|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
abrasive, polishing, refractory, sandblasting
|Abrasive Grain Sizes:|
16, 20, 24, 30, 36, 46, 60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 200, 320mesh
Mill Price Abrasive Silicon Carbide for Grinding Wheel
abrasive, polishing, refractory, sandblasting
India, Korea, Brazile, Latvia, Taiwan, Pakistan...
|Packaging Details:||25kg/PP bag, |
according your request.
|Delivery Detail:||7 days after down payment|
Mill Price Abrasive Silicon Carbide for Grinding Wheel
Brief Introduction of Silicon Carbide
Black silicon carbide consists crystalline silicon carbide, which is produced from silica sand
and petroleum coke in electric resistance furnaces at temperatures over 2300 °C. SiC is the
chemical formula of silicon carbide, i.e. carborundum. Silicon carbide is produced of carbo-
thermal reduction of silica to form an ultra-hard covalently bonded material.
Application of Silicon Carbide
1. Heating elements;
2. Coated tools;
4. Polishing, Lapping;
Technical Data of Silicon Carbide
1. 24 hours online service.
2. Strict quality control and fast reply and delivery
3. Free samples will be provided for your trial.
4. Professional Solution for your problems.
5. Welcome to contact us for the DATA SHEET & FREE SAMPLES!
1. Delivery: 7 days after down payment.
2. Payment terms: T/T payment.
3. Package: 25kg/PP bag, or 1000kg/jumbo bag according your request.
4. Widely size is available according your request
- Q:As for fireproofing material rock wool and glass wool, which one is better?
- Rock wool board and glass wool board are a kind of new construction thermal insulation material, it's widely applied in construction and has replaced traditional thermal insulation material to some degree. With the gradually deepening study of rock wool board, glass wool board, we can find that these insulation materials have advantages in many aspects but there are also many deficiencies, particularly there exists a lot of controversy about the impact on the human body. The production process of rock wool board and glass wool board usually includes: after melting in high temperature of rock or glass, inorganic fiber is produced by high-speed centrifugation equipment, and at the same time add binder,dust laying oil,silicone oil at certain proportion, then produce sheet material according to different requirements. It has good thermal insulation properties, mechanical property, sound absorption characteristics, belong to incombustible material and is cheap. In general, insulation, security and economy should not be contradictory, three aspects should be taken into account, balanced chosen and developed. Rock wool board and glass wool board and other such materials should be properly selected and applied to the appropriate structure, so that the choice of material will play their strengths and avoid their weaknesses.
- Q:What's the classification of refractory material?
- Magnesium aluminum is complex and mainly seeing what classification standard is like according to the appearance shape can be divided into two categories, setting and not setting according to the acid alkali can be divided into acidic, magnesia, high aluminum, ramming expected, spinel, spray coating, plastic, just the quality of the jade, daub material according to the chemical composition is divided into, such as clay, neutral and alkaline according to the operation mode can be divided into different castable, magnesium, calcium, magnesium chrome
- Q:What kind of material is refractory fiber?
- Refractory fiber, also known as ceramic fiber, is a fibrous thermal insulation refractory. It has the characteristics of ordinary fibers, such as softness, flexibility, having a certain tensile strength. And it can be further processed into a variety of products such as paper, wire, rope, tape, blankets and felts. Besides, it has high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance which ordinary fibers don't have. As a fire retardant and thermal insulated material, it has been widely used in metallurgy, chemical, machinery, building materials, shipbuilding, aviation, aerospace and other industrial sectors.
- Q:How to distinguish the fire resistant level of the rubber and plastic thermal insulation material?
