1.Structure of Metalized Lamination Film Description：
Metalized Lamination Film is thermal insulation,good barrier-oxygen,waterproof,is used in sunshade,sandbeach ,EPE/EVA foam
The Color of Metalized Lamination Film is Silver, Gold, Matte Silver, Matte Gold, Color, red, green can be coated and both side corona and chemical treated available
Metalized Lamination Film can be used for Packaging & Decorative Grade Film:Face-Stock for self-adhesive, Gift-Wrapping, Glitter Powder, Metallic Yarn, Food-Packing, Laminated Paper/Paper board, Holographic Embossing; Reflective film:For reflect the sunshine and make the best use of sunshine; Optical Grade Film :Reflector in Liquid Crystal Display, LCD`s backlight unit, Light-Shielding;Other Grade Film :Cables Wrapping, Motors, Hot Stamping Foil, Transfer Printing, Release Agent, Leader Tape, OHP, Sheeting Protectors, Silicone Coating, Adhesive Tape, Solar Control Film
2.Main Features of the Metalized Lamination Film：
Good barrier performance
Low oxygen permeability
Non-splash aluminum, wrinkle-free, no tramlines or smears
Wide application range
3. Metalized Lamination Film Images
4. Metalized Lamination Film Specification
TENSILE STRENGTH AT BREAK
ELONTATION AT BREAK
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
2. What kind of files do you accept for printing?
AI, PDF, EPS, TIF, high resolution JPG
3. How long can I expect to get the sample?
After we received the sample fee, the sample will be OK in 10 days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 5 days. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
4.What about the lead time for mass production?
It depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. Generally speaking,production lead time is within 15 days.
- Q:What harm can the resin used in protective film do?
- Most of such resin contains benzene ring. But there is substituent group on the benzene ring that can be easily eliminated from human body by metabolism. Therefore, compared to benzene, it does less harm to human body because it has less toxicity. Besides, halohydrocarbon also has a certain toxicity and also does certain harm to human body and environment.
- Q:Do I need to tear off the protective film on the two sides of the refrigerator?
- Of course you should tear it off.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on plastic steel doors and windows?
- Using alcohol
- Q:What are the differences between PE protective film, PET protective film and PVC protective film?
- PE refers to polyethylene. It's commonly used in protective films, featuring low price, softness, excellent ductility and environmental friendliness. Generally speaking, products made from this kind of material must pass the ROHS environmental pollution tests stipulated by European Union. Its disadvantage is poor whether resistance. It's not suitable to be used at temperature more than 60℃. PVC refers to polyvinyl chloride. Its features are good softness and whether resistance. And its disadvantage is non-environmental-friendly. Thus many big international brands rarely use this kind of material. Products made from this kind of material are mainly used for anti-static protection or as the surface of wooden stereo. PET refers to polyester. Its major property is good whether resistance which makes it resistant to high temperature of 100℃ to 150℃, hardness and flatness. And its disadvantage is that it can't be used on angular products.It's mainly used in die cutting.
- Q:Generally, what kind of film is used to cover glass?
- Usually, it's PE film of low adhesion or static film.
- Q:What are the compositions of the protective film on aluminum alloy profile?
- Acrylic acid PSA. It can be wiped off by lacquer thinner.
- Q:Is there any protective film for computer screen that can protect the eyes ?
- Find and open the advanced settings for screen color to set Hue (tone) to 85, Sat (saturation) to 90 and Lum (brightness) to 205 which can turn the color of the computer screen into light green, meaning the Eye-protection Mode is on. In addition, you can put a potted cactus to help absorb some computer radiation. As for diet, eating more vagetables and drinking more water are also helpful. And most importantly, you should use your eyes in a scientific way--looking into the distance every 30 minutes facing the computer and doing some eye exercises to relieve the visual fatigue.
- Q:How to get rid of the aging protective film on stainless steel?
- You can wash the residual things with medicinal liquid. Generally gasoline and alcohol is okay.
It will easier to tear it off after it's heated.
Heating the film using electric hair drier will work.
- Q:What to do if the plastic protective film can't be torn down?
- If the material won't be damaged, you can try to heat it with electric hair drier.
- Q:How to get rid of the Kraft protective film on the plastic plate?
- Tear it down.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range