1) good safety function
2) high anti-impact intensity
3) unique anti-theft function
4) keep pravicy
Laminated glass, is a kind of security compound glass made by sealing two or more pieces of glass together with PVB film through the process of heating and pressurization. The shape of the glass can be flat or curved.The laminated glass has 2 layers,3 layers,5 layers, 7 layers, or more.
Function and Characteristic of Milky Laminated Glass:
1. Good safety function, because of the agglutinated function of the PVB film, when the glass is broken, only bring into radiation-like crackle, the fragment will not scatter out. It is safe and can not hurt people. So, it is widely used in the windshield glass for automobiles.
2. Gigh anti-impact intensity. When it is striked, the glass is not easily broken. Its anti-impact intensity is much better than common glass.
3. Unique anti-theft function. The glass is not easily broken and enters, so it is very safe.
Dimension of Milky Laminated Glass:
Application:Curtain wall, partitions, stair-steps, handrails,railings, fences, awnings, etc.
- Q:What are the anticorrosive materials for glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Finished product protection: because the construction environment belongs to the pool irrigation, it is not conducive to the curing of epoxy forming, so it must take 48 hours curing time, to be fully cured after use.
- Q:Is glass steel pipe used for re examination?
- The basic construction phase: reinforced approach sampling, sample (drawing on the provisions of the various specifications of reinforced earth excavation (), earthwork excavation scheme, technical tests, foundation trench inspection records, batch inspection, inspection, hidden) cushion (hidden, concrete construction inspection group, line records, line technology review), base (reinforced raw materials, test report review, reinforcement, formwork and concrete construction scheme, technical disclosure, concealment, reinforced bar, inspection lot, line records, technical review, concrete concealed, concrete construction inspection group, and with the standard curing conditions and stripping test block), basic brick (program, technical disclosure, in advance. Mix ratio of mortar, concealment, inspection batch, mortar block), the template removal (removal of specimen report report, concealment, inspection batch), backfill (scheme, technical clarification Concealment, inspection, batch, earthwork density test).
- Q:What is resin glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Raw materials: glass fiber / or its products + resin + (filler) + other additives;Process: hand / pull / winding / molding / injection molding etc..Resin is only a raw material for the production of glass fiber reinforced plastic! That's not what you call it.
- Q:Samsung LCD panel information
- This screen is indeed the original Samsung screen, Samsung Electronics, Tianjin Corporation assembly production.TSEC is the sign of Tianjin's samsung. So he wrote the MADE IN CHINA (TSEC) behind him
- Q:The difference between crystal glass and glass
- To strike lightly or with fingers. Crystal glass can produce metal crisp sound, and waves a beautiful lingering in the air. We will see at the reception banquet, high-end glasses scenes in the movie, a kind of glass between the collision sound is. And high school, low grade crystal glass sound is also different. Like some low-end crystal glass or ordinary glass voice is relatively boring.
- Q:What are the ingredients of photovoltaic solar glass? What's the function of each?
- The first is silica, which is mainly plays a role of the body to form a network, so the amount of the majority of glass components in a large amount; second is the soda, is mainly sodium oxide, can reduce the glass melting temperature;
- Q:What kind of material is glass made of?
- 1. isotropic particles of glass are arranged irregularly in general, but are statistically uniform, so that their physical and chemical properties are the same in any direction. The crystal is anisotropic. Examples: resistivity, thermal conductivity, transmissivity, refractive index, etc..2. there is no fixed melting point. Glass changes from solid to liquid and varies gradually over a range of temperatures. The crystal is determined by melting point, for example, (water ice crystals) in C melt 0 Eve joy. This property of glass makes it possible to be shaped by blowing, pulling, pressing, and other methods.3. tunability of composition and properties. The properties of the glass may vary continuously and gradually within a certain range with their properties. The crystal has a fixed component and a definite performance. In this way, we can adjust the composition of the glass, so that its performance meets the requirements of the use.
- Q:What materials do you need to make glass?
- Glass is formed by the fusion of silica and other chemicals (the main ingredients are: soda ash, limestone, quartz). A continuous network structure is formed during melting, and the silicate like non-metallic material is gradually increased and hardened in the process of cooling.
- Q:How is glass made, raw material proportioning?
- There are many kinds of glass, different kinds, different uses, and different ingredients.
- Q:How can glass frosting be formulated? What raw materials do you use?
- 1. Prepare glass cleaning solution:Pour 6 parts of tap water and 1 parts of hydrofluoric acid into plastic container. Stir well.2. Glass cleaning:The glass will be placed on the cleaning shelf, then use the sponge coke on the glass solution, wipe evenly on the surface of the glass, the glass surface cleaning liquid to stay in 5-10 seconds, and then rinse with water glass, (to ensure the glass surface without stains, so as not to affect the frosting effect.)Please note: in the glass side 3-5 seconds before frosting, the water drained, they bring too much water in the frosting liquid, effect of frosting liquid.
We always adjust to changing market demands and continually introduce advanced manufacturing equipment and technology to our facilities. Working in line with the business principle of achieving mutual benefits with clients, we welcome customers around the world to take a look at our website or contact us directly for more details. Our goal is to provide superbly crafted products that enhance people's lives.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe
||TUV(GMC-GLOBAL MANUFACTURER CERTIFICATE);
GB/T20041-2004 IDT ISO14001:2004; GB/TI9001-2008 IDT
ISO9001:2008; GB/T28001-2001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range