Order On-line Tracking
The Group has a total asset of over RMB 360 billion, more than 180,000 employees and 17 subsidiaries
Grid-tie Micro Solar Power Inverter
1. Advanced digital control techniques using the latest DSP Optimized anti-islanding technique for the highest system reliability.
2. Optimized Maximum Power Point Tracking technique guarantees the maximum power output from the PV array User oriented Graphic User Interface (GUI) on an integrated.
3. 128*64 graphic VFD and a keypad panel..
4. Support multiple communication protocols, including RS232/RS485/Ethernet/Zigbee etc.
5.Complete protection functions to protect against reverse DC polarity,over temperature,over current,short cirucuit,over/under voltage,anti islanding,etc.
6. Can be used at a wide range of environment temperatures and high altitude.
7.Automatically power on in the morning and enter a low power mode at night. No local operators required for daily operation.
2. NEP Product Advantages:
• Designed to connect individual PV modules and perform DC to AC conversion
• High efficiency with 95% CEC
• Globally certified for c ETL us, SAA, TUV, VDE AR N 4105, VDE 0126, G83/2
• Very simple installation with built in cables and connectors
• NEMA 6 enclosure rating
• Integrated monitoring and power line communication with BDG 256 gateway
• Integrated GFDI
• 14 AWG integrated cables.
3. Quick Details:
4. How to install the NEP Micro grid inverter 250W:
Step 1 Install the AC Branch Circuit Junction Box
Step 2 Attach the BDM250 to the Racking
Step 3 Connect the BDM250 Wiring Harnesses
Step 4 Ground the System
Step 5 Complete the connection map and connect the PV Modules
Please check the diagram:
5. Product & Packing Photo:
6. Factory Picture:
FAQ:Pls introduce more about CNBM
CNBM Group is short for China National Building Materials Group Corporation, which is established in 1984 with approval from the State Council. It is a China state owned company ,one of Global Fortune 500 .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|