Standard Size: 595mm*595mm, 605mm*605mm
Standard Thickness: 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 18mm
Edge Detail: Square Edge, Tegular Edge (≥12mm)
Technical Data of Mineral Fiber Ceiling:
Fire resistance: Class B1 (standard GB 8624-1997)
Moisture rate (%): ≤3.5 (40℃,70%RH)
Light reflect: 0.70-0.80
Sagging resistant properties: ≤0.35mm
Humidity Resistance: ≥85%
Typical Application Areas of Mineral Fiber Ceiling:
Hotel Lobbies and Corridors
Offices and conference rooms
Hospitals and other Public areas
- Q:How does the fireproof performance of the tunnel decorative panels distinguish?
- The so-called tunnel decorative panels, designed specifically for tunnel fire and decoration, tunnels in the ground, relatively closed environment, the decoration requirements of fire, moisture, light transmission and other properties. Tunnel fire prevention board, generally use the national A1-level fire substrate.
- Q:Stainless steel decorative plate where there are?
- General stainless steel decorative plate types are 201,301,302,304, and so on
- Q:Should i lift a day before a baseball practice or game (I'm a pitcher)?
- If you think you're starting to lose some of it, then go up to 2. Endurance training only needs to be stimulated two or three times a week. At the end of practice, go do your sprints, ultra-short interval training. The next day, go for an hour run. Next day or so, USIT again. Next week switch it up, so hour run, USIT, hour run. As for nutrition, it depends on the athlete (principle of individuality, everyone is different), but a general rule is complex carbs (because they are absorbed and released more slowly than simple carbs, which provides a sustained high energy release. They are also high in minerals, vitamins, and fiber, while low in fat and cholesterol.) should comprise at least 60% of the diet, protein 15-20%, and fat 20-25%. This should be implimented 2 days before a game, and up to breakfast and lunch (if the game is in the evening). 2-3 hours before the game, make sure you consume a high carb, low-fat meal, and make sure you stay hydrated. You could have some whole-wheat bread or muffin, cereal, low-fat milk, and some bananas. Or a light lunch of some lean meats and some water. You should also follow that 3:1 or even possibly a 2:1 Carb to Protein ratio 24 hours after the game, as it speeds up recovery. If you have a game the following day, just keep with the same ratios. Otherwise, a normal diet would be about 50-55% carbs, 15% protein, and 30-35% fat. It should support the highest energy demands for baseball. Supplements aren't needed if you are eating properly. If you're not, they're nice to have, but your inproper eating habits are still hindering. There is no convincing evidence that viatmins supplements are necessary for players who consume a high-energy athlete's diet that contains mainly natural and unprocessed foods.
- Q:Car FRP decorative board spent on how to remove
- The surface does not require high parts of the perforation, and other strong paste method.
- Q:Wall decoration board and wallpaper which decoration cost is low
- Personal advice with paint
- Q:How to use the pendant to the wall to install stone decorative panels
- Not heavy words, with glass glue it, the first brand of the main force points with hot melt adhesive fixed, and then sealed glass glue around.
- Q:retrofit insulation for walls?
- I saw on This Old House when they blew in cellulose insulation from the outside. They drilled a hole about 2 feet from the floor level and another hole about 2 feet from ceiling level. They blew it in starting at the bottom until they saw the cellulose start to blow out the top hole. Then went to the top hole and blew it in until they heard the machine whine meaning it couldnt push anymore. The purpose with 2 holes was to make sure the whole cavity was filled. In your case you can take off one piece of siding for each stud cavity if its vertical siding or take off two rows at the correct heights. (That is if you have plywood/osb on the outside). The spray foam will just be too hard to fill correctly without taking down the sheetrock.
- Q:Is marble super - fluoro glaze decorative plate harmful to your body?
- As for the marble ultra-fluorine glaze decorative plate itself has no radiation, also need to see the manufacturers conscience. Reproduction process, manufacturers can choose to comply with state regulations, to comply with social morality, but you can also choose other, which is the consumer needs to constantly monitor and feedback.
- Q:What is the cabinet of the decorative plate
- Decorative board should be the cabinet door, paint, blister, UV grain gold and so on some of the columns of the decorative door
- Q:Audi q3 tires decorative panels how to disassemble
- In the purchase of tires, you need to take full account of vehicle performance, driving habits and hobbies, driving road conditions and climatic conditions, and then according to the positioning of tire products to choose the right tires. The same brand of tires, different patterns represent different product positioning. Different specifications to choose the pattern is not the same. To Michelin, for example, the same is the Michelin brand tires, different patterns represent different product positioning. For example: PRIMACY LC Bo Yue is comfortable pattern, PILOT SPORT 3 is a sports pattern.
SERENITY,is a large company which produces light mineral wool acoustic board. It displays a good combination of production , manufacture, supporting sales and international trade.Its products cover more than twenty varieties of six categories, including knurling board, relief-embossing board, printing board, spraying board, stereo-molding board, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||Japan, Italy, South- Africa ,India, Russia, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and other countries and areas
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range