LCD type: TFT-LCD
Max. Resolution: 1920X1080
INPUT and OUTPUT:
Composite Video input:5(BNCX5)
Split-screen display: Available
D-15 RGB input:1
Video Noise Reduction:Available
Compatible HDTV input:480P,576P,720P,1080I,1080P
Composite Video Output:2 (BNCX2)
Maximum Power Consumptio:<=180W
PC AUDIO IN:1
Standby Power Consumption:<=3W
AV AUDIO IN:1
OSD Display(Screen Menu Display):
Operation:Press key or Infrared remote controller
Menu Language:Chinese/English and more
- Q:Security monitoring, the monitor is too far away from the hard disk video recorder, how to answer?
- You can only put a monitor, which is connected with a video line, general DVR with AV output, 100 meters video line to the security room, then the TV can be connected to the display, then you need to connect the AV-VGA adapter. This is the cheapest way to save money.
- Q:What does security engineering refer to?
- Security system engineering is an emerging specialty which is paid more and more attention. At present, the application of security system project is more and more popular, and the content of science and technology is higher and higher. Almost all high and new technology can promote its development, especially the advent of the information age, but also to provide an opportunity for the development of the profession.
- Q:Requirements and standards for installation and construction of CCTV monitoring system
- CCTV monitoring system, closed-circuit monitoring, monitoring, camera, hemisphere, pan head, bracket
- Q:CCTV can generally monitor how far it is?
- Monitoring the distance depends on the length of your camera's output fiber, unlimited length, and how long it takes to store an optical amplifier. Depending on your hard drive, the format is different and the size is different
- Q:Is it necessary for each camera to have an independent video line?
- One can also, but you do not use this thing, that set up thousands of yuan, you have a head on a line, so you big power the camera inserted together is no problem, can be inserted together
- Q:The difference between the electronic police and the closed circuit television surveillance in Guangzhou traffic police
- Electronic police: refers to the automatic camera, and to determine whether your car is illegal electronic instruments, are automatically recorded violations of information.Generally used in: red light running, speeding, violation, change lines and so on.CCTV: refers to a camera that can adjust the angle and focus of a camera. It is used to monitor the traffic flow, and to determine the responsible party after the accident has occurred.
- Q:Why has CCTV been flashing all the time?
- Possibility 2: in the case of the exclusion of the first is the camera voltage instability, camera power failure, this is mainly due to the aging of power to complete, it is recommended to contact professional after-sales maintenance checks
- Q:What's the difference between a wireless surveillance camera and a wired surveillance camera?
- Surveillance camera is a semiconductor imaging device, which has the advantages of high sensitivity, high light resistance, small distortion, small size, long life and anti vibration.
- Q:How long can the CCTV Monitor keep the video?
- That is to say, a 16 way image surveillance system takes about 3.2G of the hard disk space every hour. Around 80G a day. How long do you want to save on the big disk can be added. If the quality of the saved image is not too high, the corresponding hard disk space requirements will be smaller.
- Q:Why is surveillance camera also called closed-circuit?
- Yes, it can be understood, because it can only be used in a certain space, just like the VOD system in KTV, CCTV, someone's home is not received, the cable is not closed.
We are sure that we have the most competitive product price and professional after-sales service, that is the reason not only the domestic market likes us and need us, we also won the favor of many foreign customers, especially South Korea, India, Algeria, Germany, South America, Africa, Europe and other countries and area. We fully know what we get today is not enough, we will always uphold the integrity, professionalism, innovative ideas, adhere to provide customers with quality products, fast delivery, professional services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||37.00% North America
19.00% Western Europe
12.00% Eastern Asia
7.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Central America
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Eastern Europe
3.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Southern Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% South Asia
1.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range