Standard Size: 595mm*595mm, 605mm*605mm
Standard Thickness: 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 18mm
Edge Detail: Square Edge, Tegular Edge (≥12mm)
Technical Data of Mineral Fiber Ceiling:
Fire resistance: Class B1 (standard GB 8624-1997)
Moisture rate (%): ≤3.5 (40℃,70%RH)
Light reflect: 0.70-0.80
Sagging resistant properties: ≤0.35mm
Humidity Resistance: ≥85%
Typical Application Areas of Mineral Fiber Ceiling:
Hotel Lobbies and Corridors
Offices and conference rooms
Hospitals and other Public areas
- Q:What are asbestos and what are their health ramifications?
- Background: <a href=www.asbestosexposure-meso.b... is a naturally occurring silicate mineral with long thin fibrous crystals. This naturally occurring substance has been used in fire retardant coatings, bricks, pipes, drywall, and roofing. Its importance became known during the Industrial Revolution and is now being utilized in various ways. Although this mineral has numerous practical appliances, it does have very hazardous effects on the body. If inhaled, asbestos particles are known to cause very serious and potentially fatal diseases such as lung cancer, malignant mesothelioma, and asbestosis. Various other minor effects of asbestos exposure include asbestos warts, pleural plaques, and diffuse pleural thickening. While these conditions can all be a results of asbestos exposure, malignant peritoneal mesothelioma is the most deadly. Basically, mesothelioma is a lethal cancer that attacks the membranes around the lungs, the heart, and the abdominal cavity. Of the various forms of this cancer, mesothelioma of the lung is most common. Mesothelioma of the lung, much like that of lung cancer, is a very deadly and underdiagnosed disease because of the very subtle symptoms. Fortunately fo those who have inhaled asbestos fibers, it takes years for the fibers to infect the membranes and then cause fluid accumulation and even tumor development. Asbestos particles are extremely harmful for they can result in the development of lethal diseases. For a more expansive/ and in-depth look at asbestos, visit this link:
- Q:What is the role of decorative panels?
- Decorative panels are used to make furniture, a surface treatment panel, there are many colors, there are different texture, used to do different furniture.
- Q:How can be fixed in the pvc decorative panel roof racks!
- Plywood must be more fixed a few points, but also to thick point, a lot of clothes racks are doing so.
- Q:Does pvc wall decoration board have radiation?
- Radiation certainly not, but depends on the PVC decorative plate material is not environmentally friendly, no environmental protection will be a little impact on the body!
- Q:Is the elevator decorative color stainless steel decorative plate used?
- Health and safety, with the continuous addition of chemical products, there are many decorative materials with the effect of landscaping, but these materials generally contain toxic substances and affect people's health, but the Guangzhou high than the elevator decoration stainless steel production and processing of the elevator pattern etching plate is not Color coated steel, the surface is no paint, it will not produce any toxic substances.
CEOs on the selection of a high than the elevator this stainless steel, very good reputation, but it is too durable, and now for not, not for the style is too old.
- Q:Decorative board on the protective paper cloth, how can clean out.
- This is not good whole
- Q:How does the fireproof performance of the tunnel decorative panels distinguish?
- Of course, there is fire performance, but in general, the tunnel is the first to consider the fire
- Q:Is the wall decorative plate harmful to people?
- Metal insulation decorative plate is the surface of polyurethane core material for the color steel
- Q:Plastic decorative plate of plastic decorative plate of raw materials
- Surface paper is placed on the top of the decorative plate, impregnated resin and hot pressing, with a high degree of transparency and hard, play a protective decorative plate surface role. This paper is thin, white, clean, and has a high absorption performance.
The bottom of the paper used to make the decorative plate of the substrate, so that the plate has a certain thickness and strength, is to create an important material decorative plate, 80% of the amount of paper, the paper content of low ash, requires a higher absorption performance and Wet strength. Commonly used non-waterproof agent of kraft paper for its base paper.
- Q:What is the loss of mineral wool decorative board?
- Such as corridor width of 1.4 m mineral wool board decoration of its loss can be as high as nearly 20%, some open a large site of its loss will be only 3%, the specific loss of the best according to the scene, generally estimated that the loss is 5% The
SERENITY,is a large company which produces light mineral wool acoustic board. It displays a good combination of production , manufacture, supporting sales and international trade.Its products cover more than twenty varieties of six categories, including knurling board, relief-embossing board, printing board, spraying board, stereo-molding board, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||Japan, Italy, South- Africa ,India, Russia, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and other countries and areas
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range