Detailed Product Description
Metal Cutting tools
1. Solid carbide drill bit, reamer
2. Various specifications
3. Pproduct with high quality
Cutting tools, solid carbide drills, reamer tools
130108,130107,130101,130104, 130112, 130102, 130105, 130103, 130106,
130109, 130111, 130110, 120250, 120251 etc.
1. M1.4 to M5
2. M2 to M36
3. #4 to 1"
1,000pcs based on different specifications
Pakcaging & Delivery details
Inner box/carton/pallet, or in bulking or according to the requiements of the clients.
International express by DHL, UPS, FedEx
Within 3-10 days after deposit or payment
Paypal, Western Union, or 30% pre T/T 70% balance before shipment
1. High quality, competitive price, excellent service and prompt delivery
2. Different standards of your choice
3. All products have passed internation standard
4. Big stock of all kinds of cutting tools
- Q:Reaming Reaming hole diameter smaller, why processing material for ductile iron 500?
- You first look at the surface of the processing hole is black and shiny, and if so, the following three cases are more likely:1. the reamer is blunt, or the reamer is too wide.2. reaming allowance is too large.3. reaming too fast.
- Q:Can we use milling cutters instead of reamer to process holes, the accuracy of holes H7
- With the milling cutter hole processing, smoothness, wear resistance and hole verticality without reamer processing is good, so if only a small amount of processing holes, or the requirements of the hole is not very high, then use the milling cutter will also go.
- Q:What is the tolerance of the reamer for 16D4?. How can't you find out in the tolerance list?
- 16D4 is the old standard basic shaft system with the hole, relative to the new national standard for H8 H9 (between H8 and H9 between the tolerances). I hope I can help you.
- Q:Can the machine reamer be installed on the milling machine?
- All right。 The machine reamer can be installed in the milling machine. Drilling machine. CNC machining centers are available.
- Q:What's the result of the reaming of the inside hole of the reamer?
- 1, the reason may be the drill spindle and the workpiece hole is not concentric.2. A rotary tool with one or more cutter teeth for removing thin metal on the surface of machined holes, a rotary finishing tool with straight or spiral edges, used for reaming or repairing holes. A rotary tool with one or more cutter teeth used to remove the thin metal layer of the machined surface. After the cutter processing after the hole can obtain the exact size and shape. Reamer for reaming workpieces have been drilling (or hole) after machining holes, mainly in order to improve the machining precision of hole, reducing the surface roughness, tool is used for finishing and semi finishing machining of holes, generally small machining allowance.
- Q:The reamer H7 and H8 are of high accuracy
- The difference is that the accuracy of the machining of the base hole is different in the tolerance fit. H7 has higher accuracy.Take an aperture of 10 millimeters as an example:1, H7 accuracy is, the upper limit +0.015[mm], the lower limit is 0[, processing error must be between +0.015 and 0.];2, H8 accuracy is, the upper limit +0.022[mm], the lower limit is 0[, processing error must be between +0.022 and 0.].
- Q:Use and do not use the threaded hole reamer reamer, what do you mean, how to choose the aperture
- Thread hole processing technology is generally drilling, and then tapping. Refers to the bottom hole diameter. For example, M10*1.5 ordinary coarse thread screw, the bottom diameter is Phi 8.37 internal thread processing, to the processing of a hole, the hole diameter than the nominal diameter of the small number of threads, the hole is threaded hole. The common thread bottom hole diameter can search the Internet access to "form" the threaded hole diameter, different hole size tolerance zone is slightly different.The empirical formula: ordinary screw diameter =d- (1 ~ 1.1) P type, D - P - pitch diameter of screw. If the thread M10, pitch 1.5mm, calculated by the empirical formula, the bottom diameter of =10- (1 ~ 1.1) * 1.5=8.35 ~ 8.5, 8.4 bits to drill on the line. Processing of general internal thread diameter underport metric - thread path is what. Refers to the bottom hole diameter
- Q:Reaming problem of integral carbide reamer for NC Machining Center
- For you the double-edged cutter, S and F on the line four pin gear extrusion
- Q:If you want to drill out 20 of the hole with a reamer, what size drill should you use first?
- Because some of the drilling bit out of the hole is too large, such as drilling 19 of the drill hole is often 19.1/19.2, this situation should be more often encountered. If the reamer you use for machining is of good quality, it is recommended that the drilled hole be 19.9. Usually, the allowance for the reamer is 0.1-0.2mm. As to how large the drill is, it depends on how large the hole you drill out of. You can try using the 19.5 bit.
- Q:What's wrong with scratches after reaming in machining centers?
- Your speed is not fast, generally more than 300400 on it. What is your tolerance?There are scratches generally have to squeeze the squeeze, the margin is large, generally 5 silk on it.
We are a young team full of creation & knowledge. We are always advocating the business faith of "honest, practical, innovative, senior". We adhere to the enterprise development goals of high quality, best service, timely innovation, and win-win cooperation all the time. we believe in the purchasing policy of "try our best to bring your cost down". If you plan to purchase goods to reduce your cost, please let us have a chance to quote at your needs. We are capable of providing you with a profitable proposal with assurance.Hope we can build long-term and good business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range