Surface process: Satin, glossy, pearl
Formaldehyde Emission Grade
Screw Holding Strength
Inside Density Tolerance(%)
Water absorption and thickness swelling
high bending strength
low formaldehyde emission
little linear expansion coefficient
strong nail holding
moisture proof and easy work , moisture content 4%~6.6
A. how many sheets for one cubic meter?
B. how many cubic can load for one container?
20FT---21.4 cbm 40ft---37 cbm
C. how many sheets can be load for one container?
- Q:Is it good to lay a carpet under the table?
- It should be spread to the foot of the foot, do not afraid of dirty! It depends on the living room area, you can sit on the floor if it's big enough!
- Q:How much is the fire protection rating of the hotel carpet?
- it depends on the hotel's scale, if it is not over 100 rooms. B2 level is enough (business area is not exceeding 2000 square meters) more than is B1 level, KTV must be B1 level
- Q:the differences of pure cotton carpets and acrylic fiber carpets
- The anti static performance of pure cotton is much better than that of acrylic synthetic fiber material, if carpet has serious electrostatic, it's uncomfortable to step on it. In addition, too much electrostatic is also easy to absorb grey swing Lei seal brown Fu chicken sweep alone preserved dust, which is very dirty. Of course, acrylic fiber carpet is cheaper. The fluffiness and elastic are better than pure cotton, it's soft to step on it.
- Q:What kind of carpets are better for hotel?
- Q:What is the carpet trace made of?
- Q:What is carpet cutting flower?
- Cutting flowers highlights the effect of flowers, has a sense of stereoscopic the pattern effects are more vivid from distance cutting flowers also depends on patterns, otherwise some are cut, they are not good-looking
- Q:What's the difference of same material tufted carpet and AXMINSTER carpet?
- There are also many options on material. Ake Muenster carpet (the correct name), random pattern, various color. Tufted carpets have fewer colors. But it's cheap and durable, simple pattern. Quality is also good. Luxurious
- Q:What about soy sauce spilled on the carpet?
- Put the clothes in the washing soap, wipe a small amount of soap and gently rub, when eating, clothes is stained with soy sauce, which should be cleaned by wash detergent firstly, then rinsed by water. 9, the stains is soaked with cold water then scrubbed by borax solution of 2% through mearing it on positive and negative of the oil, mix a little flour and cold water into paste, or cold water can also be used to scrub with detergent, gently scrub it with a brush dipped in solution. 4, if there are traces, silk fabrics can be cleaned by 10% citric acid, cast a little alkali powder and the same amount of washing powder, dirt can be removed, grease can also remove by adding a small amount of ammonia and borax into warm detergent solution. Then, oil sauce will be absorbed . If these measures can't remove grease, you can wash it with warm detergent on the spot, and putting some toothpaste on clothing can be referenced to remove soy sauce stains, then scrub fabric. 5. You can suck it carefully with water in your mouth immediately. 3, and then iron it with a electric iron for a moment, after that, wipe it with alcohol, finally, dilute white vinegar with water. 2, the stain can be removed by gently wiped with a cloth soaked in alcohol, carpet with traces should be cleaned in detergent solution added with 1/4 ammonia water, then take it out after a moment, it is more convenient to tackle it by this way, with the stain soaked in liquid shampoo. After scraping ketchup stains, grease will be removed, with mung bean powder coated on the thick oil, immerse the stained part of the clothes into 60 DEG C hot water. 6, because generally there are special chemical solvents for different stains in professional laundry. 7, dry the removable flour in the sun, scrub it by hand, rush the soap with boiling water after chopped. 8, you can go to a professional laundry to handle it.
- Q:What raw materials do you need to make a carpet?
- It is easy to become flat. Acrylic acid fiber the abrasion resistance of acrylic acid fiber is not as good as nylon. Polypropylene fiber polypropylene fiber has good abrasion resistance, flame resistance and low price, fiber organic. Except for a few carpets, it can be used with high efficiency. Jute jute is mainly used as backing material. The process of spinning include Anso and Timbrelle, according to the characteristics of the yarn and hand feel, so it is particularly suitable for the production of carpets. Viscose fiber the elasticity of viscose fiber is not as good as other fibers, artificial fibers begins to spread, finally use fiber to make roving. All carpet fibers have distinctive features: Natural fiber and artificial fiber; 4, but it has a good expansibility and flexibility. Soak a few months after the harvest of coconut shell, but the elasticity and abrasion resistance is not as good as other fibers, Roving increases the strength of single strand yarn through stretching and twisting in spinning machine, two or more yarns twist together, but after the fire it will leave a scar: Antwerp strong (ANTRON). This light yellow fiber is woven into a yarn. Silk In addition to fine handmade craft carpet, all carpet are made from crude fiber through processing, such as tearing and combing until they become straight. Nylon is usually added to the wool to improve the abrasion resistance of the fabric. Silk is seldom used in the production of carpets.
- Q:How to clean the coke on the auto carpet?
- Until you feel there is no remaining cleaning agent, you can spill cleaning agent on the stain and rub until it is removed(every kind of detergent is ok, don't worry, and then use the wet towel rub over the place, here to remind you, just do not use too much detergent! otherwise you will need a lot of water afterwards, and you will wet a large area of the carpet, and then use the hair dryer to dry the wet place), Well, if your carpet is small and can be dismantled, you can dismantle it and wash. brush with a toothbrush or small brush, then absorb the water with a dry towel after cleaning it. coke is easy t remove, you can also use wash powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range