Surface process: Satin, glossy, pearl
Formaldehyde Emission Grade
Screw Holding Strength
Inside Density Tolerance(%)
Water absorption and thickness swelling
high bending strength
low formaldehyde emission
little linear expansion coefficient
strong nail holding
moisture proof and easy work , moisture content 4%~6.6
A. how many sheets for one cubic meter?
B. how many cubic can load for one container?
20FT---21.4 cbm 40ft---37 cbm
C. how many sheets can be load for one container?
- Q:crochet rag rug help?
- you will desire to attempt getting very great mesh squares or circles from the interior sight craft save - like those used for latch hooking. Then take 6-8 inch strips of despite fabric mixture you desire, and loop the strips interior the direction of the backside of the holes and tie each and each strip in a a million/2 knot. try this with each and all the holes and additionally you will land up with something comparable.
- Q:get candle wax off of a carpet?
- Have the same problem right now...take ICE CUBES, get wax as cold as possible, take dull knife (butter knife) and scrape...most of the wax will chip off. Any residual that you cannot get off, take warm iron over paper towel covering wax..the wax will melt into the towl and be removed. Good luck, I have to do this tomorrow.
- Q:dying carpet?
- Black is about the only color that actually covers any other color. Just read and follow the directions and instructions and wear protective gear like respirator mask. You might find a full carpet that color that would be easier.
- Q:How to remove rugs from the carpet?
- Rugs can be cleaned by yourself or letting them lay there unclean...Months have been known to devour areas of rugs due to lack of vacuuming... Also, dirt breaks down the delicate fibers of your oriental rug and causes uneven wear... Our cleaning process is gentle and customized to your specific rug type. Your rug will be cleaned off-site, and it yields high satisfaction....
- Q:do you think rugs look good on carpet?
- Yes. it's fine. I would avoid rugs with complicated patterns. Either a solid green or simple geometric shapes would be just fine. Put a couple of the throw pillows on your bed or change your pillow cases that match the rug.
- Q:question about a shedding wool shag rug??
- That's natural for a good wool rug. Don't use hair spray on it. That will just make it get dirty faster. Use the vacuum on it every day or every other day. After a couple weeks, the shedding should let up.
- Q:Is there a differance between rugs and blankets. Which ones do you need??
- Depends if your horse is going to live out all year, or in on a night, whether it's clipped etc etc. As you are getting a foal, don't buy anything too expensive as it's going to grow out of it pretty quickly. You'll need a waterproof rug for outside and a stable rug for inside. It also depends where you live, what sort of weather you tend to get, if there is good shelter in the field. You can get different weights for rugs, a bit like tog rating on a duvet. Don't get one to warm as it can make a horse soft, the main thing is to prevent the worst of the weather getting onto your horse.
- Q:Do carpet tiles look good?
- Carpet tiles look fine. I'm in a commercial building where carpet tiles are used almost everywhere, and they look and function quite well. They also have the advantage that if damage occurs, or wear becomes too noticeable, the tiles can be pulled up and replaced. Prices vary a lot according to the design, depth of the pile, resistance to wear, etc.
- Q:Has anyone successfully dyed their carpet before?
- A friend of mine did it by a professional. Came out really nice and lasted for yrs.
- Q:Can you use a tub of oxy powder as carpet cleaner?
- As a carpet cleaning pro, I've seen hundreds of damaged carpets, mostly Nylon or Polyester, where a laundry product permanently damage the carpet dyes. When inquiring as to what caused the damage, the number one culprit was Oxy Clean Laundry Detergent. About 6 years ago, I came across a couple who used this product to fine tune the spills and stains in their carpet, severly damaging the Nylon carpet in numerous areas. They did receive a settlement from the Oxy company at that time to help replace their carpet. Their ads made it sound like they had a miracle product available. If you have Olefin carpeting, a laundry detergent may not hurt these fibers, but why take a chance. Never use bleach on any spill or stain on furniture or carpeting. I've seen thousands of damaged carpets cause by the mis - use of this laundry product.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range