Quick Details of Metral Scaffolding System with En12810 Standard and SGS Certified
Scaffolding Part Type:
Descriptions of Metral Scaffolding System with En12810 Standard and SGS Certified
3000mm, 2500mm, 2000mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3000mm, 2000mm, 1780mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3. Diagonal brace:
3000x2000mm, 1780x2000mm, 1000x1500mm, 1000x2000mm, 1500x2000mm.
4. Tube specification:
Φ 48.3x4.0mm, φ 48.0 x3.25mm, φ 48.0 x3.0mm.
5. Surface Finish:
Hot DIP Galv. Electric Galv.Powder coating, Dip Painting.
EN12810,SGS test report for loading capacity.
The Parts of Metral Scaffolding System with En12810 Standard and SGS Certified
|DESCRIPTION||MATERIAL||QTY. (PCS)||W. T. (KG/PC)||SURFACE|
|3.00m standard||Q345 48.3*3.2mm||1.00 ||15.3||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|2.50m standard||Q345 48.3*3.2mm||1.00 ||12.9||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|2.00m standard||Q345 48.3*3.2mm||1.00 ||10.5||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|1.50m standard||Q345 48.3*3.2mm||1.00 ||8.1||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|1.00m standard||Q345 48.3*3.2mm||1.00 ||5.7||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|0.50m standard||Q345 48.3*3.2mm||1.00 ||3.3||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|2.00m ledger||Q345 48.3*2.5mm||1.00 ||6.8||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|1.80m ledger||Q345 48.3*2.5mm||1.00 ||6.2||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|1.50m ledger||Q345 48.3*2.5mm||1.00 ||5.3||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|1.20m ledger||Q345 48.3*2.5mm||1.00 ||4.4||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|0.90m ledger||Q345 48.3*2.5mm||1.00 ||3.5||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|0.60m ledger||Q345 48.3*2.5mm||1.00 ||2.6||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|2.00*2.00m brace||Q235 33.5*2.3mm||1.00 ||7||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|1.80*2.00m brace||Q235 33.5*2.3mm||1.00 ||6.7||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|1.50*2.00m brace||Q235 33.5*2.3mm||1.00 ||6.4||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|1.20*2.00m brace||Q235 33.5*2.3mm||1.00 ||6.1||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|2.00*1.50m brace||Q235 33.5*2.3mm||1.00 ||6.3||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|1.80*1.50m brace||Q235 33.5*2.3mm||1.00 ||6||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|1.50*1.50m brace||Q235 33.5*2.3mm||1.00 ||5.6||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|1.20*1.50m brace||Q235 33.5*2.3mm||1.00 ||5.2||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|0.90*1.50m brace||Q235 33.5*2.3mm||1.00 ||4.9||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|0.60*1.50m brace||Q235 33.5*2.3mm||1.00 ||4.7||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|2.00*1.00m brace||Q235 33.5*2.3mm||1.00 ||5.8||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|1.80*1.00m brace||Q235 33.5*2.3mm||1.00 ||5.4||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|1.50*1.00m brace||Q235 33.5*2.3mm||1.00 ||4.9||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|1.20*1.00m brace||Q235 33.5*2.3mm||1.00 ||4.5||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|0.90*1.00m brace||Q235 33.5*2.3mm||1.00 ||4.1||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|0.60*1.00m brace||Q235 33.5*2.3mm||1.00 ||3.8||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|2.00*2.00m brace||Q345 48.3*2.5mm||1.00 ||10.2||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|1.80*2.00m brace||Q345 48.3*2.5mm||1.00 ||9.8||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|1.50*2.00m brace||Q345 48.3*2.5mm||1.00 ||9.2||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|1.20*2.00m brace||Q345 48.3*2.5mm||1.00 ||8.8||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|2.00*1.50m brace||Q345 48.3*2.5mm||1.00 ||9.1||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|1.80*1.50m brace||Q345 48.3*2.5mm||1.00 ||8.7||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|1.50*1.50m brace||Q345 48.3*2.5mm||1.00 ||8||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|1.20*1.50m brace||Q345 48.3*2.5mm||1.00 ||7.4||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|0.90*1.50m brace||Q345 48.3*2.5mm||1.00 ||7||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|0.60*1.50m brace||Q345 48.3*2.5mm||1.00 ||6.6||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|2.00*1.00m brace||Q345 48.3*2.5mm||1.00 ||8.3||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|1.80*1.00m brace||Q345 48.3*2.5mm||1.00 ||7.7||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|1.50*1.00m brace||Q345 48.3*2.5mm||1.00 ||7||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|1.20*1.00m brace||Q345 48.3*2.5mm||1.00 ||6.2||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|0.9*1m brace||Q345 48.3*2.5mm||1.00 ||5.6||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|0.6*1m brace||Q345 48.3*2.5mm||1.00 ||5.2||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|0.88m board bracket||Q345 48.3*2.5mm||1.00 ||9.5||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|0.60m base collar down||Q235 38.1*4.5mm||1.00 ||4.4||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|0.60m base collar up||Q235 38.1*4.5mm||1.00 ||5.2||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|0.24*2.00m Plank||DX51D-Z80||1.00 ||8.2||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|0.24*1.80m Plank||DX51D-Z80||1.00 ||7.5||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|0.24*1.50m Plank||DX51D-Z80||1.00 ||6.5||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|0.24*1.20m Plank||DX51D-Z80||1.00 ||5.5||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|0.24*0.90m Plank||DX51D-Z80||1.00 ||4.5||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|0.50*2.00m Plank||DX51D-Z80||1.00 ||15.3||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|0.50*1.80m Plank||DX51D-Z80||1.00 ||14||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|0.50*1.50m Plank||DX51D-Z80||1.00 ||11.9||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|0.50*1.20m Plank||DX51D-Z80||1.00 ||9.9||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
|0.50*0.90m Plank||DX51D-Z80||1.00 ||7.9||Hot-dipped Galvanized|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:Disc scaffolding and bowl buckle scaffolding which kind of bridge support better?
