JIS, AISI, ASTM, DIN, EN
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Construction plate,boiler plate,container plate,shipbuilding plate,all
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Export standard package,bundled or be required. The inner size of container is below: 20ft GP: 5.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) 25tons about 24-26CBM 40ft GP: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) 25tons about 54CBM 40ft HG: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.72m(high) 25tons about 68CBM|
|Delivery Detail:||7-15 days after receiving the deposit|
Q235 Carbon sheet
coil steel Processing.
MOQ : 25TON
Carbon Steel plate
SS400 carbon steel plate price
JIS G3135-1986,SPEC590,EN10025/2-2004,S235JR or S235J2,E335 or S335JR…
Construction plate,boiler plate,container plate,shipbuilding plate,all kinds of industries and manufacturing structural applications.
25 ton / according to customers' requirement
good attestation of honour choosed by customers SGS
5,000 ton / month
Key to success
advanced technique and service and low price
North/South America, Europe, Asia,Africa,Mid East,ect.
Standard seaworthy packing / according to the customers’requirement
30% deposit the balance before shipment,the balance paid by the copy of B/L OR L/C at sight
In 15 – 45 days after contract
- Q:What's the material of ASTM A653 G30 galvanized sheet?
- Galvanized sheet refers to the surface coated with a layer of zinc steel plate. Zinc plating is an economical and effective method of corrosion protection, and about half of the world's zinc production is used in this process.
- Q:What are the reasons for the steel mesh on both sides of the back pouring belt?
- Increase overall stability. To prevent cracks due to settlement, uneven cement shrinkage, etc., but also to increase the overall firmness. Generally speaking, the stability of the post casting belt is increased.
- Q:Can the steel surface be made of epoxy resin flooring?
- Because of the problem of surface adhesion, special coatings should be used, such as zinc rich primers, polyurea coatings, etc..
- Q:Why can iron and steel stick with glue?
- Iron and steel steel is an alloy of iron with C (carbon), Si (silicon), Mn (manganese), P (phosphorus), S (sulfur), and a small amount of other elements. In addition to Fe (iron), the content of C plays a major role in the mechanical properties of steel, so it is collectively referred to as iron carbon alloy. It is the most important and the most important and the largest metal material used in engineering.
- Q:How thick is steel filing cabinet usually made of steel plates?
- A lot of people will hold 0.6 of the said 0.8 material, this is because the cold rolled plate after forming electrostatic spraying powder and environmental protection, so it is actually only 0.6mm 0.8mm bare steel, on this point, if you are purchasing large quantities of words, can use vernier caliper to card
- Q:What is steel concrete?
- Steel reinforced concrete (Steel Reinforeed Concrete, referred to as SRC) refers to the concrete structure of main steel, and is equipped with a longitudinal and transverse stirrup reinforcement structure, is a main form of steel and concrete composite structure.
- Q:Steel plate pile length, adjacent two steel plate pile joints should be staggered what position?
- Hello, due to site transportation restrictions and insufficient length of existing materials and other reasonsSome projects need to meet the design length by using the site connection method.
- Q:How to introduce carbon steel plate?
- Any of various steels that contain less than 2.11% of the mass of carbon but contain no alloying elements. Sometimes referred to as plain carbon steel or carbon steel. Carbon steel, also called carbon steel, refers to an iron carbon alloy with a carbon content of less than 2.11% Wc. Carbon steel, in addition to carbon, usually contains a small amount of silicon, manganese, sulfur and phosphorus.
- Q:Is the cold rolled steel plate good or the stainless steel plate?
- Although it is impossible to provide specific parameters to prove, in fact, most stainless steel plates are used in oven making. Corrosion resistant, easy to clean, safe and sanitary.
- Q:Are there any restrictions on the thickness of the steel plate, such as the minimum thickness of the steel plate?
- The information of the building is incomplete and can not be determined. The welding technical parameters will affect the welding method, welding current, welding voltage, welding environment and specifications
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range