Standard Size: 595mm*595mm, 605mm*605mm
Standard Thickness: 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 18mm
Edge Detail: Square Edge, Tegular Edge (≥12mm)
Technical Data of Mineral Fiber Ceiling:
Fire resistance: Class B1 (standard GB 8624-1997)
Moisture rate (%): ≤3.5 (40℃,70%RH)
Light reflect: 0.70-0.80
Sagging resistant properties: ≤0.35mm
Humidity Resistance: ≥85%
Typical Application Areas of Mineral Fiber Ceiling:
Hotel Lobbies and Corridors
Offices and conference rooms
Hospitals and other Public areas
- Q:Does anyone know the density of silicone structural adhesives (decorative panels, glass used)?
- YS-995 Neutral Silicone Structural Sealant
- Q:how many fibers in 1% asbestos?
- The 1% refers to a weight comparison. So in one pound of material, there would be 0.01 pounds of asbestos. In 1000 pounds of material, there would be 10 pounds of asbestos. There is no way to calculate fibers or more importantly fibers released since that depends on the type of asbestos and the building material in which it is contained. Now, the ONLY way to know if asbestos is even present is to have the material tested. Age of the building is only a clue and a really, really old building is less likely to have it. The key dates are 1940-1980 where asbestos was used heavily. The fact that you indicate it fell in a block, makes the likelyhood less and limits your exposure. Lastly, asbestos in a natural mineral so you always have a background exposure. It is the amount that gets in the air that is important. What you describe, even if asbestos would be a minimal exposure and would not add to the everyday exposure from the ceiling. You need to have the material checked by a lab.
- Q:Decorative board on the protective paper cloth, how can clean out.
- It is hard to clean up
- Q:What are the new interior wall decoration materials?
- Wall materials are diverse, can be divided into: paint (now there are many good results with texture, such as Malay paint, diatom mud, etc.), brick or stone, wallpaper (cloth), wood finishes, mirror glass , Soft package, the effect is different.
- Q:What is the role of decorative panels?
- Decorative panels are used to make furniture, a surface treatment panel, there are many colors, there are different texture, used to do different furniture.
- Q:Mineral wool decorative board construction precautions?
- Mineral wool sound-absorbing decorative plate is a semi-hard mineral wool board or rock wool board as the substrate, the surface of the paste plus the embossed PVC semi-rigid film made of. The board has excellent sound absorption, heat insulation, nonflammable and low density characteristics, and has a beautiful, generous decorative effect.
- Q:How to choose a decorative plate?
- The surface should be no obvious flaws: the choice of decorative plate surface should be smooth, no burr groove marks and planer marks; should be no glue phenomenon and board pollution (such as local yellow, black phenomenon); the whole board of natural warping Should be as small as possible, to avoid improper operation due to sanding process, the substrate revealed the sand through the phenomenon.
- Q:Asbestos in building?
- inhaling fibers can cause asbestosis or lung cancer Amosite and crocidolite are the most hazardous of the asbestos minerals because of their long persistence in the lungs of exposed people. Tremolite often contaminates chrysotile asbestos, thus creating an additional hazard. Chrysotile asbestos, like all other forms of asbestos, has produced tumors in animals. Mesotheliomas have been observed in people who were occupationally exposed to chrysotile, family members of the occupationally exposed, and residents who lived close to asbestos factories and mines. The most common diseases associated with chronic exposure to asbestos include: asbestosis and pleural abnormalities (mesothelioma, lung cancer)  Asbestos exposure becomes a health concern when high concentrations of asbestos fibers are inhaled over a long time period. People who become ill from inhaling asbestos are often those who are exposed on a day-to-day basis in a job where they worked directly with the material. As a person's exposure to fibers increases, because of being exposed to higher concentrations of fibers and/or by being exposed for a longer time, then that person's risk of disease also increases. Disease is very unlikely to result from a single, high-level exposure, or from a short period of exposure to lower levels. Mechanisms which might be triggering cancer development
- Q:What are the advantages of external wall insulation decorative panels?
- The performance of the external wall insulation board is very good, can be widely used in various places, whether it is the North or the tropics, the plate has the existence of space. In addition, the external wall insulation decorative decorative surface layer of high weather resistance, more resistant to acid rain, smoke and other attacks, which has a very wide range of applicability. Applicability is so strong that the production of sheet metal by the various regions of the people can accept, thus further expanding the sales market.
- Q:Can the decorative board be on the floor?
- Ordinary decorative panel thickness of only 3mm, in the absence of grass-roots board is not used in the case of the floor. However, if the first shop a layer of woodworking board, and then cut into a decorative panels as a floor, like white latex paste on the woodworking board, and fixed with air gun nails, and then brush on the floor paint, then this can also be as solid wood Flooring.
SERENITY,is a large company which produces light mineral wool acoustic board. It displays a good combination of production , manufacture, supporting sales and international trade.Its products cover more than twenty varieties of six categories, including knurling board, relief-embossing board, printing board, spraying board, stereo-molding board, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||Japan, Italy, South- Africa ,India, Russia, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and other countries and areas
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range