- One is in any uneven slopes and ladder type foundation erection; two is the support ladder type template, template can realize the early dismantling; the three is to achieve early removal of part of the support frame, capable of setting up a passage, with four wing cornice; is the erection of climbing frame, a movable working table, efflux frame, to achieve the various functions of supporting role; five is used as storage shelves, can be used for the erection of a variety of stage, advertising support engineering. The pole is connected with a long press 600mm modulus of arbitrary function, also has a head butt function, provides the convenience for the use of special height. The utility model provides a technical support for the hanging, installing and fixing of the new type of formwork, and the utility model is used for the large-scale standardized template.
- Q:The structure that acts as a scaffolding for chromosomal attachment and movement is called what?
- The first one is vague. The answer could be the mitotic spindle. It might be kinetochore microtubules. It might be talking about the kinetchores on the chromosomes instead of the microtubules that attach to the kinetochores. It could possibly even be talking about the centromeres, though to me that seems less likely. Neurons in the adult brain (and mature muscle cells?) do not routinely undergo cell division.
- Q:What are the requirements for the construction of the scaffolding structure?
- The scaffold structure is basically in the two-dimensional grid and a substantially two-dimensional outer grid connected grid, each of the included in the expected load conditions of scaffolding structure after long time has a bearing component of relatively stable strength. The anchor is connected with the support arm and has a first leg in the form of a bar or rod. The anchor may be aligned such that the first leg is substantially parallel to the longitudinal axis of the arm, and the distal end of the first leg extends beyond the arm. The structure of the scaffold also comprises one or more platforms, each platform is arranged between the two corresponding bearing bars of the inner and outer grid frames at the same height.
- Q:scarlet letter need help with identifying symbols(scaffold,forest,bush,and letter) PLEASE!!!!?
- I for irritable Good thing we're not traveling around together. We'd get in a heap of trouble, lol
- Q:people who have an industrial/scaffolding piercing?!?
- I okorder.com for barbells. They have some pretty epic lightnight bolt ones and zigzags and they are like 3 bucks!!!! You can never find them in the mall like that :P lol. Anyway, i deff. think you should get the piercing. It's worth the pain. It'll be over in 2 seconds lol. Good luck :D
- Q:How much is the amount of material used to build a square meter double row scaffold? Urgent!
- (less than 12 meters), such as how many kilograms of steel pipe, the number of fasteners
- Q:Scaffold Piercing Aftercare?
- I've had my industrial for over two years, it's a great piercing but aftercare is important and it does take awhile for it to heal. Here was my schedule for my industrial and all of my piercings since then... When I got my industrial I was in school until about 4 pm as well (I'm no longer in school now so I do it a little differently now) so this schedule might be doable for you. I took showers in the morning but that's not a huge problem. I'd wake up in the morning and while showering I'd clean my piercing with antibacterial soap AFTER I washed my hair and did my other shower rituals. Then when I got out of the shower I would do a short sea salt soaks (sea salt soaks are going to be much better for your piercing than H2O). I'd mix non-iodized sea salt in a clean new dixie cup with warm water, then I'd bend over and let my ear soak in the water for about five minutes. Sea salt soaks are great because they help promote healing and prevent/clean up infections. Then I'd go to school and after school I'd do a simple little rinse with a saline solution (which you can buy at any grocery store, usually around the contact supplies). Saline is good for when you're in a rush and don't have time to do a sea salt soak. Then at night I'd do a long sea salt soak and I'd soak my ear for about 10-15 minutes. Now for you, since you shower at night I would clean my ear with antibacterial soap every night in the shower and do a long sea salt soak after my shower, before bed. Then in the morning I'd so a short little sea salt soak before school and after school you can use a saline solution or the H2O. Good luck! This worked for me with all 6 of my piercings.
- Scaffolding is the support the teacher provides to lead the student to learn the necessary skill. In a classroom discussion on a literary text, the teacher might scaffold learners by starting questions with concrete answers (found in the text) then asking guiding questions which require more abstract thought (for instance, asking students to make inferences). In other instances, if a concept or skill is too difficult for a student, the teacher may choose to reteach an earlier skill, then provide one-on-one tutoring on the new skill until the student gets it. There are other ways to scaffold. Some students may only need the support of a peer-partner to reach success. Others may need a change in environment (move to a quieter place to work) or a change in material (providing colored transparencies for a dyslexic student during silent reading). Scaffolding is a form of targeted, differentiated support. What you will find over time is that the techniques you use actually serve more than just the intended audience. I have found that scaffolding during classroom discourse helps not just the obviously struggling student, but those who were reluctant to raise their hands or otherwise let me know that they were struggling, too.
- Q:What are the common rules for calculating the amount of scaffolding works
- According to the wall masonry scaffolding (single) vertical projection area calculation with square metre.Scaffolding, without deduction of door and window opening, air ring, vehicle channel, deformation joint area. At the same time, the height of the same building is different, according to the vertical height of the building.
- Q:What are the general specifications of bowl buckle scaffold?
- 2, of course, scaffolding to the new is better than the quality of steel is much improved with the old, regular use can generally be used for about 10 years, abandoning the bolt connection. Component jingpengnaike. Even if the corrosion does not affect the spelling and use. This does not require special maintenance and maintenance. Fastener type steel pipe scaffolding in general about 3 years on the need for screws and other operations. So I think it is convenient to bowl buckle scaffold. 3, disassembly more secure, more convenient, better performance than traditional fastener type steel pipe scaffolding.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range