Medium Span (Sometimes know as Longspan) shelving is often used for pick locations and is suitable for larger or heavier products which are preferably stored on chipboard shelves. For this purpose we developed the medium span shelving option.
Many parts and accessories from the standard shelving are also suitable for medium span. This makes these 2 racking types very compatible and they can easily be combined with each other.
- Q:What are the materials used for the shelf?
- Plastic shelving: usually small, used for displaying or storing some common gadgets. Above these shelves made of different materials, in addition to the metal shelf, other varieties of limitations is larger, the market demand is not high, with the development of human science and technology, perhaps one day, we can find another cheaper and better use of materials to replace the metal shelves.
- Q:Palletized shelves are different from crossbar shelves
- Shelves typically refers to a kind of beam type, just name is different, the beam type shelf is named according to its structural characteristics, and the pallet racking is according to the use of its name, it is a pallet professional warehouse shelves, for the purpose of access is made up of uprights (columns, beams, the structure is simple, safe and reliable, can according to customer needs, configure appropriate size of the tray.
- Q:What is the main frame and the subframe of the shelf?
- The frame with vice frame difference: on both sides of the frame is to point to by column and beam (layer board), a set of shelves can be completely independent. Deputy frame is a post attached to a set of shelves and adjacent connection, not separate shelves
- Q:How much is the shelf?
- There is some difference between the two, that is, the butterfly hole is usually light medium shelf, eight hole generally applied to heavy shelves, their similarities are: minimum adjustable height is usually between two column hole height.
- Q:The difference between light and medium shelves?
- Stand on the shelf, you can consult. One is the size difference, the other is the difference of the weight, light general width is 50 centimeters, medium average is 60 centimeters, but light and medium can increase width.
- Q:How much of a load is on a medium shelf
- You can't generalize about the fact that you have to look at the material and see the quality
- Q:What are the characteristics of the pushback shelf
- By the tray of typical structures, such as car tray can flow characteristics, the provisions of the goods be end pass in and out of the shelf, and follow the advanced after order, more difficult to achieve fifo.
- Q:Concept confirmation: pallet shelf = stack shelf?
- It's called "silos", how to use, how to use, what image, three word solution.I hope my answer will help you.
- Q:How to clean the shelves quickly and clean
- Do not overload the shelves during use. Each shelf has its biggest stowage, which is destined for its design, so do not force the load in the process to avoid causing a safety hazard.
- Q:Why do white smoke come out of the pipes in supermarkets' vegetable shelves
- That's a shelf with a wet function with fruit and vegetables. He sprayed the mist (that is, water vapour) to keep the vegetables wet, and wouldn't wither and cause the selling to be bad.
It is one of the biggest designers and manufacturers of storage racks and storage match products in China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||CE Certificate; ISO9001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, German
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range