Mill Finish DC Aluminium Sheet for Mould Making
l Product Specification:
6061 6063 6082
Standard seaworthy export packing: wooden pallets with plastics protection
Mill finish,coated,polished,embossed, etc
High weather resistance \anti scratch anti-corrosion \ easy processing installation\ high brightness
L/C OR T/T
Within 20 days
2.5 metric tons
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Standard seaworthy exporting carton, Wooden pallets, waterproof paper and plastic coverage or as customer's requirement
Delivery detail: about 20 days from received oiginal L/C or advance payment
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
Aluminium sheet is a popular product in the market of CNBM. With advanced technology and equipment, CNBM has sold its hight quality caluminium sheet to the world.
l CNBM World Wide
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 2.5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
- Q:Would Lava Melt an Aluminum Can?
- Aluminum cans melt at about 1220 F. Lava is about 1300F to 2400F. The can would melt into the lava.
- Q:What kind of aluminum sheet can be bent with five millimeters?
- Depending on the material, alloy and condition you need, except for the bending performance, the thickness is 5mm, there is no other requirement, and the products that China can meet this requirement are everywhere.
- Q:Facts about aluminium?
- Aluminium is remarkable for the metal's low density and for its ability to resist corrosion due to the phenomenon of passivation. Structural components made from aluminium and its alloys are vital to the aerospace industry and are very important in other areas of transportation and building. Its reactive nature makes it useful as a catalyst or additive in chemical mixtures, including ammonium nitrate explosives, to enhance blast power. all the ifo u need isat the link below
- Q:How many atoms thick is aluminum foil?
- Good quality standard aluminum foil such as Reynolds brand is 0.007 inches thick. If aluminum atoms are indeed 143 picometers in radius then the foil would be 2,486,713 atoms thick. Of course, the thickness is not controlled to a tolerance of one atom. (Cheaper brands are about 0.0060 to 0.0065 inches thick.) The ionic radius of aluminum is commonly accepted to be 72 pm, and as of 2008 a covalent radius of 121 pm. . .
- Q:Would you please tell me what putty to use on the aluminium board, what kind of putty, and the painting process?
- Applied atomic ash.Consider adding an interface agent, that is, applying an interfacial agent on the aluminum plate, and then applying a topcoat on the interface agent after drying.You can also consider adding primer or putty, and then spray paint.In summary, adhesion of the topcoat is reinforced with an agent.
- Q:difference between steel , iron , aluminium ..?
- take Mechanics of Materials course next semester.. cuz there's so much to tell which can't be covered in a single answer!
- Q:is general aluminum sheet fire-proof?
- aluminum is a kind of silver white metal,melting point:660.4℃, boiling point: 2467℃,density: 2.70 g/cm³,very light, about 1/4 of iron's density.it has low hardness and good ductility, which makes it suitable for being pulled into threadlets or pressed into aluminum foils, and the later is usually used for packaging candy and cigarette. it has good electrical and temperature conductivity. it's used for the manufacture of electric wire and cable in electric power industry, and for the manufacture of cooker in daily life.combined with the magnesium,copper,zinc,tin,manganese,chromium,zirconium,silicon and other elments,it can formulate various alloys that is broadly used for
the manufacture of airplane,car,ship, materials of daily living equipment and the doors and windows of construction industry.aluminum is one of the best reflectors of heat and light, so it is used as thermal insulation material
and the manufacture of reflecting mirror in the reflecting telescope.now, what do you think about it? the answer is certainly nonfireproof.
- Q:what's the oxidation method of positive pole on the surface of aluminum sheet?
- Do chemical polishing again, oxidation time is about 40 – 90 minutes, after finishing all of these, you can conduct positive pole oxidation, choose sulfuric acid solution in normal situation, pretreatment is very important in the whole process, take stereo as negative pole, firstly, use the solution mixed of carbonate-bicarbonate and detergent to heat and clean its surface, pretreat the aluminum sheet, dyeing according to requirement after oxidation, then remove the oxide film with oxide film removal solution, place aluminum sheet on the positive pole, finally closing it in the boiling water for about 15 minutes.
- Q:aluminum elements question?
- Aluminum is element 13, so it has 13 protons. This also means that it normally has 13 electrons (provided it is not in an ionic state). Normally it has 14 neutrons, but may have less or more in various isotopes.
- Q:Who supplies aluminum bronze or aluminum brass wire in 22 and 26 gauges both square and round?
- My lady I nonetheless use it to cook dinner my hams and turkeys and to store meals in the frig, however its fitting a dinosaur and its on its last leg and there may be so many different matters now we can use but up to now years it had its use but science and Tech. Has come and made it out of date. However still I like to apply it to ocassions
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range