Surface process: Satin, glossy, pearl
Formaldehyde Emission Grade
Screw Holding Strength
Inside Density Tolerance(%)
Water absorption and thickness swelling
high bending strength
low formaldehyde emission
little linear expansion coefficient
strong nail holding
moisture proof and easy work , moisture content 4%~6.6
A. how many sheets for one cubic meter?
B. how many cubic can load for one container?
20FT---21.4 cbm 40ft---37 cbm
C. how many sheets can be load for one container?
- Q:Fleece excercise rug?
- I use an exercise sheet in the winter when walking out to keep my horse warm as her back is clipped. I use mine for slow work or for warming up when riding as I can remove mine whilst riding as it wraps around the saddle. Generally you wouldn't need it once you start cantering and jumping. The other reason for using one is for visibility. Mine is fluorescent yellow so I use it as high viz gear when hacking out.
- Q:Installing carpeting?
- I've fixed up a few houses for extra money and always used same carpet guys. It looks like they use carpet tape and an iron. But I have seen the difference between they guys with and without experience. You might want to have someone take this room on for ya.
- Q:What is non-woven fabric? What is called a needle rug?
- The exact name of the non-woven fabric shall be nonwoven. Because it is a kind of form that does not require spinning weaving fabric, but the textile fiber or filament for directional or random support, the formation of the fiber network structure, and then the mechanical, thermal or chemical methods and strengthening into.
- Q:What is this under our rugs?
- If the dust is not in the air it should be alright.
- Q:Rental carpet replacement CA?
- They can't charge you for cleaning the carpet and also for replacing the carpet. If the landlord fails to replace the carpet I would sue him for the full amount that he deducted for the replacement. If he didn't replace it he can't charge for replacing it. It should not take more than a day to replace all the carpet in a normal sized apartment. Him telling you that he didn't have the time to replace all the carpet is total bull crap. In California the landlord is required to provide you your security deposit returned or a statement within 21 days after you surrender possession itemizing the reasons he is not returning any part of your deposit and the itemized cost. Also in California the landlord is required by law to give a tenant the opportunity to have a move-out inspection prior to vacating the premises. If he failed to ask you if you wanted an inspection you could be entitled to your entire security deposit to be returned to you.
- Q:IS CARPET CLEANING SAFE?
- With standard safety, it's not problem for you, your son and also your parrot. But I recommend (because I do not know the status of parrot) to open the windows and if it's cold these days, open them a little but Not Complete to have a fresh air in your house,
- Q:Can I put rubber backed rugs on prefinished hardwood floors?
- Depend on the wood and finish. Some woods ,like cherry, will darken with the sun. Under the rug will stay light. I never recommend rubber backed rugs on hardwood, never, never. The rubber may discolor the wood forever. Its OK to use a regular area rug, with a cloth back and a rug hold underlay.
- Q:is there any good solution to the lots of dust on the carpet?
- not use the carpet will solve the problem.
- Q:Will long-term use of carpet mites grow?
- Certainly, hidden in the deep love mite fiber goods, like carpets, mattresses, pillows, sofas, curtains and so on, according to the different degree of pollution which will breed hundreds to tens of thousands of mites, CCTV Chinese Medical Association branch chairman of allergy to do the interview, which specifically said mite.
- Q:cleaning the carpet?
- Hi I would recommend using a wet vac and slowly pour hot water (almost to the boiling point) on the spot and vacuum it up at the same time (this will open up the dye ports on the carpet fibre releasing the glue. and remove the residue from the carpet). If the stain is still visible than use a little carpet spotter on it or Dawn dishwashing liquid (2 or 3 drops into one cup of water) and repeat step 1. The stain may come back in a few days so you may have to do this a few times. Please DO NOT put anything on the carpet that was not made for carpet. At this point if the stain is still there please call a carpet cleaner.. Carpet cleaner of 14 years
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range