Detailed Specification of Microfiber Woven Shaggy Floor Carpet
Soft Microfiber Shaggy Yarn
Any color available
can be from 1.5 cm to 150px
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Detailed photoes of Microfiber Woven Shaggy Floor Carpet
Package of Microfiber Woven Shaggy Floor Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:Which country is famous for wall rugs?
- When you say rugs I instantly think of Persia. Or modern day Iran, Iraq, and Turkey. If you do invest in a hand made wall rug, really research where you get it from. Some-most rugs shops employ child labour. And I am sure you would no support that. Good luck.
- Q:How to remove mustard from carpet???
- There are lots of carpet cleaners that will get the stain out, but the one that I can always rely on is the Rug Doctor Carpet Cleaner. It's like a vacuum that sucks up the stains! And not only can you use it on the mustard stain, but you can use it on your whole carpet. It's probably your only hope right now, because mustard dyes carpet for good. You can find one at Home Depot, Lowes, Bloom, or Shoppers Food Warehouse. Satisfaction guaranteed. Best of luck!!! ♥
- Q:What kind of rug would look good in the room?
- A rug with either black, white, hot pink, turquiose would work.
- Q:Removing acrylic paint from a carpet?
- Soak a cleaning rag in water. Make sure that the rag is thoroughly saturated. Do not use hot water, but use room temperature tap water or cool water. Lay the rag on top of the stain. Press the soaking rag onto the stain. The paint will lift out of the carpet and onto the rag. You may need to rinse and repeat this several times to get all the paint out. Resist the urge to scrub until the paint is faded to completely gone. Let the carpet dry. This may take several hours. You will probably need to vacuum to restore the nap, which may be flattened because of the soaking and pressing.
- Q:Mysterious carpet stains strike again-.-?
- Treating any carpet stain depends on what your carpet is made of. If it's wool or another natural fiber, it will be harder to treat these stains. If it's synthetic (most wall-to-wall carpet falls into this category), you may have an easier time. A diluted solution of brake cleaner, which contains the same chemicals that professional dry cleaning incorporates, will work to remove most food stains. This is a nasty chemical, and you have to consider whether you want the fumes in your house -- but it will do the job better than off-the-shelf carpet cleaning products. Whatever solvent you try, the method is to blot up as much of the stain as you can, wet it (with water or a cleaning solution), and blot some more. Don't rub, as this will abrade the carpet fibers and work the stain in deeper. I would try plain water on the shampoo stain before anything else. For the nail polish on the floor -- depends on what kind of floor surface you are talking about. You might try applying a non-acetone nail polish remover *just* to the polish spot, with a Q-tip. Avoid using an acetone-based remover (will damage almost any surface). If your floor is vinyl or laminate (engineered faux wood), you may have better luck trying to gently scrape it off with a table knife. Finally, if you have wall-to-wall carpeting, a professional carpet steaming service is a pretty good buy for the kind of results you get (and the work you save yourself). Consider spending a couple hundred bucks and skipping all the work. Good luck!
- Q:Can I wash my rug in a top load?
- It depends on the size of the rug. I would say anything bigger than a 4 X 6 rug should not be washed in a top loader.
- Q:How to buy an area rug?
- bed bath beyond duh
- Q:What size rug should I put under my dining room table?
- That should work just fine.
- Q:A question about carpet?
- it could. Sometimes its just dirt that gets trapped in it that makes it run down. Try a steam cleaner. They work great good luck :)
- Q:Is the water in the rental carpet shampoo-er really the dirt from my carpet?
- ABSOLUTELY!!! I bought my own, the water is just as dirty! We vacuum. But we usually only clean the surface. My mom had a vacuum that had lights on it that told when the area you were going over was clean. She had dogs, high traffic. I don't know if that light ever went out. Most people vacuum the surface, the shampooer goes to the bottom where most of the dirt and sand goes.
We produce various of Shaggy carpet, the company advanced equipment and each process is complete, to improve the technological content, particularly the introduction of Germany advanced acupuncture equipment, product quality has been on the protection they deserve. Now our main products: various materials Shaggy carpet, flat needle carpet, except for some products to meet the domestic market demand, mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||The United States of America; Europe;Canada; Australia
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range