Order On-line Tracking
Perfect Power Output Section
The HIVERT general MV VFD adopts the power cells connected in series and voltage overlapping method (i.e. Power cells multi-level cascade technology), it can output the perfect PWM sinusoidal waveform (see Figure 2 and Figure 3). It has the following advantages:
1. No need for the additional output filter
2. Directly driving general synchronous or asynchronous motor
3. No de-rating operation on the motor
4. No dV/dt stress on the insulation of motor and cables
5. No torque ripple, extending service life of motors and mechanism
6. No cable length restriction within the acceptable voltage drop.
The application of advanced technology variable speed
drives to motor control results in significant energy savings
over fixed speed in a wide variety of applications.
Since their introduction to the market in 2005, the RMVC
range of variable frequency drives have provided reliable
and highly efficient control of medium voltage AC motors
for many applications in a wide range of industries.
The RMVC 5100 series is the latest generation optimised
for improved performance, reduced size and weight and
even greater value for money.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|