1) good safety function
2) high anti-impact intensity
3) unique anti-theft function
4) keep pravicy
Laminated glass, is a kind of security compound glass made by sealing two or more pieces of glass together with PVB film through the process of heating and pressurization. The shape of the glass can be flat or curved.The laminated glass has 2 layers,3 layers,5 layers, 7 layers, or more.
Function and Characteristic of Milky Laminated Glass:
1. Good safety function, because of the agglutinated function of the PVB film, when the glass is broken, only bring into radiation-like crackle, the fragment will not scatter out. It is safe and can not hurt people. So, it is widely used in the windshield glass for automobiles.
2. Gigh anti-impact intensity. When it is striked, the glass is not easily broken. Its anti-impact intensity is much better than common glass.
3. Unique anti-theft function. The glass is not easily broken and enters, so it is very safe.
Dimension of Milky Laminated Glass:
Application:Curtain wall, partitions, stair-steps, handrails,railings, fences, awnings, etc.
- Q:There are several ways of heating the industrial drying tunnel furnace and are different from each other?
- The utility model has the advantages of long service life and high reliability. The heater is made of special electric heating material, and the design power load is reasonable, and the heater adopts multiple protection, so that the safety and the service life of the heater are greatly increased.
- Q:What kind of material is the glass made of? Is the price relative to the quality?
- Production process, ah, complex will be expensive - the main material is silicate
- Q:Failure reasons and solutions of insulating glass.
- The production of hollow glass raw material quality; key factors affect the service life of hollow glass sealant is ageing resistance and desiccant adsorption capacity, and the determining factor is the performance of sealant. Because no matter how much the desiccant adsorption capacity, inside the hollow glass after a certain limit, when the hollow glass desiccant completely saturated, again good desiccant also unable to water vapor adsorption, then the hollow glass is invalid. Only when the sealant has good sealing performance, moisture permeability coefficient is low, the amount of water vapor into the hollow glass rarely, and keep this state, only rarely can guarantee the hollow glass desiccant inside gas drying, so as to ensure the effect of hollow glass.
- Q:What is resin glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Glass steel FRP/GRP (generic glass fiber reinforced plastic), a composite material, or the product is glass fiber reinforced resin matrix (including unsaturated polyester resin / phenolic resin / epoxy resin / polyurethane / vinyl resin etc.) a thermosetting plastic obtained. Epoxy resin composite is a kind of low pressure forming material compounded by epoxy resin matrix and reinforcing material (fiber and fabric) through the interface between the two.
- Q:What material can not be sprayed on the glass?
- 1.. First spray the glass and then stick it on the outside with a transparent adhesive tape..2. uses the special printing ink for the glass product, 3. uses the glass glue to adjust the soluble pigment and the dye toner. 4. go to the print shop and do the writing, then glue it on. I hope my answer will be of some help to you
- Q:What are the raw materials of glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- If they are bonded together with synthetic resins, they can be made of rigid products of a fixed shape, bearing both tensile and flexural, compressive, and shear stresses.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass fiber reinforced plastics and what is the matching ratio?
- The surface felt contains 90% glue, short cut felt is between 60-70%, square cloth 50., compound felt cloth 55%. Specific depends on the technical level of operators. Hope to be of help to you.
- Q:How is glass made?
- Technological process:1, raw materials broken: the above raw materials broken into powder;2, weighing: according to the list of ingredients, called a certain amount of powder;3, will be called: the mixed powder mixing, stirring into a batch (colored glass and colorant);4, melting: the mixture into the glass furnace, melting at 1700 degrees into glass;5, forming: the glass liquid into a tin bath (float), pull machine (lattice method), rolling machine (rolling method, adding metal wire is wire glass), forming the flat glass;6, annealing: the molding of glass products into the annealing furnace annealing, balance the stress, to prevent self cracking.
- Q:FRP process piping manufacturing process?
- The glass fiber reinforced plastic lining layer and the glass fiber reinforced plastic secondary lining layer have the function of corrosion prevention and seepage prevention, and the winding layer takes on the strength and the rigidity function of the pipeline, and the outer protective layer has the function of resisting aging, corrosion prevention and anti Japanese sun.
- Q:The main chemical constituents of ordinary glass
- In the process of making glass, if you add some metal oxides, can also be made of colored glass. For example, adding Co2O3 (cobalt oxide) after the glass is blue, after joining the Cu2O glass is red. We see the ordinary glass, generally pale green, this is because the raw material is mixed with two valent iron for the sake of.There are many kinds of glass. Besides the ordinary glass introduced above, there are some other kinds of glass, such as quartz glass, optical glass, and so on
We always adjust to changing market demands and continually introduce advanced manufacturing equipment and technology to our facilities. Working in line with the business principle of achieving mutual benefits with clients, we welcome customers around the world to take a look at our website or contact us directly for more details. Our goal is to provide superbly crafted products that enhance people's lives.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe
||TUV(GMC-GLOBAL MANUFACTURER CERTIFICATE);
GB/T20041-2004 IDT ISO14001:2004; GB/TI9001-2008 IDT
ISO9001:2008; GB/T28001-2001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range