Other Names: polyurethane foam
Place of Origin: Yingkou, China (Mainland)
Classification: Other Adhesives
Main Raw Material: Polyurethane
Usage: Construction, Packing, Transportation, Woodworking, Building
Promotion: with 15% off
Manufacturer: leading manufacturer
Packaging & Delivery
Packing Details:OEM available,Packaged with a steel bottle,15 bottles in one carton.Delivery Date:10 days after deposit.
1.Filling slot and Sealing
2.Lower price and good quality
3.Strong bonding & big bubble
PU Foam is a single-component, moisture-curing and self-expanding pu foam
· High yield & stability and adequate pressure at low temperatures.
· Versatile and easy to use features
· Excellent adhesion on most materials.
· Very good filling capacity.
· High thermal&acoustical insulation value.
· Resistant to moisture, heat, water and many chemicals.
Mounting and insulating of door and window frames. Filling and sealing of gaps, joints and cavities.
Filling of penetrations in walls. Improving thermal isolation in cooling systems.
Surface drying time
Completely cure time
PVC sheets/ aluminium sheets> 80kpa
cement mortar sheets>60
Heatconducting coefficient, 35°C
1) Do not breathe spray/vapor; In case of eye contact, flush with water and get immediate medical attention.
2) Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and goggles.
3) Keep away from direct sunlight and do not expose temperatures over 50°C.
4) Keep out of the reach of children.
- Q:There is no supplement to the regulations
- I am the detection of OKorder An Mute, increased to 53, and support the name Thank you!
- Q:703 adhesive sealant can be used for mobile phone screen
- 703 is used for electronic product bonding seal, the phone screen is not very appropriate.
- Q:Is there a separate standard for car sealants and adhesives?
- Are generally industry standards
- Q:What are the types and stability of adhesives?
- the polyurethane adhesive, is a polyisocyanate compound and containing active hydrogen atoms of polyether or polyester polymerization made of high molecular weight, if polymerization with polyether, said polyether polyurethane, its hydrolysis resistance, Soft feel, but light resistance, poor heat resistance. Polyester polyurethane, which is polymerized with polyester, has good light resistance, good heat resistance and good elasticity, but is not resistant to hydrolysis. The polyurethane adhesive is not flexible because it is elastic and not sticky, Class of adhesive that can adsorb the air in the dust, fastness to color
- Q:What is metal sealant?
- I know there are anaerobic adhesive, such as what ketones (name can not remember), there are oil, high temperature and so on, there are adhesives, but also have oil, high temperature and so on.
- Q:How to remove the new house decoration and remove formaldehyde, benzene
- The best use of air purifier! Second, often open the window ventilation! Planting green plants!
- Q:What is the difference between paint and adhesive? Paint and adhesive test questions die ,,, worship.
- Hard, I am looking for, tomorrow's exam. The
- Q:Plastic (PVC) special waterproof adhesive properties and enhance the performance of what attention
- Use a wide range, suitable for PVC, ABS, EVA, sponge and other materials stick each other.
- Q:Han Gao adhesive Zhuzhou how can sell?
- Henkel's business strategy is that its international brands and local brands both to meet the needs of different levels of consumers. After the establishment of the joint venture, always invest a lot of money and technology, and use their own advanced production and management experience to develop its joint venture's original local brand. In industrial products, Henkel through market research to keep abreast of the needs of industrial customers. Development and production in line with customer needs
- Q:My company wants a one-component anaerobic adhesive / sealant, which is good on the market?
- Sheng Long card sljiaoshui.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range