Mill Steel Billets and Prime sSteel Raw Materials
Specifications for Mill Steel Billets:
Steel billet / Square steel/ Steel square bar
3SP/PS, 5SP/PS, Q195, Q235,
Q255, Q275, 20MnSi etc.
Hot rolled, Continuous casting and rolling
50*50mm ~ 160*160mm
Loose packing, in bundle
T/T, L/C at sight, Usance L/C
EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF
FIO, FILO, FLT
Third party inspection accepted
15-30 days, according to the quantity
carbon structural steel, wire rod, rod, deformed bars,
profile steel, machine parts, and steel moulds etc .
Customized service is available
(for sizes,length and chemical components etc.).
Datas for Mill Steel Billets
Main Features for Mill Steel Billets
Grade: Q195, Q235, Q255, Q275, 20MnSi
Chemical Composition: C, Mn, Si, S, P, B, Cr, C, Si, Mn, P, S, (B)
Shape: Square, Square
Length: 3-12m, 2-12m
Standard: GB, GB 1499-- steel billets and prime steel raw materials
Technique: Hot Rolled, Hot Rolled
Dimensions: square Steel billet Q235 Q275, 60*60mm-150*150mm
Alloy Or Not: Is Alloy, Is Alloy
Secondary Or Not: Non-secondary, Non-secondary
Type: steel billets and prime steel raw materials
Q:How about your quality?
A:Quality is our culture, our products has to be checked with engineer, QC and sales, customer together, The products’ qualified rate need to be over 95%.
- Q:Are lead contained in galvanized steel plates and plain steel plates?
- Steel plate is made of molten steel, cooled and compressed into flat steel.
- Q:Is 5mm thick steel plate tapping M8 thread reliable?
- With 5mm steel plate upside M8 thread, with M8 screw, that depends on what you use it to do? Check the strength of the screws at M8 (different grades, different intensities) to see if you are reliable and unreliable.
- Q:What are the properties of deep drawing properties in sheet steel?
- Refers to the change of the thickness of steel plate and the change of plane (length and width direction) when the steel plate is pressed.
- Q:What's the difference between single rolling steel sheet and continuous rolling steel plate?
- Continuous plate refers to the hot rolling and cold rolling steel plate, rolling steel in rolling end is rolling roll, after Kaiping became a continuous plate after segmentation, due to the presence of curling and Kaiping rolling steel process, usually there are some residual stress, usually thin (less than 25mm) is narrow (usually below 2100mm).
- Q:How to introduce carbon steel plate?
- According to the use of carbon steel can be divided into carbon structural steel, carbon tool steel and free cutting steel structure three, carbon structural steel and steel construction project is divided into two kinds of structural steel and machinery manufacturing; (2) by refining methods can be divided into open hearth steel, steel converter; (3) according to the method of desoxydation can be divided into boiling Teng steel (F), steel (Z) and SEMIKILLED steel (b) and special steel (TZ); (4) according to the carbon content of the steel can be divided into low carbon steel (WC = 0.25%), carbon steel (WC0.25% - 0.6%) and high carbon steel (WC>0.6%); (5) according to the the quality of the steel can be divided into ordinary carbon steel (carbon steel with phosphorus, sulfur, high quality carbon steel (P), low sulfur and high quality steel (P), lower sulfur) and super high quality steel.
- Q:What is the electromagnetic steel plate in the generator?
- As the core material, the magnetic conductivity is the core.As for the protection of heat resistant copper wire, the argument is not very good, because under normal circumstances, copper heat than iron core heat greater.
- Q:Why is the water stop steel plate placed in the middle of the wall?
- Of course not. It's in the middle of the perfectly accurate, roughly the middle of the wall. General concrete wall, if there is double layer steel bar, placed in the middle of the two layer of steel bar, when placed with short steel welded fixed on the steel skeleton, pay attention to water stop steel plate, not with the structure steel affixed together.
- Q:What is the hardness of the wear-resistant steel plate?
- But not the higher the hardness, the better the wear resistance! The hardness is based wear resistant steel plate excellent wear resistance, but the relationship between the hardness and wear resistance is not proportional to the wear resistance; wear resistant steel plate, mainly because they have hard particles, and soft matrix, generally in the wear process, there will be some shedding substances, these substances will be integrated into the soft matrix that will not cause great harm to the surface; if the matrix hardness is relatively high, shedding of abrasive or other substances, the mutual movement will be mutual lapping, faster damage matrix!
- Q:The method of making spring steel for automobile?
- Steel plate like spring can not be used as a knife. No material, easy to the teeth. If the shape of the tool is not required, the spring coil of the shock absorber can be used.
- Q:How is the normalized steel plate produced?
- The main purpose of normalizing is to refine the structure, to improve the properties of the steel, and to obtain a structure close to the equilibrium state. Compared with the annealing process, the main difference between normalizing and annealing is that the cooling rate of normalizing is a little faster, so the production cycle of positive heat treatment is short. Therefore, when annealing and normalizing can meet the performance requirements of parts, normalizing shall be used as much as possible. Most medium and low carbon steel billets are usually treated with positive heat. General alloy billet material often adopts annealing, if normalizing, because the cooling rate is faster, make its normalizing higher hardness, is not conducive to cutting.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range