Anti-Static, Flame Retardant, Heat-Insulation, Memory, Shrink-Resistant
Bedding, Garment, Home Textile
Oeko-Tex Standard 100, SGS
Packaging & Delivery
Rolls, polybags or according to customer's requirment
100% Polyester fabric
According to customer's requirment
Dyed brushed polyester fabric
25 Days for 20" container,45 days for 40" container
Shanghai or Ningbo
We normally accept payment by T/T 30% deposit and the balance upon reciept of the copy of lading bill. L/C at sight is also acceptable.
01 ABOUT THE QUATILY
Q: Is the quality competitive in textile industry?
A: We have specialized in manufacturing and exportation printed fabric for 15 year. We can provide various fabric with diverse patterns. Each process will undergo strict inspection.
02 ABOUT THE QUANTITY
Q: What is the minimum quantity?
A: Usually 500m or more than 500m for each color, we can also accept order less than 500m. We offer discount for orders larger than 5,000 meters and the most favorable price for orders above 10,000 meters
03 ABOUT THE PACKAGE
Q: How about the package
A: We usually pack as follows:
1. In roll packing with tubes and plastic bags
2. In roll packing with tubes and cartons
3. According to customers’ request
4. Usually 50yds/roll, or according to customers’ request
5. Customized hanger tag, paper tapes and stamping or according to customers’ request
- Q:What fabric is Lurex?
- Gold and silver wire, English Name: METALLIC YARN, gold and silver silk fabrics English Name: Lurex gold and silver silk jacquard fabric: Metallic Jacquard Fabric wire commonly known as "gold and silver thread, gold and silver wire made of decorative wire for weaving by chemical method. Two main kinds of gold and silver, hence the name. "Line" is the customary name, actually it is a silk without twist.
- Q:Pretty broad. What does it mean?
- Woven fabrics (Woven, Fabric)Also called woven fabric is a fabric that weaves warp and weft together vertically. The basic organization has TABBY (plain) (twill), twill and satin (satin weave) three. Different woven fabrics are also made up of these three basic tissues and their changeable tissues. The main Chiffon (Chiffon), Oxford (Oxford), (Denim), twill denim, flannel (Drill) (Flannel), brocatelle (Damask) etc..
- Q:What material is the Gong Duan?
- First of all we need to understand these three concepts: plain weave, twill, satin.Plain weave: fabric woven with plain weave called plain weave. The warp and weft are interleaved once every yarn (that is, the yarn is 1 or 1 times). The characteristics of this kind of cloth is interweaving points, solid texture, stiff and smooth surface, high-grade embroidery fabrics are generally plain weave fabric.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of polyester clothes?
- Polyester suede fabric polyester fabric is a new one, or as a fine denier polyester fiber as raw material, by special finishing fabric cloth to form fine polyester suede fabric short hair, called suede fabric, generally non-woven fabric, woven fabric, knitted fabric as base cloth. With soft texture, fine hair style full elastic, feeling rich, strong and durable. Senior deerskin common are artificial, man-made and man-made high-quality deerskin suede ordinary three. Suitable for women's clothing, senior dress, jacket, suit coat, etc..
- Q:What material is the brushed fabric
- Napped fabrics include brushed fabric body, which is characterized in that the surface of the body has a layer of fluff brushed fabric, fluff layer comprises a pattern area and non pattern area, villus direction pattern area and non pattern areas on the contrary.
- Q:How can TR fabrics and TC fabrics be distinguished?
- When the pet is not less than 50%, stable size, strong anti wrinkle, the fabric can keep a pet, wash and wear characteristics can be strong. The mixing of viscose fiber improves the air permeability of fabrics, improves the resistance to porosity, reduces the pilling and antistatic properties of fabrics.
- Q:What is the general ladies sweater fabric
- Is the use of the yarn knitting sweaters and varieties of various raw materials, process product composed of coil connected to the series of knitted fabrics. Knit soft texture, good wrinkle resistance and permeability, and have larger extensibility and elastic, comfortable to wear.
- Q:40 cotton and 60 cotton. Which one is good?
- Jacquard fabric: fabric warp and weft of organizational change with the formation of flowers, fine yarn, raw cotton on demanding. And the difference between the monochromatic and polychromatic dyeing technology of jacquard jacquard, jacquard fabric, jacquard monochrome dyeing jacquard fabric woven by good jacquard fabric after dyeing and finishing, the fabric product is solid; color jacquard yarn dyed jacquard fabric, as first yarn dyed after lewd jacquard loom system, finally so the yarn dyed jacquard fabric finishing, there are more than two kinds of colors, fabrics, rich colors, not drab, flower type three-dimensional sense of strong, higher grade. Fabric width of 2 meters 5, pure cotton fabric has shrunk slightly, no pilling, no fading.Satin fabric: warp and weft yarn at least every three interwoven only once, so the satin weave the fabric density is higher, so the fabric more solid. Satin weave higher than similar products of plain, twill products cost. The satin weave fabric called Satin fabric. Satin fabric has the positive and negative points, a complete interleaving point cycle in the least, floating line is the longest, the surface of the fabric almost entirely by warp or weft float lines, satin fabric is soft. The cloth is smooth, delicate and lustrous.
- Q:Fabric composition of clothing is made of viscose rayon, is what?
- In general, we see a lot of relatively smooth and cool, with good permeability and antistatic clothing, very gorgeous dyed fabric made from viscose is used. In fact, the so-called viscose, also called viscose fiber, viscose is divided into viscose filament yarn and viscose staple fiber, also known as artificial silk, silk. In 12 main textile fiber, viscose moisture with human skin physiological requirements, with smooth cool, breathable, antistatic, dyeing flowery characteristics.
- Q:What are the women's fabrics?
- Linen is a fabric made with hemp, flax, ramie, jute, sisal, Abaca hemp fiber variety. It is generally used to make casual wear, work wear, more common in summer for its production. The utility model has the advantages of high strength, good thermal conductivity, moisture absorption, air permeability. Its disadvantage is that it is uncomfortable to wear, and its appearance is rough and stiff.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range