mineral fiber ceiling tiles
1) Nice-looking, sound absorption, fire-resistant, heat-insulation, environmental protection, green building materials.
2) Main Material: The product is a high-grade construction material with mineral wool as the main raw material
2) Surface: A variety of surface patterns available
3) Color of Surface: Common White
4) Edge: Square edge and tegular edge
5) Density: 350 - 420kg/m3
6) Main dimensions: Special Sizes Can be required. *Length and Width 595× 595mm, 600× 600mm, 603× 603mm, 595× 1195mm, 600× 1200mm, 603x1206mm, 603x1210mm* General Thickness: 6.8mm, 7mm, 7.5mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 15mm, 18mm etc.
7) Packing: Standard export carton
8) Installation: Match with ceiling grids
9) Applications: Used in office buildings, supermarkets, schools, banks, hospitals, airports and so on.
Mineral Fiber Ceiling Tiles
300X600mm, 300X1200mm, 300X1800mm, 400X1200mm,
400X1800mm, 600X600mm, 600X1200mm, 600X1800mm
Over 20 patterns design
Beveled, Concealed, Glacier, Transcendent Mortise Bolt, Regular, Perforated
M2 / 40HQ
- Q:Imitation marble wall decoration board how much money a square
- There are many kinds of decorative panels, the general Guangyou grc components are calculated by square meters.
- Q:Decorative board of paper can not afford to tear off the paper
- It really can not get it! A year with 45 days worse so much, there is no way out of it! Get one get up.
- Q:Imitation marble uv decorative board how to construction television wall
- The universal glue or wood glue evenly coated on the back of the UV board, and then the UV board flat on the wall, and then gently hit the UV board, so that UV board more firmly stick to the wall.
- Q:How is the medium density decorative plate fixed on the wall
- Latex paint the wall, no matter what glue, directly with the MDF bonding, a long time will fall off.
- Q:Class B fireproof material which
- According to the national standard "Building interior decoration design fire safety standard GB50222-95" provides: building interior decoration materials B grade is divided into B1 (flame retardant), B2 (flammability) and B3 (flammability) three class. According to the material used in the common parts of the fire class classification example:
Ceiling material B1 level: paper gypsum board, fiber gypsum board, cement particle board, mineral wool decorative sound absorption board, glass wool decorative sound absorption board, perlite decorative sound absorption board, flame retardant plywood, flame retardant medium density fiberboard Decorative panels, firewood wood, aluminum foil composite materials, flame retardant phenolic plywood, aluminum foil glass fiber reinforced plastic composite materials;
- Q:Amphibole in a mineral lab, isn't it risky?
- Asbestos isn't always bad. There are actually more types of risk-free asbestos than there is of hazardous asbestos. Asbestos is the name given to a number of naturally occurring fibrous minerals with high tensile strength, the ability to be woven, and resistance to heat and most chemicals. Because of these properties, asbestos fibers have been used in a wide range of manufactured goods, including roofing shingles, ceiling and floor tiles, paper and cement products, textiles, coatings, and friction products such as automobile clutch, brake and transmission parts. The Toxic Substances Control Act defines asbestos as the asbestiform varieties of: chrysotile (serpentine); crocidolite (riebeckite); amosite (cummingtonite/grunerite); anthophyllite; tremolite; and actinolite. The more hazardous types of asbestos, such as the above mentioned, are very fibrous, and the specimen you see in lab, I doubt are a risk to you or any other student for that matter. If you are really concerned see the following link: www.epa.gov/asbestos/pubs/help.ht...
- Q:What kind of wall decoration board is suitable for rural?
- The appearance of exquisite high-end atmosphere on the grade cost-effective and thermal insulation fire retardant flame retardant green durable never fade
- Q:What is the best decorative works?
- Decorative panel style is not good or bad points, mainly their favorite wood pattern, points is good or bad depends on the quality of the floor and the texture and thickness of the skin, you can distinguish in two ways. 1: skin texture smooth, natural, in their own purchase number of decorative panels within the basic texture uniform, uniform color, hand-decorated panel surface can be flat. 2: the thickness of the decorative panel 3mm and 4mm, 3mm thickness of the decorative panel skin thickness is generally 30 silk (0.3mm), after grinding the finished product only 10-20 wire. 40mm thickness of the decorative panel skin thickness is generally 60 silk (0.6mm), after grinding the finished product there are 35-45 silk or so, from the senses certainly better than 30mm thickness of the decorative panels better, of course, there are businesses to 40mm thickness Of the decorative panels with thin skin to paste, this will own more to see a few, more to judge the comparison.
- Q:8mm thick pvc polymer uv decorative plate what role
- 8mm thick pvc polymer UV decorative board Features:
1, color selection: color reproduction earth character, natural Tiancheng, a variety of colors.
2, mirror matte: high light mirror and with a matte texture,
3, environmental health: sheet release of harmful gases less,
Summary: 8mm thick pvc polymer UV decorative board after UV process, more environmentally friendly, with waterproof fire, scratch resistance wipe, acid and alkali, sound insulation and other effects, widely used in cabinets, sliding doors, home, KTV, hotel , Hotels, clubs decorated board works.
- Q:Pu decorative wall panels,asking how much money a square meter?
- The current market price of 70-90 a square meter, give you a 9.5 fold.
1. Thermal insulation energy saving
2. Thermal conductivity and the same insulation effect to achieve the thickness of the material comparison
And Jin Kima metal insulation decorative plate thickness of 16mm, thermal conductivity was 0.020W / m.k, far better than other insulation materials.
3. Easy installation cost savings
4. Light and easy to prevent earthquakes
5. Waterproof and moistureproof
6. Flame retardant properties
7. Sound and noise reduction quiet and comfortable
8. Green and durable
9. More decorative choice
10. Wide range of applications
Jin Kima metal insulation decorative panels are becoming more and more insulation decorative building materials of choice for products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range