1.Structure of Metalized Lamination Film Description：
Metalized Lamination Film is thermal insulation,good barrier-oxygen,waterproof,is used in sunshade,sandbeach ,EPE/EVA foam
The Color of Metalized Lamination Film is Silver, Gold, Matte Silver, Matte Gold, Color, red, green can be coated and both side corona and chemical treated available
Metalized Lamination Film can be used for Packaging & Decorative Grade Film:Face-Stock for self-adhesive, Gift-Wrapping, Glitter Powder, Metallic Yarn, Food-Packing, Laminated Paper/Paper board, Holographic Embossing; Reflective film:For reflect the sunshine and make the best use of sunshine; Optical Grade Film :Reflector in Liquid Crystal Display, LCD`s backlight unit, Light-Shielding;Other Grade Film :Cables Wrapping, Motors, Hot Stamping Foil, Transfer Printing, Release Agent, Leader Tape, OHP, Sheeting Protectors, Silicone Coating, Adhesive Tape, Solar Control Film
2.Main Features of the Metalized Lamination Film：
Good barrier performance
Low oxygen permeability
Non-splash aluminum, wrinkle-free, no tramlines or smears
Wide application range
3. Metalized Lamination Film Images
4. Metalized Lamination Film Specification
TENSILE STRENGTH AT BREAK
ELONTATION AT BREAK
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
2. What kind of files do you accept for printing?
AI, PDF, EPS, TIF, high resolution JPG
3. How long can I expect to get the sample?
After we received the sample fee, the sample will be OK in 10 days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 5 days. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
4.What about the lead time for mass production?
It depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. Generally speaking,production lead time is within 15 days.
- Q:Do I need to tear off the protective films on household appliances?
- Yes, you need to. It will be good to the heat dissipation of the appliances this way! And the visual effect is better this way too.
- Q:Is there any protective film for computer screen that can protect the eyes ?
- Find and open the advanced settings for screen color to set Hue (tone) to 85, Sat (saturation) to 90 and Lum (brightness) to 205 which can turn the color of the computer screen into light green, meaning the Eye-protection Mode is on. In addition, you can put a potted cactus to help absorb some computer radiation. As for diet, eating more vagetables and drinking more water are also helpful. And most importantly, you should use your eyes in a scientific way--looking into the distance every 30 minutes facing the computer and doing some eye exercises to relieve the visual fatigue.
- Q:What's the reason why watermarks are easy to appear on protective film of high adhesion?
- NOTE: Standard protective film is anti-static. You can't feel it adhesive by hands. It's the only choice of high-class digital camera and digital vidicon. Some protective films on the market is very sticky because it's just a layer of plastic film coated with glue. There may be bubbles or watermarks on the screen after you cover it on the screen. The display effect will be very bad. And this kind of film is very difficult to remove. It's even more difficult to clean up the glue. Remember it: if you really cherish your cell phone, digital camera or digital vidicon,NEVER use this kind of film on it!
- Q:How to remove the residual glue of the protective film on acrylic board?
- You can gently wipe it off with alcohol. Remember to keep good ventilation to volatilize the alcohol.
- Q:Can non-sticky table tennis racket be coated with protective film?
- This is a very simple method. But I assure you it works. Use damp towel to wipe the bat to clean it. And then coat it with protective film when it's still damp.
- Q:What are the differences between a LCD protective film for laptop and a protective film for mobile phone ?
- The functions of a laptop LCD protective film: 1. Ordinary films: Ordinary films only protect the screen from dust and scratch. This kind of films is commonly used and classified into two types--scratch-resistant(a bit more expensive) and non-scratch-resistant. 2. Functional films: this kind of films has better properties of scratch-resistant properties that can be classified into: A. Anti-reflection films, preventing the reflection of light on the screen, work well on some glossy display. Correspondingly they are more expensive than ordinary ones. B. Anti-ultraviolet-radiation films, protecting your eyes, have different technical content. This type of films is colored film --purple or green. But there's no need to mind the color because it's actually transparent when it cover the screen. The color a41 won't show up. And it won't affect the color displayed on the screen. C. Privacy-protective films. After coated with this kind of films, only looking at the screen head-on, or from no more than 30 degrees to sides, people can see the content shown on it clearly. And this kind of films is the most expensive among all.
- Q:How to tear off the aging protective film on the security door?
- Now that it is hard and crisp, it can be removed with some solvents. You can also buy some products which are similar to glue cleaner of WD-40 or 3M glue. Spray the glue cleaner on the protective film and wait for ten minutes or so. And then it will be easier to remove the protective film.
- Q:The color of the aluminium-plastic panel is white without protective film. But I've seen other colors that looks like it's painted.
- This shows that the quality of the coating of the aluminium-plastic panel you bought is not good. The paint on the surface of the panel should be very even and consistent. There shouldn't be any dark stripe or marks or shades of the same color which usually appear in spraying processing.
- Q:What kind of printing press is needed to cover decorative protective film?
- During the processing of protective film, film mulching machine must be used in film mulching. And gravure rotary press can be used in printing the protective film.
- Q:The protective film on the surface of raw materials.
- Generally speaking, the film is PE (polyethylene) film with single layer structure. It's transparent. Or it is two-layered with composite structure. One of the two layers is BOPP printing film. The other is PET film coated with aluminum. The two kinds of film mentioned above needs to be covered with a layer of PSA before it's used on profiles.If it's difficult to peel down from the profiles, it means the quality of the PSA is not good enough.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range