General Information of Melt Extract Stainless Steel Fiber 310
CMAX melt extract stainless steel fiber 310 is produced by melting elements in a crucible packing by paper boxes. A flywheel is then introduced to the crucible and droplets of molten metal are spun into the open air and hardened. CMAX melt extract stainless steel fibers are spun directly from the melt using the company's advanced Melt Extraction (ME) and Melt Overflow (MO) processes. CMAX melt extract stainless steel fiber can increase the lifetime of refractory materials and industrial furnaces by several times, decreasing cost and saving labor costs.
CMAX Melt Extract Stainless Steel Fiber 310 exhibits the following characteristics:
Improve refractories’ performance
Improve refractories’ longevity
Improve refractories’ durability
Significantly reducing downtime and maintance cost
CMAX Melt Extract Stainless Steel Fiberis 310 available in a wide variety of application:
Other refractories project
Our company has success in its melt extract stainless steel fiberproducts due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. We also have experience in melt extract stainless steel fiberapplication and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques. Our products of melt extract stainless steel fiber are in good quality and in best price and we are looking forward for your enquiry.
- Q:What is steel fiber? What's the use of it?
- Steel fiber reinforced concrete (Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete SFRC) is a relatively uniform and multidirectional reinforced concrete form by adding a small amount of low carbon steel, stainless steel and glass in the ordinary concrete after fiber. Incorporation of steel fiber by volume is L - 2%, and by weight per cubic meter of concrete with 70 - 100Kg steel fiber, steel fiber length should be 25 60mm, diameter 0.25 1.25mm, the optimal ratio of length and diameter of 50 to 700.
- Q:The steel fiber concrete cover per cubic concrete how much steel fiber
- The design is specified, usually according to the total amount of cementitious material
- Q:Difference between cement manhole cover and steel fiber manhole cover
- The material is different
- Q:About how much is the steel fiber?
- According to the raw materials and production process to distinguish: the use of ordinary strip steel and genuine stainless steel band produced products, prices vary greatly
- Q:Bridge deck pavement 8cm steel fiber micro expansion concrete, which kind of mixer can meet the requirement later?
- The steel fiber concrete does not require very much for the mixer itself. It is mainly for the order of mixing. You need to mix the steel fiber / aggregate / sand together according to the mixing ratio
- Q:How much is the steel fiber bridge diversion dam using the model and specifications?
- Is not less than 24 millimeters
- Q:What are the main points of construction of steel fiber reinforced concrete?
- Pouring and forming process1) concrete pouring: after mixing, the fluidity of the fiber concrete drops remarkably with the increase of the fiber content. The time required for the mixture to be discharged from the mixer to the end of the casting is not more than 30min. No water addition during pouring.
- Q:What is a steel fiber cement?
- Ordinary concrete adds steel fibers to it, which is resistant to compression, bending and tensile
- Q:I want 10 tons of steel fiber, urgently, where can quickly supply
- Your dosage is how big, general steel fiber is according to the dosage, the dosage is big, can be cheaper
- Q:Steel fiber prices? (recent price)
- The main varieties of steel fiber are steel plate shearing type, steel wire cutting type and Steel Ingot Milling type. At present, shear steel fiber is the main application of steel fiber reinforced concrete in china.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range