Order On-line Tracking
Each pack comes with:
1 x TF to MS adapter
100% Brand New &High Quality
1. Holds 2 cards for super large capacity Get maximum storage capacity with 2 microSDHC or 2 microSD cards. CR-5400 converts 2 microSD(HC) cards into one MS Pro Duo stick. You can get twice the capacity at a lower price.
2. Card types can be mixed Cards of different capacity and different type can be used concurrently (i.e. microSD+microSDHC).
3. Freedom of expansion and upgrade The adapter works with only one microSDHC card as well. The second slot can be equipped anytime later. You can exchange the cards and upgrade the max. capacity at will!
4. Super high read/write speeds of 10MB/s and up CR-5400 is made of high quality components and preserves the original speed of the inserted microsd(HC) cards(when two different types of microSD(HC) cards are used, the slower card sets the speed rate) Supports 2 microSD/microSDHC cards.
2 microSD(HC) cards of different capacity can be used. If only 1 microSD(HC) cards is used, it must be inserted into slot#1 in order to work
When using new microSD(HC) cads, you need to format with a SONY product before you can store data.
In order to copy or delete data directly, insert CR-5400 in your card reader. Don ’t take out the microSD(HC) cards and perform write operations on the single card. Your data will be corrupt.
Note 1: Data Transfer can only be done with micro SDHC cards inserted in CR-5400. Direct PC to micro SDHC card data transfer and then inserting in CR-5400 won’t work.
Note 2: Re-using your micro SDHC cards for other devices than CR-5400: Should you experience formatting problems (i.e. only half of the original capacity available), please format concerned micro SDHC card(s) in slot#1 of CR- 5400 (slot#2 must be empty). Do this for every affected card. Now you can re-use your micro SDHC card(s) in other devices
Model : CR-5400
OS : Windows Vista XP,2000.Me,98SE,Mac OS 9.2,Mac OS X,linux
Support : MicroSD 256MB - 2GB / MicroSDHC 4GB -16GB
Speed : Super high read/write speed of 10 MB/s and up
Dimension: 32mm x 20mm x 1.6mm(L x W x D)
Net weight: 2g
Package weight: 11g
Color : White
Q1: Are electronics cheap in Okorder.com?
A: Of course. They are very cheap. The factories provide the goods. One-stop sourcing.
Q2: Why are electronics so cheap in ok order?
A: On ok order they are the lowest price. Because it is a wholesale website and factory provide goods.
Q3: Do all electronics have silicon in them?
A: No but most modern ones do. Older electronics that don't require micro chips don't have to have silicon at all, and their mother boards are made from copper. Silicon is used in micro chips as a semi-conductor in modern electronics but some other semi-metals, like gallium and germanium can also be used. Silicon is just the most common because it is so plentiful.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|