Dirt detection fucntion:can:During the operation of the robot, if it reaches a place with a lot of dirt or debris, the robot will increase intensity to such area and prolong the cleaning time
Disposable bag for dustbin, which is the breakthrough for the robot vacuum cleaner. (Optional,not free of charge)
The mopping, which is made of high fiber, is with high absorbability of water. It can be used in wet and dry condition
Multi- modes for cleaning: Auto cleaning mode and Spot cleaning mode
Only with 237.5px height and 800px diameter, which can go through under sofa and bed.
Virtual Wall:(790)It sends some special IR signals to form a blocked area to prevent the cleaner from entering unnecessary areas(Optional,not free of charge)
Flexible side brush. Single motor to control side brush’s work to make robot even more efficient at cleaning edges and corners.
Remote Controller;Control the robot within 10 meters
Low noise:< 55dB
Large Capacity Dustbin-0.7L
Fragrance(Optional,not free of charge)
Works on carpet,hardwood,linoleum & tile
Lovely noice when meet the problems.
LCD display: easy to operation
UV sterilization function
Main cleaner unit*1
Virtual wall *1
Charger base *1
Side Brush *2
Brush clean tool* 1
Remote controller *1
Mopping sheet with mop*1
Disposable bag *10
Operating manual *1
Certificate: CE, RoHs
power Supply: Input AC 100--240V 50/60 Hz
Output DC: 22V
Unit average Power: 35 Watt
NI-ion Battery Voltage: 14.4 V 2500 mAH
Charge time: 3--4.5 Hours; Working time: 60--90 minutes
Shipment Lead time details:
Sample: in 3 days
Bulk order(OEM): in 15--20 days
New tooling(ODM): in 30 days)
We use express courier to ship out our product: DHL, UPS, TNT, EMS, FEDAX. BY air, by Sea
The deliery time of each shipment will vary between countries
Units per 20"/40"/40":1120/2320/2900pcs
Min. 70 minutes
4.8M*4.0Min 20 min.
Gift box size
Dust Bin Capacity
What kind of floors can machine clean, carpet is ok?
Answer: You can clean the wood floors, ceramic tile, marble and short-haired carpet; But if it is carpet, then we should get rid of mopping function, because the carpet can not be mopped.
- Q:Would selling vacuum cleaners for a living suck?
- relies upon on the useage.They positioned out steam and suck it decrease back up with airborne dirt and dirt. issue is in simple terms too lots steam might reason mildew in a carpet. yet another variety makes use of a water cannister extremely if a bag. they are impressive because of the fact airborne dirt and dirt dirt is going into the water to be tossed out extremely of filtering decrease back into the air as popular vacs do. have self assurance no longer modern television classified ads. they do no longer look to be the origional nor the suited. I even have had a extra helpful one for some years.
- Q:Help with this algebra 2 question PLEASE!!!!?
- For increasing cubic binomials the final formula is as follows: (a + b) ^ 3 = a^3 + 3*a^2*b^a million + 3*a^a million*b^2 + b^3 on your case, a is x and b is -y^5 So (x - y^5)^3 = x^3 + 3*x^2*(-y^5)^a million + 3*x^a million*(-y^5)^2 + (-y^5)^3 Simplified: =x^3 - 3x^2*y^5 + 3x*y^10 - y^15 :D
- Q:Which Vacuum cleaner should we buy?
- Vacuums, they all suck, or should anyway. Store brands: Bissell, Hoover, Eureka, Dirt Devil etc are all good. But not built to do the heavy duty vacuuming that a commercial vac is designed to do. I can attest to those I've listed. I have accrued probably 15 different models over the past year from the college apartment community we live in. I pull em out of the trash. Replace the belt, clean em up and sell em on craigs list for $15 -$65 each. I have owned the Rainbow, albeit $1800.00 new, you can get them on craigslist for $200.00 to $600.00. It's an excellent vacuum and will provide many many years of trouble free service. The best feature the Rainbow brings to the table is it is 100% dust free on the exhaust. Call a Rainbow distributor, ask for an in-home demonstration. You WILL be impressed. But buy a used one. You'll save many many 100's of dollars. Good luck...
- Q:s there a place that will let you rent vacuum cleaners for like a few hours or a day?
- Rent okorder.com/
- Q:Miele Vacuum Cleaner?
- we have a Miele Blue Moon. We also had a very hairy dog. But we bought it because of allergies. it picks up and keeps dust mite droppings which no other vacuum does. but you have to change the HEPA once a year for it to do that. The bags and hepa are rather costly but we have had it 9 years and it works great. The only other tip I'd give is keep the height setting one setting higher if you find it is overheating when you vacuum. we have shag carpet so it was overheating the powerhead set at 1. We love it and it definitely works better than the less expensive models.
- Q:interstate compact electra vacuum cleaner?
- Try looking on OKorder under vintage vacuum cleaners
- Q:What Are The Best Quality Vacuums In The Market? ?
- okorder.com/... The first thing you must determine is what you are planning to do with your vacuum. Is it simply to vacuum the rugs in your apartment? Do you have a large home with a lot of carpeting? Do you want a vacuum that can operate on wood floors as well? Vacuums can also be used in vehicles or in shops. It is important to determine what you want to do with your vacuum cleaner before you set out to purchase one. There are so many options out there it really does pay to know what you want from your vacuum. type of flooring you want to vacuum. recommendations by your flooring company. My mother has a upright with all the attachments a person could use and it is a commercial grade. Nice machine. I have a Bissell and I like it very much. It can go from my hardwood floors to my rug to carpet with just a turn of the dial.
- Q:Will Robotic Vacuum Cleaners go from room to room on their own?
- They will go from room to room if there is nothing in the path of it. They are great if you have open spaces no kids or animals. They are a great invention if as I said you dont have those things.
- Q:Where can I learn how to repair vacuum cleaners (all models in general)?
- Don't waste your time. They are so cheap now that it's easier to toss em and buy a new one.
- Q:Abs max in calculus( Biz calc)?
- You are on the right track. We can find a linear equation to predict the number of vacuums that will be sold at any given price. At $100 it is 800. At $103, it is 794. Think of this data as two points on a line. The points are (100,800) and (103,794). Find the equation of the line. y=1000-2x. The Revenue generated is the number sold * the price. y is the number sold and x is the price. R=x*y=x*(1000-2x) R(x)=1000x-2x² R'(x)=1000-4x The critical number is when R'=0 == 1000-4x=0 == x=250 So, it looks like we should charge $250 per vacuum. Is this really a maximum? R''(x)=-4. The Second Derivative Test tells us that our value is a maximum. This makes sense. The revenue function is a parabola that opens downward with a vertex at (250,125000), The price is $250 and the revenue is $125000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range