640mm minimum turning radius
- Q:First you free loading
- 6 、 check / adjust the clutch pedal height and stroke;7 、 check / adjust the hand brake stroke;8. Check the fastening chassis screws;9. Clean air filter core;10. Add liquid (engine coolant, brake fluid, windshield cleaning fluid, etc.);11. Change engine oil;12. Replace the engine oil filter.This answer is recommended by users
- Q:What kind of engine does the Dragon loader have?
- The basic configuration of Weifang loader engine! Fuel-efficient, good power!
- Q:Liugong loader defects?
- The Liugong loader has to keep a lot of retired workers and therefore the price is very expensive and the quality of other loaders are similar in quality I am 7 years of career on the Liugong loader familiar is not recommended Liugong or buy it Jingong price highs absolutely right
- Q:Liugong and Xiamen, lonking loaders performance what
- The preferred vehicle weight is, the car is durable, long car light, Liugong high fuel consumption.
- Q:How big is the bucket capacity of model 50 tire loaders?
- There are 3 sides with 2.7 sides, Liugong 50 seems to be 2.7
- Q:What is the relationship between a forklift and a loader?
- The technical term is loader, which is generally referred to as forklift truck, because the loader is basically equipped with bucket shovel.
- Q:What brand of loader tires are good?
- Loaders, tire brands, large and small, is too much. General Chaoyang, forward, wind, and so on may be more famous, I heard, relatively speaking, relatively high prices, after all, is the big brand, the market price is relatively transparent. In fact, people do not think big brands of tires is a good person, previously used a Baoyi loader tire completely have not heard of the brand because it took the same price of 20 layers and 16 layers of Aeolus I try holding the attitude to buy two for two or three months is not what the problem
- Q:What are the reasons for the high water temperature of the loader?
- Two. Clean the brake discThe soil on the brake disc should be carefully washed. If it is too dirty, it will damage the piston dust ring for a long time, resulting in the corrosion of the piston, and finally cause the brake to bite. In particular, some stones should be cleaned in time so as not to scratch the brake disc. In the high-speed running highway should pay attention to use his nose to smell, if smell a burnt smell is immediately pull over and see whether the brake deceleration smoke, smoke phenomenon that the brake temperature is too high should stop to rest, avoid the brake failure caused by high temperature.Three, ventilation reduces engine temperatureIn summer, the temperature is too high will make the loader engine oil viscosity decrease in the work process, resulting in the loss of engine power to reduce the lubricating effect, in the hard work when the temperature is too high can open the side door ventilation hood to reduce the temperature of the engine.Four 、 fan drive beltCheck the fan drive belt, after long-term use, the belt will be tired, deformed and loose, change the belt, you should choose the correct type and length, properly adjust the belt tightness after installation.
- Q:The depreciation period and depreciation rate of the loader
- 1, the provisions of the depreciation period:Article sixtieth of the income tax law, in addition to the provisions of the financial and tax authorities under the State Council, the minimum amount of depreciation for fixed assets shall be as follows:(1) housing and buildings for 20 years;(2) aircraft, trains, ships, machinery, machinery and other production equipment for 10 years;(3) appliances, tools, furniture and so on related to the production and operation activities, for 5 years;(4) aircraft, trains, ships and other means of transport for 4 years;(5) electronic equipment, for 3 years.2. The depreciation period of the loader shall be 10 years, and the salvage value is 5%.Annual depreciation (= the original value of fixed assets is expected to use the residual value) / estimated lifeThe annual depreciation rate = annual depreciation / fixed assets *100%Monthly depreciation rate = annual depreciation rate /12
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range