Surface process: Satin, glossy, pearl
Detailed Product Description
1220*2440mm ( 4’*8’)
Melamine paper or veneer, 1 or 2 sides
Poplar or hardwood
Smooth, matt, glossy, embossed
Modulus of elasticity
Furniture , decoration,flooring, package
ISO9001: 2000; CE; CARB
Middle East, South America, Africa
Shipment & payment
One20 ft container
Qingdao or Lianyungang
Inner packing: 0.2mm thick plastic bag
Outer packing: pallets covered with plywood/carton, then steel taped for strength
2 weeks after your deposit
T/T, 30% deposit, the balance against the copy of B/L
Capacity: 100000 CBM per month
high quality and competitive price
30 years experience
high bending strength
low formaldehyde emission
little linear expansion coefficient
strong nail holding
moisture proof and easy work , moisture content 4%~6.6
A. how many sheets for one cubic meter?
B. how many cubic can load for one container?
20FT---21.4 cbm 40ft---37 cbm
- Q:How many types of wooden lines
- Mainly solid wood lines, wood and plastic lines of these two.
- Q:What is the difference between a melamine plywood and a flat sheet?
- 1. moisture-proof, waterproof
- Q:Embossed drawing veneer
- New plate --- embossed drawing veneer, in the relief on the basis of the panel, the use of drawing process. Showing the texture is more postmodern, belonging to the new darling of fashion home decoration.
- Q:What are the top ten brands of 2015?
- Anne International Why do I want to say the second international business, without continuing to say that the traditional old brand. May you have not heard of, but this brand absolutely in the global sheet industry regarded as the top three, it comes from Italy, the full name of Italy Ansai International.
- Q:New home decoration to pay attention to what environmental issues
- Green decoration selection principle: wood board selection: including natural wood and man-made sheet. A variety of composite flooring, Daixinban, Tiemian Ban and MDF, etc. are man-made sheet, it is the main cause of indoor formaldehyde pollution.
- Q:What is the plate? Is it really environmentally friendly?
- Ecological board, sub-narrow and broad two concepts. 1. The general ecological plate is equivalent to the melamine plywood, its full name is melamine impregnated film paper facing wood-based panel, is to have different colors or textures of paper into the eco-board resin adhesive soak, and then dry to a certain degree of curing , Will be paved in the particleboard, moisture board, medium density fiberboard, plywood, blockboard or other hard fiber board surface, made by hot pressing plate.
- Q:What are the identification methods for the panel?
- The so-called adapter board: the use of some of the tailings, or off the assembly line and the different length of the floor through a number of fingerprints to engage in splicing or as a pure solid wood flooring to deceive consumers. Identification methods: often can be through the surface of the grain to carry out some identification, often the floor of the wood is relatively natural to the comparison, basically that there is no color.
- Q:Do the closet and the door, joinery outside the paste Boeing soft leather and veneer in the performance, quality, visual What is the difference?
- Big core board paste Boeing film This process is already very old, is not recommended to use. Want to do the wardrobe with particleboard, no paint, and then with the finished door. Large core board decorative panels, decorative panels are generally posted outside the cabinet, Boeing film stickers inside. Use the place is not the same, if the decoration inside the paste also, very little so dry.
- Q:Home improvement commonly used plate which?
- Decorative panel technology: the splint as the substrate, the veneer made by the adhesive process. Different types of panels have different uses
- Q:Do you have a solid wood paste or a solid wood paste?
- The door can be made of solid wood is very good, and outside the decorative panel is to do with water paint, paste the density board is used to do mixed with paint, the effect is different, there is no good or bad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range