This product is suitable for using as all different kinds of rubber insulated flexible mine used cable with A.C voltage of 6 kV and below.
Type and Designation
Coal excavator used rubber covered flexible cable
Coal excavator shielded rubber covered flexible cable
Coal excavator metal shielded rubber covered flexible cable
Coal excavator metal shielded supervising rubber covered flexible cable
Coal excavator shielded supervising braided enhanced rubber covered flexible cable
Coal excavator shielded supervising wrapping enhanced rubber covered flexible cable
Mine electric driller used rubber covered cable
Mine shielding electric driller rubber covered cable
Mine moving rubber covered flexible cabel
Mine moving shielding rubber covered flexible cable
Mine moving metal shielding rubber covered flexible cable
Mine moving metal shielding supervising rubber covered flexible cable
Mine moving light duty rubber covered flexible cable
Mine worker cap used cable
1、At 20℃ D.C resistance of the category 5 tining flexible conductor should comply with requirement of GB/T3956.
2、Electrical insulating performance
Insulating resistance constant Ki： shall not exceed 180MΩ·km at 20℃；
Power frequency A.C voltage test:
Type of the insulation core
Testing voltage (virtual value)
Time of operating voltage
3、 Coal excavator used rubber flexible cable and mine used moving flexible cable with voltage of 1.9/3.3kV and below shall have the following performance:
Times of mechanical resistant impact shall be：
Nominal cross-section16mm2～35mm2···············2 times
Nominal cross-section50mm2～95mm2···············3 times
Pressure of press resitstant：
4、 Coal excavator used rubber flexible cable with voltage of 1.9/3.3 kV and below shall have the bending resistant performance, it shall not cause circuit breakdown and short circuit after 9000 times bend.
Coal mine used cable has good impact, bending and press resistant performance, especially the fire resistant and flame-retardant characteristic. It also has operating secure and good earthing performance.
- Q:Switching my PS3 power cables?
- Hmm i think of I had a similar difficulty as quickly as I did it... You hook up the two ingredient and hdmi cables so which you will discover the reveal then you certainly adjust the output settings to hdmi, after which you will do away with the ingredient cable and it rather is going to likely be advantageous. it may take upto 30seconds for it to alter to hdmi so wait and spot and look ahead to a picture.
- Q:computer power supply cables?
- in case you're blowing 13amp fuses then you definately've a defective PSU. It desires repairing or changing. EDIT: Makes somewhat extra experience now. might no longer be PSU that's defective it would purely be doing that's job and closing down because of the fact something on board is overloading it (defective). in case you're no longer skilled this is suited which you have it regarded at via expert. or you could attempt to coach one way or yet another whether this is PSU or no longer. Like disconnecting some factors separately, to any extent further HDD or photos card etc. the least complicated attempt of coarse is to aim yet another PSU. purely some techniques for you, yet as I say if no longer skilled suited go away to specialists. ' '
- Q:What power cord and USB cable goes to this HDD case?
- It's a regular USB 2 cable. No idea what sort of power it takes. Can't be a very special power though. Your best bet is to get one of those switchable supplies from Radio Shack and try the voltage one at a time until the drive works. If you go under the drive won't run, so you can't do it that way if you start low and move higher.
- Q:Paint trunking, galvanized trunking: that good? expensive? Their advantages and disadvantages?
- 6 points 1 inch equals 10 points 1 inch equals 3.3 cm 1 minute equals 0.33 mm
- Q:how can I power my 3rd hard drive (no cable!)?
- goto the computer store and get a power plug T adapter or make one yourself u know cut, splice and tape or saulder just make sure it is in parallel yellow to yellow red to red etc...
- Q:how to hook up power/ground cables for my Sub Amp?
- listen to what AERO D said... you should use self tapping screws,, estimate 50 cents each and drill those into the frame of ur trunk... the frame will have paint on it so be sure to take some sand paper and just clear the paint for best conectivity..
- Q:Xbox power cable light turns red !?
- A part of the cable isn't plugged in properly.
- Q:Power cable for amp(Car audio)?
- Voltage isn't your significant enemy while coping with electrical energy. that is present day or amps that are the foremost venture. you could think of of it like a water hose, the V is the value of the water, the A is the quantity. Take Ohm's regulation as an occasion. Say we've an amp that's producing 1000W With a 230V capability gadget we've 4.3A, with a 14V capability gadget we've 71A. that's a good number of amperage. vehicle capability cables have a thick jacket to keep away from shorts, shorts are undesirable. in case you had a great cable going from one end of your vehicle to the different, and not employing a fuse. (lot's of people do not fuse properly) If that cable is presented in touch with the metallic of the motor vehicle it is going to short and that entire cable is going to get crimson warm and burn your vehicle to the floor.
- Q:UPS to Laptop Power Conversion Cable?
- you can use a plug point from the ups and then from it you can connect it with the lap.. but, i dono why you need ups for your laptop!!!!!
- Q:Why are there those cylindrical objects on power cords and usb cables?
- Those devices are for supressing RF interference to external devices. The high data rates, tend to create signals just like transmitters, which can interfere, with you TV, cordless phone, stereo system, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range