1.Structure of Metalized Lamination Film Description：
Metalized Lamination Film is thermal insulation,good barrier-oxygen,waterproof,is used in sunshade,sandbeach ,EPE/EVA foam
The Color of Metalized Lamination Film is Silver, Gold, Matte Silver, Matte Gold, Color, red, green can be coated and both side corona and chemical treated available
Metalized Lamination Film can be used for Packaging & Decorative Grade Film:Face-Stock for self-adhesive, Gift-Wrapping, Glitter Powder, Metallic Yarn, Food-Packing, Laminated Paper/Paper board, Holographic Embossing; Reflective film:For reflect the sunshine and make the best use of sunshine; Optical Grade Film :Reflector in Liquid Crystal Display, LCD`s backlight unit, Light-Shielding;Other Grade Film :Cables Wrapping, Motors, Hot Stamping Foil, Transfer Printing, Release Agent, Leader Tape, OHP, Sheeting Protectors, Silicone Coating, Adhesive Tape, Solar Control Film
2.Main Features of the Metalized Lamination Film：
Good barrier performance
Low oxygen permeability
Non-splash aluminum, wrinkle-free, no tramlines or smears
Wide application range
3. Metalized Lamination Film Images
4. Metalized Lamination Film Specification
TENSILE STRENGTH AT BREAK
ELONTATION AT BREAK
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
2. What kind of files do you accept for printing?
AI, PDF, EPS, TIF, high resolution JPG
3. How long can I expect to get the sample?
After we received the sample fee, the sample will be OK in 10 days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 5 days. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
4.What about the lead time for mass production?
It depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. Generally speaking,production lead time is within 15 days.
- Q:What kind of material is acrylic protective film made from?
- Usually, the protective film used on acrylic panels and sheets is made from PE materials.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- There are three types of protective film used on ceramic tiles: The first one is plastic thin film which can be slowly torn by hands or gently rubbed off with steel wool; The second is anti-fouling protective film which can be wipe off using towel with white cement; The third is wax protective film which can be wipe off with dry towel with electric diluent, lacquer thinner, talcum powder or white cement.
- Q:What is the privacy protective film? ? And how can it keep peepers away?
- Privacy protective film is anti-glare and anti-reflection that can control the incidence direction of light and protect commercial secrets and personal privacy. The content displayed on the screen can only be seen by the user from an angle of 45 degrees from the front side. Whoever standing on the two sides can see a black screen only. I have bought one from OK8.
- Q:what advantages does transparent DEL car protective film have?
- Transparent DEL car protective film is a kind of high functional film with lightness, thinness, transparency and super toughness. It can effectively protect the car from scratching and striking of stones and sand. Perfectly attached to the surface of car paint, it can separete the paint from air, effectively and constantly protect the car from acid rain, oxidation and scratching. Besides, it can prevent excessive sun heat in an effective way, decreadsing the risk of spontaneous combustion. In addition, the film is transparent,which can constantly lighten the paint. And after the film is torn down, no glue marks will show on the surface and the original paint will stay undamaged and just the same as it was painted. What's more, it can save the waxing expense! And it's environmental friendly, causing no toxic and side effect to human bodies and pollution to the nature.
- Q:Can non-sticky table tennis racket be coated with protective film?
- This is a very simple method. But I assure you it works. Use damp towel to wipe the bat to clean it. And then coat it with protective film when it's still damp.
- Q:What will happen and what to do if the protective film on copper door is torn off?
- It's fine without the film. There's a protective paint layer on the surface of the copper door. If the paint is gone, you can buy spray paint to paint it. But the color of spray paint should be similar to that of the copper door. Or you can contact the manufacturers and ask them to repair it.
- Q:What harm can the resin used in protective film do?
- Coating hard screen with protective film does have its advantages.But it also bring the trouble which is uneven heat dissipation as well as expansion when heated and contraction when cooled. And it's uncertain whether the image quality can be affected.Apart from that, Computer radiation is another problem. As a kind of modern high-tech products and electrical equipment, computer does make people's life more convenient, efficient and joyful. But at the same time, there are some unfavorable factors which may do harm to human health. The hidden trouble of the computer to human health, in terms of radiation type, mainly refers to various radiation "pollution" including electromagnetic radiation from the computer at work (all kinds of electromagnetic radiation and electromagnetic wave, etc.), sound (noise), light (ultraviolet ray, infrared ray and visible light, etc.).
- Q:Cover the surface of metal plate with protective film.
- The film itself may be coated with a layer of glue. Thus it's no need to use other adhesive tapes. If you use double-sided adhesive tape, I recommmend this kind. This kind of tape won't fall off even if it ages owing to damp and high temperature. If the film feels not adhesive, it doesn't mean it's not coated with glue because generally, the adhesion of protective film is very low that you can hardly feel it.
- Q:Some questions about protective film for ping pong bat gum.
- Yes, you can.
- Q:How many degrees is the highest temperature that PE protective film can resist?
- Basically, PE materail doesn't have good high-temperature resistance but it can resist temperature of 80℃. The film may curl when the temperature is more than 100℃. The key point is time.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range