Specefication of Memory Foam Mattress-CMAX:
2) 2cm quilting foam. Density 20kg/m3
3)2 layer PK cotton,
4) insulator:1000g/m2 felt, hard
Advantages of Memory Foam Mattress-CMAX:
1) A natural product which ventilates, which circumvents sweating, and gives you the feeling of sleeping on air.
2) Very comfortable, and pliable, allowing a better rest.
3) A scientific researched needle hole structure design to improve airflow.
4) Keeps elasticity for a long time, and is extremely durable.
5) Produced with the most cutting edge and advanced equipment from Italy, computer aided.
6) Needle hole pin technology, improving the self ventilating structure.
- Q:Are my insomnia and bed related?
- insomnia bed related
- Q:Making the bed [20 ch.]?
- People who make their beds tend to be both task and goal oriented. For example, someone who makes their bed is more likely to do their homework each day. Such a person is then more likely to succeed in school and do well in college. The person is THEN more likely to get a great job and do well in it. The person is THEN more likely to achieve something really great in their life.
- Q:Full over twin trundle bed?
- Hi okorder.com they do have the Twin over Full bed (( opposite of what you have written ) but also have a total of 24 beds listed. Maybe their is a bed there that you might be interested in! Happy shopping :o)
- Q:Who has a corner bed?
- Mine's in a corner but it's pretty much a conventional bed. I don't have headboards on two sides. The big plus is you don't give up walking around space around the entire bed. If you never get out of bed on one side, why waste that acreage? Who has it to spare? I share with my wife and even so, sleeping against the wall isn't a problem for me. I just get up off the end of the bed, always have. It's never been an issue, and being able to tuck the bed into a corner in an 9x11 bedroom really helps keep the rest of the space functional.
- Q:Dwarf hamster bedding?
- Cedar and Pine are both bad bedding, unless you live in the UK then Pine is fine. Aspen is the best wood bedding, but the recycled cardboard (Eco-something) is the best bedding, period. Carefresh is good as well but sometimes harbors mites, so you'll want to freeze it for 24 hours before using it just in case. I personally make my own bedding using heavy-duty printing paper, but you have to change it almost daily and it's really a bother if you do not have the time.
- Q:i NEED teen bedding sites!!!?
- Here okorder.com/
- Q:Best brand of BED?
- jamison mattress
- Q:Where can i buy a metal bed?
- metal bed amzn.to/aGcNor here's a list of metal bed frames for sale online in your price range.
- Q:i really need help with bedding!!!!
- That Russell fairly have got to have had a few reports... I am german and no into any bizarre stuff in any respect, frequently he received that from p0rn. And I do not believe c0ck measurement is greater on common than different nationalities. Can't talk for all german guys although
- Q:Beatrix Potter Bedding?
- well, i have a roundabout suggestion. maybe try searching a fabric store in person or online; then hire a seamstress to sew cases and flat sheets. if the seamstress is highly skilled then you might be able to request a duvet cover and shams. this is what i'd say to someone searching for obscure bedding
Our senior management have been involved in the bed and bed furnithing and Retail business for more than10 years in various hotels and retain chain shops projects, during which time they have obtained extensive knowledge on a global scale.
Apart from our own invested factories in Mainland China, we effectively utilize our network of top foreign specialists, coupled with our know-how and extensive results in procurement. This is what makes it possible to deliver cost effective solution to our users.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US100 Million
||North America ; South America;Eastern Europe;Southeast Asia ;Africa;Oceania ;Mid East; Eastern Asia ;Western Europe ;Central America;Northern Europe ;Southern Europe;South Asia ;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen ; Guangzhou
||60% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 6,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range