Order On-line Tracking
1. Structure of Mill Finished Alloy 8079 Aluminium Foils Description
Aluminum foil is widely used in medicine packaging, especially for Asian market. Because the good anti heat and anti wet specification, it's very good for packaging tablets and food. Noramlly for medicine packging, the quality should be higher than food packaging. For medicine packaging, we usually use direct casting quality, but for food packaging, we usually use continuous casting quality. All our aluminum foil for medicine packaging with soft temper is DC quality.
2. Specification of Mill Finished Alloy 8079 Aluminium Foils
Temper Soft / hard
Core ID76mm / 152mm
Alolly 8079% MaximumSi0.05~0.13Fe0.7~1.3Cu0.05Mn0.02Mg-Cr-Ni- Zn0.1Ti0.02Zr-Others0.15
3. Advantage of Mill Finished Alloy 8079 Aluminium Foils
We've been specialized in aluminium foil for more than ten years, we know this product very well, and we have good finacial support from government. Meanwhile, 8079 with direct casting has better elongation and bursting data.
4. Feature of Mill Finished Alloy 8079 Aluminium Foils
Surfact Quality :
Be free from Oil Stain, Dent, Inclusion, Scratches, Stain, Oxide Dicoloration, Breaks, Corrosion, Roll Marks, Dirt Streaks and other defect which will interfere with use,
Chemical Composite and Mechanical Property
5. Certificate of Mill Finished Alloy 8079 Aluminium Foils
SGS and ROHS(if client request, paid by client), MTC(plant provided), Certificate of Origin(FORM A, FORM E, CO), Bureau Veritas and SGS (if client request, paid by client), CIQS certificate
6. Image of Mill Finished Alloy 8079 Aluminium Foils
7. Package and shipping of Mill Finished Alloy 8079 Aluminium Foils
First, plastic cloth with drying agent inside; Second, Pearl Wool ; Third, wooden cases with dry agent , fumigation wooden pallets, aluminum surface could cover blue PVC film
1) What is the delivery time?
Depends on actual order, around 30 to 40 days
2) What is the QC system:
We have QC staff of 20 persons and advanced equipment, each production is with MTC traced from Aluminum ingot lot.
3) What market do you mainly sell to?
Australia, America, Asia, Middle East, Western Europe, Africa etc
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|