|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
abrasive, polishing, refractory, sandblasting
|Abrasive Grain Sizes:|
16, 20, 24, 30, 36, 46, 60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 200, 320mesh
Mill Price Abrasive Silicon Carbide for Grinding Wheel
abrasive, polishing, refractory, sandblasting
India, Korea, Brazile, Latvia, Taiwan, Pakistan...
|Packaging Details:||25kg/PP bag, |
according your request.
|Delivery Detail:||7 days after down payment|
Mill Price Abrasive Silicon Carbide for Grinding Wheel
Brief Introduction of Silicon Carbide
Black silicon carbide consists crystalline silicon carbide, which is produced from silica sand
and petroleum coke in electric resistance furnaces at temperatures over 2300 °C. SiC is the
chemical formula of silicon carbide, i.e. carborundum. Silicon carbide is produced of carbo-
thermal reduction of silica to form an ultra-hard covalently bonded material.
Application of Silicon Carbide
1. Heating elements;
2. Coated tools;
4. Polishing, Lapping;
Technical Data of Silicon Carbide
1. 24 hours online service.
2. Strict quality control and fast reply and delivery
3. Free samples will be provided for your trial.
4. Professional Solution for your problems.
5. Welcome to contact us for the DATA SHEET & FREE SAMPLES!
1. Delivery: 7 days after down payment.
2. Payment terms: T/T payment.
3. Package: 25kg/PP bag, or 1000kg/jumbo bag according your request.
4. Widely size is available according your request
- Q:Pals who know something about fire resistant material please tell me how many types of refractory material there are
- Classified into ordinary and special refractories. The ordinary refractory material is calssified into acid, neutral and alkaline according to the chemical property. Special refractory material is calssified into high temperature oxide according to the composition for , infusible compound and high temperature composite in addition, can be divided into ordinary refractory products according to the fire intensity (1580 ~ 1770 DEG C), high-grade refractory products (1770 ~ 2000 DEG C) and special refractory products (2000 DEG C above). According to the products shape can be divided into bulk (standard brick, special-shaped brick block, special shape (crucible, sagger, pipe, etc), fibrous shape (silicates of aluminum and zirconium oxide and boron carbide matter) and irregular shape (fireclay, refractory castables and incompletely material).
- Q:Is it normal for caable fire resistant material to catch on fire?
- Abnormal, preventive measures: 1 take fire preventive measures. Measures taken for fire retardant measures of cable: (1) seal closely with fire resistant materials holes ran by cables through walls, shafts to prevent the cable fire, high temperature gas diffusion and spread when cables are on fire. (2) to wrap the cable with the insulation refractory material, when the cable is surrounded with fire, warpped cable is insulated by the insulation material from fire, so it will not be burned. If the cable itself is on fire, fire will be extinguished thankes to lack of oxygen in warpped cable, to avoid the fire to spread out. 2 to strengthen the cable circuit switch and regular protective check and maintenance, to ensure that the action is reliable. 3 to strengthen the cable operation and monitoring, to avoid the overload of the cable operation. . 4 regularly clean dust on the cable, to prevent cable from catching on fire due to the accumulation of dust. 5 to ensure the construction quality, the quality the cable must be strictly in line with the requirements and standards. 6 cable laying should maintain enough distance form the heat pipe, control cable is no longer than 0.5 meters; power cable is no longer than l meters. Control cable and power cable should be divided into slots, be layered and seperated instead of being overlapped . For the parts that do not meet the requirements, measures must be taken to insulate heat and fire. 7 regularly teat cable , abnormal problem should be handled in a timely manner. 8 install fire alarm so that fire will be discovered on time, and cables will not catch on fire. 9 the cable trench should be kept dry to prevent the cable from being affected with damp, or leading to declined insulating function and short circuit.
- Q:Which plant need to make refractory mould?
- Q:Does refractory belong to metallurgical auxiliary materials?
