Order On-line Tracking
Reaction to fire Class A1
Thermal Conductivity (W/mK, at24±5℃)
0.032 – 0.042
GB/T 5480. 4
＜7% (diameter bigger than 0.25mm)
＜30% (diameter bigger than 0.063mm)
Rock Wool are widely used in public, commercial and residential buildings as well as industrial plants, for applications such as roofing, external wall, partition wall and floating floor to provide fire protection, thermal insulation, acoustic control and condensation control.
1. Small coefficient of heat conductivity and good capability of heating preservation
2. Outstanding effect of energy-saving.
3. Excellent fireproof capability. Excellent sound absorption and sound insulation capability.
4. Green building materials and no harm for body.
5.The rock wool has higher and better elasticity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|