Mig Welding Wire ER70S-6
Material: copper coated carbon steel
Wire dia: 0.8/0.9/1.0/1.2/1.6mm
Packing: 15/20kgs/plastic spool/box, 72boxes/pallet
Shielded Welding wire AWS5.18 ER70S-6
1. Available size; 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 0.9mm, 1.mm, 1.2mm, 1.6mm
2. Available packing: 5kgs/spool/carton, 15kgs/spool/carton, 250kgs/drum, we could do according to the customers ‘request.
3. Certificate: ISO9001, GL, DNV, ABS
4. Application: The CO2 gas shielded welding wire is widely used to welding low carbon steel and low alloy steel structure, such as ships, vehicles, bridges, boils and buildings etc
5. Detailed description: Gas shielded welding wire is also called Co2 welding wire, mig wire, solid wire which is widely used in common steel welding. This kind of welding wire has excellent mechanical performance such as fast depositing speed, high depositing efficiency, stable arc, little splash, good welding seam, which is suitable for all-position welding work.
Details specification for CO2 Gas Shielded Welding Wire ER70S-6(SG2):
Reference Current (DC+)
CO2 Flow Rate(L/min)
Chemical Composition of Welding Wire
Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal
Tensile Strength (MPa)
Yield Strength (Mpa)
- Q:What kind of gas shielded welding wire for Q345 steel plate?
- Carbon steel welding wire for Q345 steel using ER50-6 gas shielded welding.ER50-6 is a kind of carbon steel welding wire for gas shielded welding. It has excellent plasticity, toughness and crack resistance, especially low temperature impact toughness.Application: it can be used in various positions of pipes such as manual tungsten inert gas arc welding, grounding and arc welding, and satisfactory welding joints can be obtained. Weldable carbon steels and certain low alloy steels.
- Q:308, 3o9 stainless steel wire component, 309 instead of 3O8, okay?
- Tolerable。 But 309 wire is more expensive than 308
- Q:What is the difference between Q235B welding with H08mnA and H08A submerged arc welding wire? Which match is better? Ask professional personage to analyse for me
- The manganese content of H08MnA is high, and the agglomerated flux is usually SJ101,The agglomerated flux of H08A is usually SJ301.That is to say, in order to achieve the Mn content in the weld, or add Mn (such as H08MnA) in the welding wire, or add SJ301 from the welding flux. The effect is the same.
- Q:What welding wire is used in the welding of 0Cr18Ni9 steel pipe?
- Base metal 0Cr18Ni9 welding rod A137 argon arc welding wire H0Cr20Ni10Base material 20 welding rod E4303 welding wire TIG-J50High pressure pipeline, must do welding assessment, welder welding process according to the welding, pipeline group, the gap, etc. must strictly check, welding rod must bake, insulation
- Q:2.4, arc welding of stainless steel wire 308 and 308L difference between large? Can I change it between you and me?!
- 2.4 argon arc welding stainless steel wire 308 and 308L are not very different, 308L can be general 308.You can use 308 for 308L, and L for low carbon. The rest are the same.The carbon content of 308L is less than 0.03., and the carbon content of is less than 0.08.. In weldability, 308L can instead of 308, and vice versa.
- Q:What kind of welding wire is ER50-6 welding wire suitable for welding Q235?
- It is carbon steel welding wire, suitable for welding Q235
- Q:What wire is JG-50?
- Argon arc welding wire
- Q:What is the standard of H08Mn2SiA diameter 0.8 wire welding?
- Brand: H08Mn2SiA, type: ER49-1, in line with China's national standards: national standard "GB / T14957-1994" wire welding.H: steel welding wire,08: carbon content of wire 0.8%,Mn2: chemical composition of welding wire containing manganese content of about 2,A: high quality steel (welding wire). (sulfur and phosphorus content of harmful elements is less than or equal to 0.030%).
- Q:What is the advantage of welding wire without copper plating?
- No sewage discharge, no copper smoke, small splash, small smoke (no copper smoke), molding, environmental protection, energy saving.Expand：The main purpose of copper wire welding is corrosion protection, because the main component of the wire is steel, and the bare leakage is easy to rust and corrosion in the atmosphere. The surface coating of copper can effectively prolong the shelf life. Furthermore, electrical conductivity can be enhanced.Welding wire is used as filler metal or metal wire welding material at the same time as conductive. In gas welding and gas tungsten arc welding, welding wire used as filler metal; in submerged arc welding, electroslag welding and MIG arc welding, welding wire as filler metal, and conductive electrode. The surface of the wire is not coated with anti oxidizing flux.
- Q:TP347 stainless steel pipe welding stainless steel 304 what wire?
- TP 347 stainless steel and 304 stainless steel belong to dissimilar metal welding, welding wire should be used: ER309 wire ER309Si.347 stainless steel belongs to the American ASTM A959-03 standards, in line with our GB / T20878-2007 standard, the equivalent of the old grade: 0Cr19Ni11Nb, grade: 06Cr18Ni11Nb.304 stainless steel belongs to the American ASTM A959-04 standards, in line with our GB / T20878-2007 standard, the equivalent of the old grade: 0Cr18Ni9, grade: 06Cr19Ni10.
We are specialized in electro galvanizing, hot-dipped galvanizing, wire annealing, straightening and cutting. We can provide very good iron wire products for binding, weaving wire mesh, tying, fencing and so on. By choosing iron wire as the material, we can also produce iron wire mesh series of products for our customers with economic cost and reliable quality. We mainly provide wire mesh fences, welded wire mesh, galvanized square woven wire mesh and chain link fences. If you are interested in our products, please contact us. We will give you a prompt response.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 17799
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range