LCD type: TFT-LCD
Max. Resolution: 1024×768
INPUT and OUTPUT:
Composite Video Input:2(BNC×2)
D-15 RGB input:1
Video Noise Reduction:Available
Compatible HDTV input:480P,576P,720P,1080I,1080P
Composite Video Output:1 (BNC×1)
Maximum Power Consumption:<=30W
PC AUDIO IN:1
Standby Power Consumption:<=3W
AV AUDIO IN:1
OSD Display(Screen Menu Display):
Operation:Press key or Infrared remote controller
Menu Language:Chinese/English and more
- Q:Common faults in closed-circuit television monitoring and their solutions
- In a monitoring system into the commissioning phase and commissioning phase and after delivery, there may be such a failure phenomenon, such as: normal operation, system is not up to the technical index, the design requirements of the overall performance and quality is not ideal, that is some soft faults". These problems are unavoidable for a monitoring project, especially for a complex and large-scale monitoring project.
- Q:What does security engineering refer to?
- Security refers to "security protection"". Security by anti air defense, anti technology, three types of protection, the security engineering refers to the technical prevention.
- Q:CCTV can generally monitor how far it is?
- Storage time: according to the size of the hard disk, just like a cylinder, the cylinder is large and the water is small. It is also different from compressed format, and the file size is different.
- Q:How do you record everything monitored by the CCTV Monitor in your computer?
- To record the picture, you need the following accessories: a computer, a video camera, a video compression card, a video software set. If yes, then the correct installation can be videotaped and save video data!
- Q:What are the reasons for the absence of signals in the closed-circuit monitoring system?
- If you say the host images do not display camera pass or display no signal, you can go directly to the camera to view whether power or whether the display, you can use a video detector and universal meter to complete. If not, that's the middle route. You can use the instrument above to measure back to the host in the middle of the section. If there is a problem with the camera, you can try it directly with a new camera to see if there is any problem with the middle line.
- Q:What does weak current integrated wiring mean?
- Visual intercom system and closed-circuit television monitoring system, if the IP structure is used to connect, you can use the network of integrated wiring;
- Q:How much bandwidth does closed-circuit surveillance require for remote transmission?
- According to the number of road, a road requires a minimum of 500K network bandwidth can be achieved smoothly, you can set the minimum head each 128K stream, that once you see 4 road, a round of visits.
- Q:What is the difference between "closed-circuit surveillance electronic police" and "electronic police"?
- The latter is generally understood as a road bayonet, a photograph or a crossing, a red light, a photograph, etc.. Law enforcement is usually done by automatically capturing photos.
- Q:Is there any sound in closed-circuit monitoring?
- If there is a pickup can be heard, but the pickup is separately.
- Q:How to improve the transmission speed of closed-circuit monitoring in the network
- Use low bandwidth video capture cards or hosts. Domestic broadband 2 megabytes are too slow. You can't increase bandwidth to 6 megabytes for monitoring purposes
We are sure that we have the most competitive product price and professional after-sales service, that is the reason not only the domestic market likes us and need us, we also won the favor of many foreign customers, especially South Korea, India, Algeria, Germany, South America, Africa, Europe and other countries and area. We fully know what we get today is not enough, we will always uphold the integrity, professionalism, innovative ideas, adhere to provide customers with quality products, fast delivery, professional services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||37.00% North America
19.00% Western Europe
12.00% Eastern Asia
7.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Central America
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Eastern Europe
3.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Southern Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% South Asia
1.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range