- Refractory is widely used in industrial circle, such as metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, mechanical manufacturing, silicate and power, and its coonsumption is the maximum in metallurgy, accounting for 50% to 60% in total output. In order to improve slag-corrosion resistance of furnace lining, usually choose carbon-containing refractory. Refractory of various furnace lining are respectively: For the body, it is clay brick; as for the lower part, bosh and middle, it is SiC brick; for furnace bottom, it is carbon brick. Lattice brick is an important refractory product used in air heating furnace and regenerative chamber. Refractory is widely used in metallurgy. In order to improve slag-corrosion resistance of lining. Central line in tuyere and hearth are high-alumina brick. Refractory consumption is the maximum in metallurgy, accounting for 50% to 60% in total output. For the bosh and middle, it is SiC brick. In order to improve its thermal storage capacity: The furnace stack is clay brick. It is defined as refractory where the physical and chemical properties allows its use in high temperature environments; The lower furnace body
- Q:I want to consult the fire resistant level standards of external wall thermal insulation materials.
- 1, The building with the height larger than or equal to 100m, should have the A-level combustion performance. 2, The thermal insulation material of the building, with a height larger than or equal 60m and less than 100m, should not be less than the level B2 combustion performance. When using the level B2 insulation material, each level should set horizonal fire barrier zone. 3, The thermal insulation material of the building, with a height larger than or equal to 24m and less than 100m, should not be less than the level B2 combustion performance. When using the level B2 insulation material, each two levels should set horizonal fire barrier zone. 4, The thermal insulation material of the building, with a height less than 24m, should not be less than the level B2 combustion performance. When using the level B2 insulation material, each three levels should set horizonal fire barrier zone. I hope my answer will help you. Thank you!
- Q:What is the magnesium carbon refractory?
- The composition of refractory brick raw material There are many types of refractory brick raw materials, mainly divided into six categories: Soil, stone, sand, mineral, power and others. One of the original material, soil: Aluminum, kaolin, clay, diatomaceous earth The second raw material, Stone: fluorite, kyanite, andalusite, forsterite, vermiculite, mullite, pyrophyllite, chlorite, dolomite, sillimanite, magnesia-alumina spinel, silica The third kind of raw material, sand: Pottery, zircon sand, quartz sand, magnesite The fourth kind of raw material, ore: Chrome ore The fifth kind of raw material, powder: Aluminum powder, silica powder, silicon powder The sixth kind of raw material of refractory brick, others: Asphalt, graphite, phenolic resins, perlite, cenosphere, sialon, corundum, silicon sulfate, silicon carbide, sodium silicate, silica solution, boron carbide, calcium aluminate cement, nitride material, shale ceramisite, alumina, alumina sol and zirconia, etc.
- Q:What the fireproofing materialare of the refractory kettle and where they can be sold?
- Many places sell these. Nearly 10 years, can't brun when it is dry, adsorption. You can also baidu these materials. Heat transfer evenly, feldspar, clay and other raw materials with a ceramic products. Traditional casserole can not resist heat difference and also can withstand for 100 high temperature without crack. Aiming at the problem of traditional casserole, easy to crack and air permeability, people joined the spodumene on raw material, produce a high-temperature resistance casserole. It is produced after the high temperature burning makes an earthenware pot to keep the original advantages. Hebei has many places to sell these materials and is also relatively cheaper. The traditional casserole has features of not easy to transfer heat's quartz and slow cooling. Due to production technology and raw materials, it greatly improves the casserole' practicability after research and improvement.
- Q:what's the classification of fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- 1. thermal insulation material with A class combustion performance. Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite (2) thermal insulation material with B class combustion performance: extruded polystyrene board after special processing (XPS)/ polyurethane after special processing (PU) , phenolic aldehyde, gelatine powder polyphenyl granule. 3,thermal insulation material with B2 class combustion performance: molding polystyrene board(EPS), extruded polystyrene board(XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE),etc. sea capacity module and vitrified micro bead(cooperate with the innovator of vitrified micro bead, Liu Weihua) fireproofing issues have been completely solved.
- Q:What are the characteristics of thealuminium oxide refractory?
- The substance used in refractories must have the following characteristics and properties: 1, High stability: Anti-oxidation, anti-reduction and thermal decomposition; 2, High melting point of 2800 degree; 3, Low price. The magnesium oxide refractories have all these three characteristics and properties, particularlly in the aspects of melting point and stability .
- Q:what is steel fire door made of ?
- 1. fire resistance steel door has steel made door frames, door leaf framework and door panels. if the door leaf is filled with nontoxic fire insulation material, added with fireproof hardware accessories, which consists of a door that is fire resistance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range