LCD type: TFT-LCD
Max. Resolution: 1920X1080
INPUT and OUTPUT:
Composite Video input:5(BNCX5)
Split-screen display: Available
D-15 RGB input:1
Video Noise Reduction:Available
Compatible HDTV input:480P,576P,720P,1080I,1080P
Composite Video Output:2 (BNCX2)
Maximum Power Consumptio:<=180W
PC AUDIO IN:1
Standby Power Consumption:<=3W
AV AUDIO IN:1
OSD Display(Screen Menu Display):
Operation:Press key or Infrared remote controller
Menu Language:Chinese/English and more
- Q:My home is equipped with a closed-circuit surveillance, connected to the television!
- The acquisition card comes with your own software. If you don't have a computer at home, you can recommend a solution that is connected to a professional hard disk video recorder. If you want to connect to the DVR so simple, the same hard book is also divided into 16 Road 8 Road 4 road, directly to the video line connected to the hard record, and then through the hard video output, output to the TV, want to see through the remote control to select the mode of TV receiving it, don't watch it can still watch tv.
- Q:What are the benefits of installation monitoring?
- Security monitoring system components - security monitoring system is a growing attention of new professionals, the current development of view, the application of more and more popular, scientific and technological content is getting higher and higher. Almost all high and new technology can promote its development, especially the advent of the information age, but also to provide an opportunity for the development of the profession. The installation of monitoring benefits: 1, all-weather, all-round monitoring, save manpower 2, real-time video surveillance, can be called up records, to facilitate the burden of proof for illegal activities, 3 activities in the region constraint their behavior, to deter
- Q:Can the closed-circuit line be a monitoring line?
- Closed-circuit cable television also called cable TV signal line line, closed-circuit television signal is divided into core and shielding layer of two parts, the middle of that hard root as a signal, while the outer layer of the mesh wire core and aluminum foil as the signal shielding layer, played the role of anti-interference.
- Q:Security monitoring, the monitor is too far away from the hard disk video recorder, how to answer?
- You can only put a monitor, which is connected with a video line, general DVR with AV output, 100 meters video line to the security room, then the TV can be connected to the display, then you need to connect the AV-VGA adapter. This is the cheapest way to save money.
- Q:How to adjust the CCTV screen?
- After selecting a TV set to expand the display, the computer will automatically detect and recommend the best resolution. The user can adjust the resolution according to the actual effect displayed by the TV screen to achieve the best display effect. 32 inch LCD TV as a display screen, generally set to 1280*720 pixels, showing better results.
- Q:What does security engineering refer to?
- Security refers to "security protection"". Security by anti air defense, anti technology, three types of protection, the security engineering refers to the technical prevention.
- Q:In security surveillance, what is the difference between a hemisphere camera, a gun camera and a ball camera?
- The main difference is the use of, hemisphere camera is generally used for indoor ceiling, because relatively small, so more beautiful. Gun cameras are typically installed in passages, factories, or parking lots. The advantage is that you can expand the surveillance range by installing telephoto lenses, and the downside is obvious.
- Q:Video security monitoring system component
- Video security monitoring system is composed of four main parts: front end, transmission, control and display record. The front part includes one or more cameras and supporting the lens, Yunnan, protective cover, drive transmission includes decoding; cable and / or cable, and the cable / wireless signal modulation and demodulation equipment etc.;
- Q:Now the design institute design closed-circuit monitoring, how to still use analog monitoring ah?
- Digital surveillance system is a video surveillance system, which consists of video coding, video transmission to control storage, and digital signals. It is relative to analog monitoring system. The evolution of video surveillance systems has gone through four generations:First generation: full analog systemAnalog cameras + tape recorders have been eliminatedThe second generation: semi digital systemAnalog camera + embedded hard disk video recorder (DVR), this stage is characterized by converting the analog signals into digital signals stored in the hard disk, and resolves the problem of video storage, and monitor market development is very rapid.The third generation: quasi digital systemAnalog camera + video server (DVS)The fourth generation: full digital systemThe full digital system adopts network camera, which can be seamlessly connected with other subsystems to realize real digitization.
- Q:What are the functions of security monitoring system?
- It can real-time image, and truly reflect the object being monitored, not only greatly extends the human eye observation distance, and expand the function of the human eye, it can be in the bad environment instead of artificial long time monitoring, people can see all monitored the actual scene, and through video recording.
We are sure that we have the most competitive product price and professional after-sales service, that is the reason not only the domestic market likes us and need us, we also won the favor of many foreign customers, especially South Korea, India, Algeria, Germany, South America, Africa, Europe and other countries and area. We fully know what we get today is not enough, we will always uphold the integrity, professionalism, innovative ideas, adhere to provide customers with quality products, fast delivery, professional services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||37.00% North America
19.00% Western Europe
12.00% Eastern Asia
7.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Central America
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Eastern Europe
3.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Southern Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% South Asia
1.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range