Fields of application
Cement, mining and minerals Grinding mills, conveyors, fans and pumps
Chemical, oil and gas Compressors, extruders and pumps
Metals Blast furnace blowers, fans and pumps
Pulp and paper Fans and pumps
Power generation Gas turbine starters, ID/FD fans and pumps
Renewable energy Wind turbines, tidal and wave energy generation
Other applications Test stands and wind tunnels
The RMVC 5100 is designed for maximum reliability, efficiency and versatility – features that have a direct impact on the customer’s cost of ownership.
Very low levels of input current harmonics with high input
∙ Sinusoidal current output to motors – no significant
temperature rise in the motor due to current harmonics.
∙ No significant motor shaft torque pulsations – kind to shaft
coupling and mechanical load.
∙ Lower dV/dt voltage stress imposed on to the motor and
cable insulation systems.
∙ Lower amplitude of PWM switching at the output
significantly reduces potential transmission line effects
when long output cables are used to the motor.
∙ Lower amplitude and frequency of PWM switching at the
output significantly reduces potential for stray currents
through the motor bearings.
∙ Use of low-voltage IGBTs which are easily obtainable,
highly reliable and well-proven.
∙ Low losses since IGBTs do not need snubber circuits and
require little switching power.
∙ Current can be switched off instantaneously in the event
of a fault in the output circuit.
∙ Modular design.
∙ Medium voltage output achieved without output transformer.
- Q:Laptop power adapter is used to do what
- Simply put the transfer into DC
China's electricity is 220V AC, and the notebook is a direct current, the need for adapter to rectify, filter, regulator, and finally we need to form a direct current
- Q:My inverter is the era TVF8000 series, the motor is 15KW6 pole motor, has been used for 3 years.
- For your situation about the summary of recommendations:
First, check whether the motor overload and whether the leakage exceeded,
Second, check and clean the inverter fan, if the room temperature is high, add the external fan to the inverter cooling
Third, if none of the above, then please check the inverter module is burned, replace the module
Fourth, if the inverter is no problem, then the motor and load the problem, if the motor problems are not resolved, then only re-select the inverter, please select the time to increase the margin
- Q:Three-phase motor, quadrupole asynchronous motor to 15rpm, the inverter output how many volt voltage? The 4 V
- 4 volts too little, at least tens of volts
- Q:Is the motor having a variable frequency motor and a variable voltage motor?
- It should be no change it is the input / output current is v frequency is its input / output frequency is M / Hz
- Q:The motor is 2 pole with the inverter frequency to 50hz why the speed is only 1500 rpm
- Motor speed formula:
N = 60f / p
In the above formula
N - the speed of the motor (r / min);
60 - per minute (s);
F - power frequency (hz);
P - pole pairs of motor rotating magnetic fields.
- Q:Variable frequency pump pressure in the very low flow instability, why?
- From the performance curve, the flow becomes smaller, the combination of pressure and frequency adjustment flow will only stabilize the flow at a small value, the pressure will be reduced, because the work point will move down.
- Q:The inverter flat rate transferred to 29, on the submersible pump to burn the coil ?!
- 1. submersible pumps are generally the problem, far away from the reflection voltage, the pump insulation breakdown, in particular, to better pump.
2. Distance away, the inverter and pump connection thicker.
3. Then on the output filter.
- Q:400w 6-pole motor should be equipped with much of the inverter?
- 400w 6-pole motor with frequency converter, as long as 1kw inverter can be a.
- Q:Is the laptop power adapter long-haul?
- This is not good,
If you need to shut down, then it is recommended that the power adapter plug from the board to pull down. Because if only pull the adapter and the computer plug so that the adapter will still have the internal current through, hear the small sound is actually the sound of the current. So it is recommended that the power adapter from the outlet on the unplugged, and the computer connected to the one do not have to pull, so that will not cause the power adapter power and convenient computer to open.
- Q:What is the motor series parameter setting of the inverter? If it is with the spindle,
- The number of motor poles can be estimated by the parameters:
1000Hz corresponds to 60000rpm,
According to "Speed in rpm = 60 * Frequency in Hz / (Number of Poles / 2)",
Number of poles = 60 * Frequency indicated by Hz * 2 / Speed in rpm = 60 * 1000 * 2/60000 = 2 poles.
The same is true with 333Hz and 20000rpm projections.
The number of motor poles for the frequency converter should be entered with the number of poles of the motor that are directly connected to the frequency converter.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range