0.6cbm standard bucket with teeth
Chanchai 490 Engine(38KW) with pre-heater
Hydraulic Transmission with torque converter
Adjustable steering wheel
Tipping cabin is easy to repair
Cabin with Warm Heater and Adjustable Seat
Standard tires 8.25-16
Min. fuel consuming rate
Model of torque converter
Single-phase single-stage radial-inward turbine triples
Fixed-spindle power shift
Max travel speed(km)
Valve distributing working
Pressure of working hydraulic system (Mpa)
Articulated hydraulic steering
Max. turning angle
Min turning radius(mm)
Min ground clearance(mm)
Oil Brake(Vacuum Booster)
12-16.5 or 14-17.5
Rated bucket capacity(m3)
Max dump height(mm)
Max. breakout force(KN)
Max grade ability
Max dump reach
Performance of bucket being set level
Total of three time:
lifting, dumping, lowering(s)
Changchai 490 with pre-heater
Inline arrangement, Water cooling, four-stroke, 4-cylinder
15 days upon receipt the deposit
1 year since the BL date
Hydraulic 3-way Pilot Joystick
Wide tires 12-16.5
- Q:Accountants: Where to draw the line on fixed assets?
- You can include all your above mentioned items, but small tools and inexpensive items may be depreciated very fast, or charged off as a daily expense when purchased. These may be listed in the case of sale of a business, but a buyer may not place much value on some. Large equipment and power tools generally have a longer life, and in some cases, such as vehicles, the IRS does not permit accelerated depreciation. Some equipment depreciation has been allowed to be accelerated in recent years but that can change periodically. New tax policies must be reviewed every year. Desk organizers and/or office supplies/stationery should not be included. These are generally considered daily expenses. Again, in a sale situation, large quantities may be considered. I'm not an accountant, but am retired after 50 years in retail. An accountant may agree or disagree with me.
- Q:I am trying to set up my intex pool but my backyard has a little hill, how can i set it up?
- Make okorder.com/
- Q:Where is the throttle motor for the excavator?
- There's a stupid way to help you. You can find it along the throttle line of the engine
- Q:Rate/Fix my W/B/G Ally Deck (Type 2)?
- I'm not an expert at magic since i started playing recently but i would take out 2 terramorphic expanses and add 2 more plains since white is a major color in your deck. Also amulet of vigor would be helpful since alot of your lands come into play tapped so take out sejiri steppe for a couple.
- Q:I need directions on changing motor oil on Caterpillar 320cl excavator?
- at the back of the machine on the swing structurebelow the engine there should be a a hole in the metal or you can remove a peice of the metal but it should be at the back of the machine not far from the counter weight but if you look there is a hole or something you mite have to remove but they have a way of getting back there to do that if you still cant find it call you local cat dealer and they will beable to tell you were it is
- Q:Problem with basement flooding!?!?! plz help!?
- The heater, even yet it evaporates the water, provides humidity to the section. Humidity provides to the musty scent. A dehumidifier works superb. A undesirable guy's dehumidifier could nicely be to place a fan in the basement and enable it run. (After a recent comparable situation, I enable mine run for approximately 2 days). If the subject maintains, you have gotten mould in the padding. if so, pull the carpeting up in areas that have been soaked, and cut back out the pungent padding. you are able to replace it with an identical padding offered from the interior reach ironmongery keep. in case you pull the carpeting up, it quite is advisable to spray the backing with some kind of a sterilizing spray that could kill mould/mould. desire that this facilitates.
- Q:Approx. how much does a Caterpillar 385B excavator weigh?
- Dunno if it's close, but I typed it into google and found the specs on the 385C, which might help? Also, I'm not sure about calculating it without the tracks or wheels... Anyway, the weight listed for this model is 187K lbs...
- Q:Why are big construction machines yellow?
- I generally agree with visibility, but I believe a shade of yellow is also a trademark for Caterpillar® I have seen a number of on imported (in the US) excavators (trackhoes) that were not yellow.
- Q:31 excavator 75 how much is it?
- 31 75 new machines in Sishiyierwan around. About two hundred thousand of second-hand excavator, excavator second-hand price according to the condition of the machine, the use of time, there are no major accidents and maintenance evaluation, suggestions of second-hand excavator, the risk of small, quick returns, but don't go to the market, you can go and see the two dragons and fishes jumbled together, large hand excavator market, such as Kunshan dig Xiang second-hand excavator market.
- Q:Kato 450 excavator multiple
- Kato 450 operating weight (kg):11600 (1) model: MITSUBISHI Mitsubishi 4D31T (2) bucket rod digging force (kN):53.9 (3) bucket digging force (kN):75.5 (4) origin: Japan (5) bucket capacity (square):0.22-0.55
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range