Fields of application
Cement, mining and minerals Grinding mills, conveyors, fans and pumps
Chemical, oil and gas Compressors, extruders and pumps
Metals Blast furnace blowers, fans and pumps
Pulp and paper Fans and pumps
Power generation Gas turbine starters, ID/FD fans and pumps
Renewable energy Wind turbines, tidal and wave energy generation
Other applications Test stands and wind tunnels
The RMVC 5100 is designed for maximum reliability, efficiency and versatility – features that have a direct impact on the customer’s cost of ownership.
Very low levels of input current harmonics with high input
∙ Sinusoidal current output to motors – no significant
temperature rise in the motor due to current harmonics.
∙ No significant motor shaft torque pulsations – kind to shaft
coupling and mechanical load.
∙ Lower dV/dt voltage stress imposed on to the motor and
cable insulation systems.
∙ Lower amplitude of PWM switching at the output
significantly reduces potential transmission line effects
when long output cables are used to the motor.
∙ Lower amplitude and frequency of PWM switching at the
output significantly reduces potential for stray currents
through the motor bearings.
∙ Use of low-voltage IGBTs which are easily obtainable,
highly reliable and well-proven.
∙ Low losses since IGBTs do not need snubber circuits and
require little switching power.
∙ Current can be switched off instantaneously in the event
of a fault in the output circuit.
∙ Modular design.
∙ Medium voltage output achieved without output transformer.
- Q:Inverter alarm a043, how is it
- When a signal failure occurs, use the DTI board, if necessary, change P215. With P806
(Follow the parameter description) during operation can be converted to no encoder operation
A043 is: n-actjump exceeds the allowable change speed of the speed encoder signal (P215)
In addition, for the synchronous motor (P095 = 12):
The motor speed is 2% higher than the inverter release time point.
The inverter in the ready state can not exit. Check processing:
Check if the cable is disconnected
Check the tachometer to shield the ground
Not only on the motor side but also on the inverter side
The encoder cable does not allow disconnection
Use only recommended encoders
The encoder cable is not allowed to be laid with the power cable
- Q:How is the notebook with a power adapter?
- The safest option is to choose the same type of notebook power adapter. When in some cases (the original adapter is too expensive or not available), you can select the operating parameters and output connectors and the original adapter.
- Q:Octopus AC Servo motor can be driven with ordinary inverter?
- First look at AC Servo motor motor type, synchronous motor or asynchronous motor;
- Q:The notebook power adapter flashes
- 1: Check the socket with a multimeter is normal, the supply voltage is 220V. If the utility voltage is not normal, it is recommended to replace the use of environmental testing.
2: Check with the multimeter whether the output voltage and current of the power adapter match the label. If the gap is very large, and the mains voltage is normal, you can determine the power adapter failure, need to replace the laptop power adapter.
3: If the above check is normal, remove the laptop battery, do not external adapter. Press and hold the notebook power button 5 seconds to repeat 3 times. After releasing the notebook residual charge, insert the power adapter separately, power on the test.
4: If the fault persists, check the notebook's power connector, whether the exception. Such as loose or the appearance of damage and so on.
5: the above checks are normal, basically can be a preliminary judgment is the notebook motherboard failure. Recommended repair service station.
- Q:Siemens g120 inverter torque limit what is the meaning
- Torque is a strain, the inverter can not actively control the output torque size, only according to the size of the load demand torque, the output of the corresponding torque.
- Q:Laptop power adapter how to detect?
- No load voltage, DELL plug more special, the middle needle no load measurement is no voltage, the outer ring outer house and the wall only 19.5V voltage
- Q:Laptop computer about electricity no electricity, is the power adapter problem?
- "The adapter light is bright" is just a matter of line between the AC power supply and the power adapter, and the power adapter to the computer that line may be bad or the computer interface is not good. Practice shows that the adapter's computer interface where the line is most likely broken
- Q:What is the meaning of the bipolar polarity in the inverter ah There is a +10V signal input is a -10V What is the meaning of ah?
- That is to say that the potentiometer at both ends of the line between + 10v and -10v, tap can be given with a potentiometer to control the positive and negative!
- Q:How many types of CVT are classified?
- CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) technology that is continuously variable technology, which uses the belt and the working diameter of the main and driven wheel to match the power to transfer, you can achieve a continuous change in transmission ratio, resulting in transmission and engine conditions of the most Good match
- Q:Three-phase asynchronous AC motor speed control method
- Second, the frequency control method
Frequency control is to change the frequency of the motor stator power supply, thus changing its synchronous speed control method. Frequency converter system can be divided into AC - DC - AC inverter and AC - AC inverter two categories, most of the current domestic use - cross - frequency converter. Its characteristics:
High efficiency, no additional loss during the speed control process;
Wide range of applications, can be used for cage type asynchronous motor;
Speed range, the characteristics of hard, high precision;
Complex technology, high cost, maintenance and repair difficult.
This method is suitable for applications requiring high precision and better speed performance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range