- It is divided into level A, B1, B2 and B3. According to the current "burning behavior of building materials classification method", Level A insulation material is a non-combustible material, which belongs to YT. However, from the point of view of the current market , level A insulation material are very few, only glass wool, rock wool board, foam glass and vitrified micro bead. However, compared with level A insulation material, the more welcomed by the market is the organic insulation material. This is characterized as thermal insulation material, which is divided into three levels: level B1 is flame retardant, level B2 is flammable and level B3 is flammable. The level B1 nonflammable thermal insulation material is determined according to the fire endurance of the material. And different parts of the material are divided differently! Such as the common EPS / XPS insulation boards through special treatment of adding flame retardant. . Level B2 combustible insulation material is commonly the EPS expanded polystyrene foam insulation board and XPS board, that is, the ordinary plate. This material has low ignition point, and releases large amounts of harmful gases in the combustion process . Level B3 flammable insulation material is commonly the thermal insulation material taking polystyrene foam as the main material. Since this material is highly flammable, it has been out of the external wall thermal insulation materials. As for the civil construction insulation materials, China's current popular building insulation materials in the market are mainly made of three organic foams: EPS (molded polystyrene board), XPS (extruded polystyrene board) and PU (polyurethane).
- Q:What's the organzational structure of refractory material?
- Although hacing same chemical composition refractory material products also is mineral organizer. There are differences in the type of mineral phase, high refractoriness under load, quantity and crystalline state. The organizing minerals and microstructure are reflected by folding strength, high temperature pit definite density torsional strength, high-temperature torsional strength and product property. But, for example, wear or crack may cause damage. The performance index can reflect the internal structure of refractory: the nature of the thermal performance---linear expansion coeffcient. And the mineral composition of refractory material depends on the chemical composition and process conditions, the heat capacity and temperature conductivity. If the processing conditions are different, the influence of chemical action, and thermal conductivity: represents the nature of the mechanical properties - normal temperature, high temperature compression strength, high temperature creep performance and elastic modulus. Chemical compositions are the basic characteristics of refractory, representing the nature of the density---porosity, corrosion occurred refractory materials in high temperature use As a result, the composition and quantity directly determines the performance of refractory, true density: representing the forming of high temperature performance --- refractoriness, high temperature volume stability, so you can't analyze the effect on the product performance just from chemical composition. The performance of various refractory materials are different. It must be emphasized that macroscopic organization structure of refractory material is also an important factor that affects performance; reflecting complexity of penetration---air permeability, thermal shock resistance and slag resistance. The main component is the foundation of refractory characteristics.
- Q:Why can aluminium hydroxide not be used to make refractory material?
- Hope my answer is helpful to you. It decomposes and produces aluminium oxide and water after heating, chemical equation for the reaction is: 2Al(OH)3=△=Al2O3+3H2O. Aluminium hydroxide can't be directly used to make refractory material because aluminium hydroxide is not stable.
- Q:Who can tell me about the foundry refractory materials?
- The classification of refractories commonly used in casting and smelting: refractory bricks: siliceous bricks, high alumina bricks, corundum bricks, magnesia bricks, magnesia-alumina bricks, magnesia-carbon bricks,etc. shapeless refractory materials: ramming mass, castable refractory, refractory cement, silica sand, magnesite, etc.
- Q:Is fireclay poisonous?
- Refractory materials are typically oxides, alumina, magnesium oxide and aluminate cement and etc, which are non-toxic.
- Q:Who can introduce the external wall thermal insulation materials fire rating regulations?
- 1. The thermal insulation material of level A combustion performance: Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite, etc. 2. combustion performance is level B1 insulation materials: Extruded polystyrene board (XPS) after special treatment / Special treatment of polyurethane (PU), phenolic aldehyde and gelatine powder polyphenyl granule 3 combustion performance is level B2 insulation material: Molding polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), etc. See the 2009 edition construction technical measures 4.3.6 Level A insulation material is only for fireproofing, but its thermal insulation performance is not better than organic XPS \\ EPS and other materials. I feel the best insulation materials should be modified phenolic board, which can keep insulation and fireproofing, but the unit price is very expensive. Insulation materials in the domestic market have some disadvantages, it is better to considere the materials within the acceptable range in the building needs.
- Q:What are the material requirements of class A fire resistant door ?
- Refractory time should be no less than 1.5 hours.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range