Dirt detection fucntion:can:During the operation of the robot, if it reaches a place with a lot of dirt or debris, the robot will increase intensity to such area and prolong the cleaning time
Disposable bag for dustbin, which is the breakthrough for the robot vacuum cleaner. (Optional,not free of charge)
The mopping, which is made of high fiber, is with high absorbability of water. It can be used in wet and dry condition
Multi- modes for cleaning: Auto cleaning mode and Spot cleaning mode
Only with 237.5px height and 800px diameter, which can go through under sofa and bed.
Virtual Wall:(790)It sends some special IR signals to form a blocked area to prevent the cleaner from entering unnecessary areas(Optional,not free of charge)
Flexible side brush. Single motor to control side brush’s work to make robot even more efficient at cleaning edges and corners.
Remote Controller;Control the robot within 10 meters
Low noise:< 55dB
Large Capacity Dustbin-0.7L
Fragrance(Optional,not free of charge)
Works on carpet,hardwood,linoleum & tile
Lovely noice when meet the problems.
LCD display: easy to operation
UV sterilization function
Main cleaner unit*1
Virtual wall *1
Charger base *1
Side Brush *2
Brush clean tool* 1
Remote controller *1
Mopping sheet with mop*1
Disposable bag *10
Operating manual *1
Certificate: CE, RoHs
power Supply: Input AC 100--240V 50/60 Hz
Output DC: 22V
Unit average Power: 35 Watt
NI-ion Battery Voltage: 14.4 V 2500 mAH
Charge time: 3--4.5 Hours; Working time: 60--90 minutes
Shipment Lead time details:
Sample: in 3 days
Bulk order(OEM): in 15--20 days
New tooling(ODM): in 30 days)
We use express courier to ship out our product: DHL, UPS, TNT, EMS, FEDAX. BY air, by Sea
The deliery time of each shipment will vary between countries
Units per 20"/40"/40":1120/2320/2900pcs
Min. 70 minutes
4.8M*4.0Min 20 min.
Gift box size
Dust Bin Capacity
What kind of floors can machine clean, carpet is ok?
Answer: You can clean the wood floors, ceramic tile, marble and short-haired carpet; But if it is carpet, then we should get rid of mopping function, because the carpet can not be mopped.
- Q:When to replace Rainbow PN-2 power nozzle motor?
- Hi there, Your post doesn't say exactly how your current power nozzle is working at the moment. But i'll give you a general answer anyway. I am a technician for vacuum cleaners (and an authorised agent for rainbow). Basically there are two possibilities for the problem. The first is the bearings for the brush roller. over time the bearings can wear and stop allowing the brush to spin properly, this puts strain on the motor and can cause damage to the brush and roller. It is simple to diagnose though. Turn on your power head as per normal but with the base plate removed so you can listen more clearly. Then take the brush out so the motor is just turning with no load. If it sounds smooth with the brush out then it is more likely that it is the bearings for your brush rather than the motor that needs replacing. As a side point even if it is the motor that is noticeably faulty, it is worth replacing the brush bearings anyway so you get the best possible improvement from your work. The bearings aren't dear to buy anyway. If you need a place to buy the parts for your rainbow vacuum cleaner you can visit the sites below.
- Q:are Henry Hound vacuum cleaners any good for getting dog hairs out of carpets?
- I do not know about the Henry Hound but the DYSON Animal is great. I think it could suck the paint off the wall if I left it there long enough.
- Q:ohahahai, did Noah use dinosaur cranes when building the Ark ?
- thats' what the tower of babel was -- a dinosaur crane. since they failed, though, noah had to redo it.
- Q:Can you list all the companies that ever made vacuum cleaners and the names of the vacuum cleaners?
- would you like the model numbers also?
- Q:Why do vacuum cleaners have lights on the front of them?
- they put the lights there so that they can sell the vacuum for the couple extra bucks. or maybe its one of those just in case things. like, just in case you dont wanna turn on the lights for some reason.
- Q:what type of plastic is any dyson upright vacuum cleaner made up of?
- All those fancy plastic manufacturing terms sound impressive, but I'm hear to tell you the Dyson's housings don't hold up like that of other manufacturers using ABS plastic. I've seen too many broken parts on those things. But Dyson has a lot of outrageous claims. Fact; Any vacuum can clog. There are filters to clean, and eventually you will have to replace them. There isn't a Bagless on the market that can out clean it's bagged counter part. They are made in Malaysia not England.
- Q:In your opinion, what is the best vacuum brand/model available today?
- Best okorder.com/... Riccar and Sebo are two other highly rated vacuum cleaners, though I have not used them personally to offer any thoughts. If you're on a budget, then you will want to look at the offerings of Bissell and Hoover. Both have models in the $100 to $150 range that do a decent job, but make no mistake, these are low end vacuums that you'll be lucky to get a few years of service from before needing to replace them. I can tell you unequivocally that Eureka and Dirt Devil are brands to avoid.
- Q:The Vacuum Salesmen?
- FUNNY!!!! good going granny!
- Q:Is Kirby Vacuum Cleaners a scam?
- PROBABLY! BUT --- Do I have 3 days to rescind my purchase of a Kirby Vacuum ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
- Q:What do you call the type of person who buys a vacuum cleaner to use it once and then returns it?
- The predator.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range