Multifunction robotic vacuum cleaner dropshipper supplier
Technical Specification For Full Function Models
Dry and Wet
Input Voltage of charger:
AC 100-240 V
Output Voltage of charger:
Rated Voltage of battery:
DC 14.8 V
Output Voltage of battery:
2200 mAH Lithium battery
Dust Bin Capacity:
Remote control & Docking Station Parameter For TC-450/650/750
Button cell 2025 x 1pc
“D” Battery X 2pcs
-5°C - 40°C
-5°C - 40°C
-5°C - 40°C
What’s in the box?
|1 X Tocool Robot Cleaner||1 X User Manual|
|1 X Inside Rechargeable Battery ||1 X Cleaning Brush|
|1 X Adaptor (EU,GB,SAA,UL)||2 X Side Brush (Extra)|
|1 X Remote Controller||1 X Mop set|
|1 X Dock Station|
1 X Mop (Extra)
|1 X Virtual Wall|
1 X Filter (Extra)
One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on TOCOOL Robot Cleaner
One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on the Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery.
What is your packaging of robot vacuum cleaner?
It's according to client's requests.we can also accept OEM.
- Q:Suggest a creative fictional company?
- Belly Button Vacuum Cleaners Clean belly button lint without ever having to touch it. Lint is sealed in a hepa filtration bag. Cyconic action for powerful suction! Changeable suction wands for everyone in your family. Everyone has a belly button so the belly button vacuum can be sold world-wide. May be sold directly or through the mail. Replacement bags only available from Belly Button Vacuum Cleaners. And for a limited time, recieve the dandruff vacuum attachment!
- Q:Could a vacuum cleaner really eviscerate a small animal?
- No, I doubt it would even suck in the smallest cat or dog. Maybe an insect, but NO, not a cat OR dog. Dogs and cats sometimes dislike vacuum cleaners. Please do not do this if you do it. If you do, you are absolutely cruel to animals. Just saying. Hope this helps.
- Q:is it typical for a 5 year old to be very knowledgeable on vacuum cleaners, sear, kenmore etc?
- YOou never know what kids get interested in. He could be the next greastest vacuum inventor. Lots of money.
- Q:What should I do with an old vacuum cleaner?
- I usually donate that kind of stuff to my local charity if it works at all or post it as the other writer said. Someone somewhere can use it as long as it works. Peter
- Q:Where do they sell hepa vacuum cleaners?
- Janitorial supply stores in every city.
- Q:How does a bagless vacuum cleaner filter the dust? Does it cost as much to replace the filter as a bag?
- There are several kind on the market so can't quote cost. Mine is an Eureka Altima, comes with atatchment hose, xtension, nozel and furnature tool and a self cleaning ceiling fan and blind brush in small cylinder on the side. The basket and several filters are easy to remove to empty and clean. I have even used it's hose to clean off it's outside when needed. It uses what are called Heppa filters for dust etc and they too are washable. Got mine used for $30 at a flee mkt couple years ago and love it. I did break the brush a while back and when I replaced it I also got new filters and a belt. If you wash the filters each time you dump the basket they should last for years. The basket is large enough that you only have to dump it about the same as replacing a bag. The brush did cost me just over $ 30 but the belt and filters was under $ 10. Oh, my wife loves it too.
- Q:Does this vacuum cleaner have a hose?
- You type well for being blind. The hose is between the canister and floor wand. That is not an elephant trunk in the picture. Yes, the hose comes off, just like all vacuum cleaners. You also posted in the auto repair category.
- Q:Have you ever heard of Bissell vacuum cleaners, are they a good make or not really?
- Bissell is popular but actually the shark is super great and relatively inexpensive.
- Q:Language: How would you say?
- These appliances indicates that you have already identified them, so you don't need such as vacuum cleaners, illuminations, TVs, HDD recorders, air conditioners and such here. If you haven't in fact identified them, you can change these appliances such as vacuum cleaners, illuminations, TVs, HDD recorders, air conditioners and such to common household appliances. You should also eliminate and such even if you don't take either of my suggestions; the such as at the beginning already implies that there are other similar examples so it's redundant as well as repetitive.
- Q:What quote am I think of that has to do with vacuum cleaners?
- Nothing sucks like an Electrolux.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range