This product is a revolutionary robotic vacuum cleaner . It utilizes:
2 Rolling brush by triangle allocation
2 Side brush
2 storey dust bin unique design
2 option clean method---Non-collided and Soft-touched
6 drop sensors to keep unit from falling off
High and silence vacuum suction
Sonic-Wall ---- Virtual blocking unit
Auto self charging base ----Smart and efficiency
Ultraviolet light to disinfect air from air outlet
Spot spiral movement---- Used remoter Mode 1, from inside to outside cycling
All cleaning parts could renew from unit outside and by yourself
Cleaning a wide variety of floor types
Optimum dimension 33*8 cm (13 *3.1 inch) ----Enables cleaning under beds and furniture
Robot Vacuum Cleaner specification :
Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Dust Bin Capaci t y:
Remote controller type :
Indicator type :
LED with pattern
Suction Power :
Sweep capacity :
rubbish size L: 150px , Section : 0.9 cm x 0.9 cm
|1. Special Bounce2. Spiral3. Along Wall4. "S" Shape5. Polygonal Spiral|
Min. 70 minutes
Room coverage :
4.8m*4m in 20min.
Crawling up ability :
Non-colliding-sensor detected height
Non-colliding-sensor detected width
45°in ahead >162.5px ; -22.5°~-82.5°>62.5px ; +22.5°~+82.5°>62.5px
Non-colliding-sensor detected distance
Min. 70 minutes
4.8M*4.0Min 20 min.
Gift box size
Dust Bin Capacity
What`s in the color box?
1 XMain unit
1 X Charging base
1 X box of spare parts ( side brush *2 + filter* 2 )
1 X Remote Control
1 X SonicWall
1 X Battery pack
1 X Charger
1 X Manual
1 X Cleaner brush ( on the top of dust bin)
1 X Rolling brush cleaner ( on the back of charging base )
What is your packaging of robot vacuum cleaner?
It's according to client's requests.we can also accept OEM.
- Q:Best Vacuum Cleaners For Allergies?
- Look into vacuums such as a rainbow which keeps the dust in water in the vacuum rather then spit into the air OR get a vacuum that have Hepa filters on it. These type with the Hepa filters trap the dust from escaping into the air. I suggest you call a used vacuum dealer and gets some ideas of what they have. Good luck!
- Q:opnions on what the best vacuum cleaner is?
- Look at the Riccar and Simplicity brands. Both are manufactured by the same company here in the U.S. I have had my Riccar canister vac for 2 years now, and haven't had a single problem with it. They also come with lifetime guarantees. Don't listen to the hype about Dysons, my vacuum guy has them on his showroom floor and says they are overpriced pieces of plastic garbage. I paid about $800 for my riccar, but I know they also sell smaller compact vacuums for apartments. My vacuum does such a good job of cleaning that I've actually noticed that i dust LESS, and the air smells cleaner when i've finished vacuuming.
- Q:What voltage/current is in the usual home appliances?
- household voltage is 120 volts ac. a typical household circuit is rated at 20 amps. if you were to think of electricity as water in a pipe, the voltage is the pressure. amperage is rate of flow. so in a water pipe you always have water pressure however you have no flow until you open the spigot. all the devices you named operate on normal 120 volt ac household current except an electric dryer which operates on 240 volts ac. the listed nameplate amperage or wattage is the current that is required to make the device work. there is no conversion of energy to make the device work. electromotive force is the force which drives a motor. items that heat such as a clothes dryer or incandescent light bulb work on a principle of electrical resistance. direct current is typically low voltage (1.5-24) and is the type of electricity found stored in batteries used in cars and flash lights, cell phones, etc. the only 12-16 volt 60-110 amp dc device would be an automotive type battery charger. hope i answered your question.
- Q:how did they clean carpets before there were vacuum cleaners?
- Beat the sh*t out of them!
- Q:Which Vacuum should i get?
- I suggest that you look at a copy of Consumer Reports magazine. In their March issue they rated vacuum cleaners. They recommend Bagged uprights as being easier to handle and easier to empty. One of their first choices was Hoover Widepath Tempo for $80. (It is sold at KMart) I bought this model and I like it as it does a good job cleaning and is just as effecient as many of the higher priced models. The Shark Navigator was #18 among bagless . The only Dyson bagless model to score reasonably well was the DC28 Animal at $600(rated#4) the next Dyson was DC14 rated #17 at $400. Consumer Reports magazine is at libraries or you can subscribe online.
- Q:A super fast blonde moment?
- LOL! Thats really stupid of her lol. But theres a blonde joke for you
- Q:Why do vacuum cleaners make so much noise!?
- I now but they are hollow so maybe that's why?
- Q:The Vacuum Salesmen?
- FUNNY!!!! good going granny!
- Q:Stupid string and vacuum cleaners... Grrrrr?
- I fight this urge. I normally will pick it up and somehow hold it until I make a trip to dump the contents of the sweeper. But I have this urge to throw it down for the sweeper to pick up. Why I don't know.
- Q:What would happen if you vacuumed a vacuum cleaner?
- They'd make a baby vacuum cleaner :3
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range