1.Specifications of Metallized Film:
Excellent optical property, high adhesion between film and alumium layer after chemical treatment on the surface of film.
Good gloss ,lowest haze, Due to high adhesion of aluminium layer,No Al layer peels the shelf of life can be retained.
Low heat shrinkage, well tensile strength, aluminium coating is well-proportioned has very high luster degree, light reflectivity reach 98%.a higher barrier can be achieved by increasing the thickness of Al layer.
Strong water resistance,high temperature resistance.
2. Usage of Metallized Film:
Metallized Film are widely used in following fields, such as outer packing of corrugated box or pallet, packing of loose and small products together, packing of bare machine etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Metallized Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:What are the common material choices, printing options and common sense?
- Gift wine gift box: a reference type (single powder cardboard), or gray white cardboard. Larger boxes can be 250+250g mounted, gold card paper and silver cardboard. Different materials should be selected according to the actual needs and grade of the product.Printing: mostly printed in 4C+0 or 4C+1C, and can be printed with spot colors, special gold or silver.After the process: light glue, matte plastic, local UV, matte, hot platinum (metallic film with gold, silver, blue and other colors for choice) or anti-counterfeit film (so that others can not copy), and hit the bump, beer, viscosity and other process.
- Q:What's the difference between bulk food and prepackaged food?
- Is a small workshop to provide containers, that is, pre packaged food, is to take their own containers to buy, that is, bulk food
- Q:What are the packing materials for heavy cargo transportation?
- The bulky goods need to use fixed bandages, tie belt, to prevent the occurrence of collision in the process of transportation, damage. Dragon Century Logistics has made big transport in Hongkong, and the handling and strengthening of large cargo before shipment are more mature.
- Q:What's bread packing? Polyethylene film, waterproof cellophane, etc.
- Currently, about 90% of the bags are packed in polythene plastic bags. The utility model has the advantages that can be repeatedly used, easy to get a longer shelf life of bread to marry, and don't need strapping, can take the heat sealing with metal or plastic coated Sizha live bag, bag packaging has knot with polypropylene plastic bags of bread.
- Q:What can I do instead of the carton packing now?
- From the scope of use, the carton is suitable for electrical appliances, various postal parcels, all kinds of daily necessities. The scope of application is very extensive.
- Q:What are the main categories and applications of packaging materials?
- Packaging materials are used in the manufacture of packaging containers, packaging, packaging and printing, packaging and transportation to meet the packaging requirements the use of materials, which include the main packaging materials, metal plastic, glass, ceramics, paper, Takemoto, wild mushroom, natural fiber, chemical fiber, composite materials, including strapping, decoration, printing materials and other auxiliary materials.
- Q:What is the charge for packing materials?
- The material packing fee belongs to the productive circulation expenses, mainly including the packing cost, storage and keeping charge, loading and unloading fee, finishing fee and so on.
- Q:Billycan what are the advantages compared with other packaging materials?
- Barrier: tinplate cans have excellent barrier properties than any other materials are excellent, gas barrier properties, moisture resistance, shading and aroma were good, and the sealing is reliable, reliable protection products.
- Q:What's the difference between a package and a package?
- Packaging materials are used in the manufacture of packaging containers, packaging, packaging and printing, packaging and transportation to meet the packaging requirements the use of materials, which include the main packaging materials, metal plastic, glass, ceramics, paper, Takemoto, wild mushroom, natural fiber, chemical fiber, composite materials, coatings, adhesives and, banding, decoration, printing materials and other auxiliary materials.
- Q:What are biodegradable packaging materials?
- Synthetic biodegradable packaging materials can be endowed with similar properties as traditional packaging materials, and the wide application of biodegradable packaging indicates its great potential to replace the current packaging materials.
Established in 1983, our company possess two decades experience in the production of plastic packaging. We supply thousands of different types of packaging bags, and have accumulated rich experience. Mainly products: PVC bag, blanket bag, quilt bag, bedding bag, soft bag, household bag, sheet bag, ear bag, handle bag, steel wire bag, high quality bag, pp bag, non-woven bag, cosmetic bag, shopping bag, clear bag, wine bag, transparent bag, food film, cling film, wrap film, clear film, transparent film, PE cling film, cling wrap film, stretch film, PE stretch film, handle film, machine film and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 280,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range