General Information of Melt Extract Stainless Steel Fiber 446
CMAX melt extract stainless steel fiber is produced by melting elements in a crucible. A flywheel is then introduced to the crucible and droplets of molten metal are spun into the open air and hardened.The speed of the wheel determines the fiber length. CMAX melt extract stainless steel fiber can increase the lifetime of refractory materials and industrial furnaces by several times, decreasing cost.
Feature of CMAX Melt Extract Stainless Steel Fiber 446
Significantly reducing downtime and maintance cost
Application of CMAX Melt Extract Stainless Steel Fiber 446
Other refractories project
Our company has success in its melt extract stainless steel fiber products due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. We also have experience in melt extract stainless steel fiberapplication and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques. Our products of melt extract stainless steel fiber are in good quality and in best price.
- Q:I want 10 tons of steel fiber, urgently, where can quickly supply
- And steel fiber is divided into several products. Having a cutting, end, hook, milling, copper plated, or steel fiber
- Q:What is a steel fiber cement?
- Ordinary concrete adds steel fibers to it, which is resistant to compression, bending and tensile
- Q:Steel fiber prices? (recent price)
- Wire cut type: general price at 9000-14000 yuan / ton. (packaging and materials are not the same, the price difference is also large, about 8000 is bulk, about 14000 is glue dip loading)
- Q:What is steel fiber? What's the use of it?
- Steel fiber reinforced concrete (Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete SFRC) is a relatively uniform and multidirectional reinforced concrete form by adding a small amount of low carbon steel, stainless steel and glass in the ordinary concrete after fiber. Incorporation of steel fiber by volume is L - 2%, and by weight per cubic meter of concrete with 70 - 100Kg steel fiber, steel fiber length should be 25 60mm, diameter 0.25 1.25mm, the optimal ratio of length and diameter of 50 to 700.
- Q:The steel fiber concrete cover per cubic concrete how much steel fiber
- The design is specified, usually according to the total amount of cementitious material
- Q:About how much is the steel fiber?
- Different shapes have different production processes, and the prices are different. How much is the measurement unit per ton?. Specific prices, you determine a good model, you can find the company directly consulting online.
- Q:The heavy steel fiber feifanshi supeiflat floor for what?
- A production or storage center with higher load requirements
- Q:What is the mechanism of steel fiber spacing enhancement?
- In addition, the stress structure in the course of drying and heating of the refractory concrete is improved, and the local microcracks are produced only in the refractory, and the strengthening effect is highlighted.
- Q:The use and types of steel fibers
- Steel fiber came out for a short time, but the field of application is more and more extensive, and accordingly, the varieties of steel fiber are increasing again.
- Q:What are the main points of construction of steel fiber reinforced concrete?
- transportChoose a reasonable distance to set up the mixer to shorten the transportation time and distance of the steel fiber, preferably by pumping
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range