Multifunction robotic vacuum cleaner dropshipper supplier
Technical Specification For Full Function Models
Dry and Wet
Input Voltage of charger:
AC 100-240 V
Output Voltage of charger:
Rated Voltage of battery:
DC 14.8 V
Output Voltage of battery:
2200 mAH Lithium battery
Dust Bin Capacity:
Remote control & Docking Station Parameter For TC-450/650/750
Button cell 2025 x 1pc
“D” Battery X 2pcs
-5°C - 40°C
-5°C - 40°C
-5°C - 40°C
What’s in the box?
|1 X Tocool Robot Cleaner||1 X User Manual|
|1 X Inside Rechargeable Battery ||1 X Cleaning Brush|
|1 X Adaptor (EU,GB,SAA,UL)||2 X Side Brush (Extra)|
|1 X Remote Controller||1 X Mop set|
|1 X Dock Station|
1 X Mop (Extra)
|1 X Virtual Wall|
1 X Filter (Extra)
One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on TOCOOL Robot Cleaner
One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on the Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery.
What is your packaging of robot vacuum cleaner?
It's according to client's requests.we can also accept OEM.
- Q:How do I repair the motor of the vacuum cleaner?
- If you suspect that there is a problem with the motor, you can check the motor brush with an on-off detector or a multimeter
- Q:What is the mean of Vacuum cleaner?
- Current control motor operation. The fan is attached to the motor, and the fan blade has a certain angle, just like the propeller of the airplane. When the fan blade turns, it pushes the air to the exhaust port
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum and centrifugal dust collection?
- Centrifugal cyclone dust cleaner, no longer need to filter system (HEPA), because of the air cleaner in the formation of the cyclone, with dust, debris, hair centrifugal force while rotating them thrown out, and the more heavy swing faster. This leads to the separation of dust, debris, and air.
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum dust collector and ordinary vacuum cleaner?
- Vacuum cleaners are expensive, expensive, noisy, sweeping machines cheap, power saving, noise less, some vacuum cleaners also have roller brush, there are two kinds of pneumatic roller brush and electric roller brush, I developed vacuum cleaners
- Q:How to repair the vacuum cleaner fan?
- Check that the motor shaft needs lubrication
- Q:What are the important parameters of the vacuum cleaner?
- Noise: 1000W or so vacuum cleaner, noise is generally around 80 decibels. Excellent motor technology, of course, can reduce noise
- Q:What is the working principle of a vacuum cleaner?
- The internal pressure is much lower than the external pressure, the pressure difference effect, dust and dirt with air into the vacuum cleaner barrel, and then after the dust bag filter, dust in the dust bag, purifying the air can pass through the motor to escape into the room again, the cooling of the motor and the air purifying function
- Q:How to clean a portable vacuum cleaner?
- To use flannel as filter medium filter, apply cold water cleaning and then dry, must not use hot water wash bubble, also don't dry, otherwise it will plug the pores, affect suction when vacuuming
- Q:Who invented the earliest vacuum cleaners?
- 1907 Ohio inventor Shiban Guerra made cleaner light, he was the administrator in a shop, in order to reduce the burden of the carpet, a vacuum cleaner is made, with fans will create a vacuum dust inhalation machine, and then into the pocket
- Q:What are the filtration methods for vacuum cleaners?
- Water filtration using water as filter medium makes the dust and microorganisms in the most of them will be dissolved in water and the rest of the lock, through the filter after further filtering, the exhaust cleaner may breathe cleaner air than. The utility model has the advantages of dry and wet use, and the disadvantage is that the dust is cleaned after being finished.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range