Other Names: polyurethane foam
Place of Origin: Yingkou, China (Mainland)
Classification: Other Adhesives
Main Raw Material: Polyurethane
Usage: Construction, Packing, Transportation, Woodworking, Building
Promotion: with 15% off
Manufacturer: leading manufacturer
Packaging & Delivery
Packing Details:OEM available,Packaged with a steel bottle,15 bottles in one carton.Delivery Date:10 days after deposit.
1.Filling slot and Sealing
2.Lower price and good quality
3.Strong bonding & big bubble
PU Foam is a single-component, moisture-curing and self-expanding pu foam
· High yield & stability and adequate pressure at low temperatures.
· Versatile and easy to use features
· Excellent adhesion on most materials.
· Very good filling capacity.
· High thermal&acoustical insulation value.
· Resistant to moisture, heat, water and many chemicals.
Mounting and insulating of door and window frames. Filling and sealing of gaps, joints and cavities.
Filling of penetrations in walls. Improving thermal isolation in cooling systems.
Surface drying time
Completely cure time
PVC sheets/ aluminium sheets> 80kpa
cement mortar sheets>60
Heatconducting coefficient, 35°C
1) Do not breathe spray/vapor; In case of eye contact, flush with water and get immediate medical attention.
2) Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and goggles.
3) Keep away from direct sunlight and do not expose temperatures over 50°C.
4) Keep out of the reach of children.
- Q:Preparation of white latex formula and production process
- White latex is a water-soluble adhesive, is a vinyl acetate monomer in the initiator under the action of polymerization and made a thermoplastic adhesive. Usually add titanium dioxide (low-grade on the addition of calcium, talc, powder) .After the emulsion polymerization made of milky white thick liquid.
- Q:Han Gao adhesive Zhuzhou how can sell?
- Germany Henkel is an international professional group in the field of applied chemistry, with more than 330 branches located in more than 60 countries and regions. Group headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. In 1997, the group's sales reached 20.1 billion marks, the first time exceeded 20 billion mark mark.
- Q:Use of sealant
- Use Primer 3 for concrete and porous surfaces.
- Q:In the conservation company has shares, and later to the toll station, now the toll station withdrawal?
- Concrete crack treatment, refers to the scientific approach to the repair of concrete cracks in the technology. Concrete cracks generally have three states: static cracks, active cracks, is developing cracks. The choice of concrete crack treatment methods generally to consider the factors: to determine whether the cracks are active or static; repair the main purpose of what? Is to reduce the excessive leakage, so that the cracks at the complete water; whether the need for reinforcement treatment; crack the main reason is what; cracks in the future changes (value and direction) how. - 13 common methods of concrete crack treatment: 1. resin infusion method; 2. surface sealing method; 3. drilling insert method; 4. flexible sealing method; 5. surface additional reinforcement method; 6. grouting method; . Dry insert method; 8. nail method; 9. polymer immersion method (gravity infiltration and vacuum infiltration); 10. Die surface layer and surface treatment method and so on.
- Q:Polyurethane sealant
- , One-component polyurethane sealant (paste) is a solvent-free one-component room temperature curing sealant. The sealant is creamy and can be extruded or applied. There is anti-drooping, embedded vertical joints and the top seam is not flowing. The cured layer is rubbery and elastic. Of the metal, rubber, wood, cement components, ceramics, glass and other adhesives. Sealant is used to fill the gap (holes, joints, joints, etc.) of the material, both the bonding and sealing two functions.
- Q:The basic properties of sealant
- Good embedded, crowded construction, storage stability, non-toxic or low toxicity; liquid, gas
- Q:Glass glue is not what can stick ah, is the environmental sealant do ,,,
- No, glass glue can only be used in glass and smooth metal, other parts are not suitable, and now most of the building materials market is the window does not leak polyurethane sealant, this sealant no matter what parts can be used
- Q:Is the glass gel an industrial adhesive? And neoprene industrial glue distinction
- Glass glue by performance is divided into two kinds: neutral glass glue and acid glass glue. Generally used for home improvement bonding. Home furnishings are generally used in the place of glass glue: wooden line on the back of the mouth, sanitary ware, toilet, bathroom in the make-up mirror, wash basin and wall cracks, etc., these places to use different properties of glass glue. Neutral glass adhesive force is relatively weak, generally used in the back of the bathroom mirror do not need strong adhesion of these places. Neutral glass glue used in home improvement more, mainly because it will not corrode the object, and acidic glass glue is generally used in the wood line on the back of the dumb mouth, strong adhesion.
- Q:Adhesive 252 on the human body what harm
- Formaldehyde hazards: formaldehyde is colorless, with a strong smell of irritating gas, its 35% to 40% of the aqueous solution known as formalin. Formaldehyde is the original pulp poison, can combine with the protein, inhalation of high concentrations of formaldehyde, there will be severe respiratory irritation and edema, eye pain, headache, bronchial asthma can also occur. Skin direct contact with formaldehyde, can cause dermatitis, stains, necrosis. Often inhalation of a small amount of formaldehyde, can cause chronic poisoning, mucosal congestion, skin irritation, allergic dermatitis, nail keratosis and fragile, nail bed finger pain. Systemic symptoms are headache, fatigue, poor appetite, palpitations, insomnia, weight loss and autonomic disorders. Dizziness, mucosal inflammation, laryngeal pain, pulmonary edema, nausea and vomiting and other respiratory diseases, and excessive formaldehyde lead to female menstrual disorders, pregnancy syndrome, decreased fertility and neonatal chromosomal abnormalities, leukemia. Teen mental decline. Long-term exposure to low doses of formaldehyde pollution caused by nasopharyngeal carcinoma, brain cancer, colon cancer, high concentrations of formaldehyde also damage the immune system, liver system.
- Q:How does ethyl cellulose act as a large particle binder
- Ethylcellulose (DS: 2.3-2.6) The most commonly used mixed solvents are aromatic hydrocarbons and alcohols. Aromatic hydrocarbons can be benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, xylene, the amount of 60-80%; alcohol available methanol, ethanol, the amount of 20-40%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range