1.Structure of Metalized Lamination Film Description：
Metalized Lamination Film is thermal insulation,good barrier-oxygen,waterproof,is used in sunshade,sandbeach ,EPE/EVA foam
The Color of Metalized Lamination Film is Silver, Gold, Matte Silver, Matte Gold, Color, red, green can be coated and both side corona and chemical treated available
Metalized Lamination Film can be used for Packaging & Decorative Grade Film:Face-Stock for self-adhesive, Gift-Wrapping, Glitter Powder, Metallic Yarn, Food-Packing, Laminated Paper/Paper board, Holographic Embossing; Reflective film:For reflect the sunshine and make the best use of sunshine; Optical Grade Film :Reflector in Liquid Crystal Display, LCD`s backlight unit, Light-Shielding;Other Grade Film :Cables Wrapping, Motors, Hot Stamping Foil, Transfer Printing, Release Agent, Leader Tape, OHP, Sheeting Protectors, Silicone Coating, Adhesive Tape, Solar Control Film
2.Main Features of the Metalized Lamination Film：
Good barrier performance
Low oxygen permeability
Non-splash aluminum, wrinkle-free, no tramlines or smears
Wide application range
3. Metalized Lamination Film Images
4. Metalized Lamination Film Specification
TENSILE STRENGTH AT BREAK
ELONTATION AT BREAK
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
2. What kind of files do you accept for printing?
AI, PDF, EPS, TIF, high resolution JPG
3. How long can I expect to get the sample?
After we received the sample fee, the sample will be OK in 10 days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 5 days. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
4.What about the lead time for mass production?
It depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. Generally speaking,production lead time is within 15 days.
- Q:The use of the protective film
- It can cover a lot of products, like electronic products, plastics, mobile phone screens, etc.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on stainless steel?
- Generally, hot-blast air works. If not, try boiling water. Pour some boiling water on the door and wipe it off with dry cloth.
- Q:What is the difference between protective film and sticker?
- The original protective film can only protect the screen from scratches and pollutions for the period of time from delivery to use. It's not for regular protection for screen. And it won't work any more after using for a period of time. But sticker is different. Generally, sticker cover the whole product(generally, surface) to prevent dust and scratches. It has wear resistance and somewhat water proofness and quake proofness. But it also has disadvantages. There's a kind of specific glue on the it which makes it difficult to remove the sticker because some glue may remain on the surface of the products.
- Q:How to clean the glue marks left by the protective film on the stainless steel plate of the light in the living room?
- Alcohol works.
- Q:Does protective film for laptop keyboard affect heat dissipation?
- It won't affect too much but it does affect because the heat is usually expelled from below or sides. It will be fine if the heat dissipation hole is not blocked. You can touch the underside of your laptop. There is an area which feels very hot because generally, it's where the CPU is set. The heat emmission of CPU is just made from below. And the above part is bare. If you cover the part with a layer of protective film, it will be like coat it with a thin quilt. Besides, metal emits heat really fast, and protective film can trap heat. Thus it dose affect the heat dissipation.
- Q:What are the unique properties of PET protective film?
- Property 1: Highly adhesive, fairly sticky and anti-solvent. When used in the normal temperature environment, the sidelines of the film stay straight and no glue remains. Use: Apply to decoration and ordinary industrial sheltering. Property 2: Excellent whether resistance. Apply to use at temperature below about 150℃. No residual glue. And the boundary of color separetion is clear. Use: Apply to car color covering and industrial machinery painting. Property 3: Special PET material with high tensile strength as well as acid and alkali-resistance. No permeation and no residual glue. Use: Apply to spray paint at high temperature. The film is made from sprcific materials, making it resistant to high temperature and environmental friendly. Once coated, the film will not fall off. And no glue will remain. It's the best choice for the protection of coatings like LCD, ITO, PMMA and PC. The Hualibao company is working on protective films. You can go there to learn more about PET protective films. It is suitable for automobile color cover.
- Q:What to do if the sandblasted protective film on marble stele is not adhesive any more?
- The reasons may be: 1. If there is oil or water on the surface of the processed stele, the film can't be sticked firmly. 2. Maybe the adhesion of the protective film is not enough. I suggest you try a new film that is more adhesive. We have recieved many similar complaints from our customers. Generally, we will provide them with a variety of protective films for testing.
- Q:The ways to remove the protective film on household appliances
- Using the dedicated detergent for washing air conditioning (for example "Dichen" that is used when there's too much greasy dirt in the air conditioning that the refrigeration is affected. The effect is pretty good.) Such dedicated detergent is sold in refrigeration parts store.
- Q:What's the meaning of 3.0 H in anti-scratch protective film 3.0H?
- The former answer is wrong! anti-scratch 3H means that, using 3H pencil to do the scratching test on the hardness tester for pencil, the force on the touching point of the pencil and the film is 500g.
- Q:why do some marks appear on the suface after PC+ABS specular products are coated with protective films?
- The phenomenon occurs because film is covered unevenly when some parts are perfectly coated but others are not. In such a condition, the PC+ABS material changes as the temperature and humidity change, forming bubbles. Of course, there's something to do with the glue of the protective film. If highly required, protective film must use specific glue.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range