1.Structure of Metalized Lamination Film Description：
Metalized Lamination Film is thermal insulation,good barrier-oxygen,waterproof,is used in sunshade,sandbeach ,EPE/EVA foam
The Color of Metalized Lamination Film is Silver, Gold, Matte Silver, Matte Gold, Color, red, green can be coated and both side corona and chemical treated available
Metalized Lamination Film can be used for Packaging & Decorative Grade Film:Face-Stock for self-adhesive, Gift-Wrapping, Glitter Powder, Metallic Yarn, Food-Packing, Laminated Paper/Paper board, Holographic Embossing; Reflective film:For reflect the sunshine and make the best use of sunshine; Optical Grade Film :Reflector in Liquid Crystal Display, LCD`s backlight unit, Light-Shielding;Other Grade Film :Cables Wrapping, Motors, Hot Stamping Foil, Transfer Printing, Release Agent, Leader Tape, OHP, Sheeting Protectors, Silicone Coating, Adhesive Tape, Solar Control Film
2.Main Features of the Metalized Lamination Film：
Good barrier performance
Low oxygen permeability
Non-splash aluminum, wrinkle-free, no tramlines or smears
Wide application range
3. Metalized Lamination Film Images
4. Metalized Lamination Film Specification
TENSILE STRENGTH AT BREAK
ELONTATION AT BREAK
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
2. What kind of files do you accept for printing?
AI, PDF, EPS, TIF, high resolution JPG
3. How long can I expect to get the sample?
After we received the sample fee, the sample will be OK in 10 days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 5 days. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
4.What about the lead time for mass production?
It depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. Generally speaking,production lead time is within 15 days.
- Q:What areas is protective film mainly used in?
- Protective film can be used on surface protection in fields as follows: metal products, coated metal products, profiles, electronic products, plastic products, scutcheons, automotive products and other products. The structure and material of protective film is highly demanded in Hualibao company to meet different needs in different fields of the customers.
- Q:How to deal with the stains on mobile phone protective film?
- I usually apply something like alcohol, gasoline or liquid detergent to the protective film using a cotton ball and then wipe the liquid up with a cotton swab.
- Q:Do you know there is a computer screen protection film?
- The retail price is above 150!!! The film is attached to the computer and cannot be seen at a certain angle! But the transmittance is not very good
- Q:How should the PET protection film identify his viscosity?
- Features 2: good adhesion performance, good solvent resistance, good weather resistance, suitable for use at temperature 150 or so, no residual glue, color separation, clear boundaries.
- Q:Generally, what kind of film is used to cover glass?
- Glass protective film is a kind of special film on the market. It's customized by specialized gummed paper manufacturers. Now it's widely sold on market. Those who sell glass consumables also sell this kind of film. According to the thicknesshis, this kind of film can be classified into two types--0.14 mm type and 0.16mm type. Which type to choose depends on what kind of processing you are going to do. If you just want to do horizontal spray, thin film (0.14mm) is ok. If you want to do carving, you should choose the thick type (0.16mm) so that it won't break.
- Q:What specifications about adhesion does PET protective film have?
- More specifically, you want to know how many degrees the adhesion of PE film can be further classified into, right?PE protective film can be devided into two types--based on static and based on glue. The static-based type is not adhesive. But as for the glue-based type, the adhesion can be further classified into degrees as follows: super low, low, ordinary, high,super high; or further classified using the unit G.
- Q:Is there a protective film on the surface of the LCD screen?
- If you want to clean home LCD TV, you should go to the home appliance shopping malls to buy special screen cleaner and anti-static cloth with clean function, so as not to allow unnecessary damage to the screen.
- Q:Usually what equipments does it need in processing PE film?
- If the processing refers to cutting, then crosscut machine is needed. It can cut the film into any shape based on template. And as for printing, corona treatment is required.
- Q:How to easily tear off the protective film on household appliance that is used for too long?
- You can give electric hair drier a try. Try put the drier 15cm away the film and heat the cornor at first. If you find it easy to tear off, you can exend the area. Note: do NOT blow the main part of the film for too long.
- Q:Decorate the entrance door and protect the film with any glue
- The door door is made of inkjet material, which is still sealed with tape, and will stay flat as much as possible. Some outside may use soft protective film, but most will still use adhesive tape to seal, and the possibility of using glue is very small.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range