medical supply : operating room table
MT300 is widely used in chest,Abdominal surgery, ENT, gynaecology and obstetrics, urology andorthopedics etc.
Hydraulic lift by foot pedal,head operated movements.
The base and column cover all made by premium 304 stainless steel.
Tabletop is made of Composite laminate for X-ray,makes a High definition image.
1) be used in multiple surgical disciplines
2) cost-effective,multi-performance and mobility
3) ergonomic working conditions for doctors
4) individual leg plate adjustment
5) easy cleaning and user-friendly
- Q:Why should I use iodophor before surgery to disinfect without alcohol?
- This problem is made from the composition of iodophor. Generally speaking, iodine or iodide dissolved in alcohol, this is commonly known as iodine. Iodine is a highly oxidizing substance that can react with the protein and cause it to lose its activity. A large part of the bacterial component is protein.
- Q:Medical device operating license 6810 and 6801 include what
- 5: basic surgical tweezers folder
Small blood vessels tweezers, no injury tweezers, tissue tweezers, plastic tweezers, needle tweezers, health tweezers, pull tweezers, towel tweezers, dressing tweezers, anatomical tweezers, hemostasis
6: basic surgical needle, hook
Aneurysm needle, probe, push hair, needle, needle, teaching straight needle, intravenous retractor, wound hook, flat retractor, double-headed retractor, skin retractor, anatomical hook
7: Basic Surgery Other Instruments
Blade holder, anesthesia mask, anesthesia opening device, lighting attracter head, acne extractor, blackhead acupressure, skin curette, skin scraper, skin scratches, skin checker, skin tissue drill Hole, open mouth, roll cotton
- Q:Will meet the YYT_0294-1-2005 standard medical surgical instruments metal materials, stainless steel, what is the steel? Is the steel Oh!
- Stainless steel has the following types:
Model 301 - good ductility, for molding products. It can also be hardened by mechanical processing. Good weldability. Abrasion resistance and fatigue strength is better than 304 stainless steel.
Model 302 - Corrosion resistance with 304, due to the relatively high carbon content and thus better strength.
Model 303- By adding a small amount of sulfur, phosphorus makes it easier to cut than 304.
Model 304- Universal model; ie 18/8 stainless steel. GB grade 0Cr18Ni9.
Model 309 - has better temperature resistance than 304.
Model 316 - Following the 304, the second most widely used steel, mainly for the food industry and surgical equipment, add molybdenum elements to obtain a special anti-corrosion structure. Because it is better than the 304 resistance to chloride corrosion and therefore also for the "marine steel" to use. SS316 is usually used for nuclear fuel recovery devices. 18/10 grade stainless steel is also usually in line with this application level. 
Model 321 - In addition to the addition of titanium to reduce the risk of material weld corrosion other than the performance of similar 304.
400 series - ferrite and martensitic stainless steel
Model 408 - Good heat resistance, weak corrosion resistance, 11% Cr, 8% Ni.
Model 409 - the cheapest model (Anglo-American), usually used as a car exhaust pipe, is a ferritic stainless steel (chrome steel).
Model 410 - martensite (high strength chrome steel), good wear resistance, poor corrosion resistance.
- Q:Who can give me all the surgical drawings and names of a surgery?
- No teeth tweezers smooth forceps
General Equipment Sponge Pliers (Straight, Cured) Sponge Pliers (Straight, Cured)
Tissue forceps Tissue Forceps
Mosquito-type Hemostatic Forceps (Straight, Cured) Mosquito-Type Hemostatic Forceps (Straight, Cured)
Needle-Holding Pliers. Needle-Holding Pliers
Hemostatic Forceps (Straight with Full Tooth, Cured with Full Tooth) Hemostatic Forceps (Straight with Full Tooth, Cured with Full Tooth)
Common dressing force (without hook) Common Auxiliary Material Forceps (Without Hook)
Hemostatic Forceps (Straight with Tooth, Cured with Tooth) Hemostatic Forceps (Straight with Tooth, Cured with Tooth)
Tissue Forceps (With Hook) Tissue Forceps (With Hook)
Surgical Scissors (Straight Rounded, Straight Round, Cured Pointed, Cured Round)
Surgical Knife Handle
Tissue Scissors (May's Scissors) (Straight Head, Cured Head)
Surgical Razor Blade
(Short Head, Long Head) Stitch-Cutting Scissors (Short Head, Long Head)
Surgical Sewing Needle
Pep Pincher / Towel Handkerchief Forceps
Deep pull hook (large, small) Bathy-Tractor (Large, Small)
- Q:Will the medical stapler belongs to which medical device catalog 6854 or 6865, help!
- Esophagus, intestine stapler belong to 6808 (6808 abdominal surgical instruments) 6809 (6809 urinary anorectal surgery equipment)
- Q:Do not disinfect the first class of medical equipment
- In most cases without disinfection to grasp a principle, and the human body does not touch the blood or may contact, basically do not have disinfection.
- Q:What are the surgical instruments?
- needle pliers, cloth pliers, tissue clamp, sponge clamp, Each specialist has its own unique equipment, surgical knife, surgical scissors, vascular clamp, surgical tweezers, straight (curved) gut edema, right angle clamp, , The needle cannula, the thyroid pull hook, S-type retractor, abdominal retractor, skin retractor these commonly used equipment, thoracic surgery will also use the lung clamp, heart ear clamp, arterial retractor, etc., brain surgery will use mastoid Retractor, nerve stripping, periosteal stripper, bite forceps, posterior cranial retractor, conical pliers, etc.
- Q:Medical equipment company operating range
- Medical equipment company operating range 43 major items:
"Medical device classification directory" description
1.6801 basic surgical instruments
Eye Surgery Instruments
5.6805 ENT surgical instruments
6.6806 Stomatology surgical instruments
7.6807 Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgical Instruments
8.6808 Abdominal Surgical Instruments
9.6809 Urinary anorectal surgery
Orthopedic surgery (orthopedic) surgical instruments
Surgical Instruments for Obstetrics and Gynecology
12.6813 Family planning surgical instruments
13.6815 injection puncture device
14.6816 Burns (Surgery) Surgery Instruments
15.6820 General examination equipment
Medical electronic equipment and equipment
Medical optics, instruments and endoscopic equipment
Medical ultrasound equipment and related equipment
Medical laser equipment
Medical high - frequency equipment
Physical therapy and rehabilitation equipment
22.6827 Chinese medicine equipment
Medical magnetic resonance equipment
Medical X - ray equipment
Medical X - ray ancillary equipment and components
Medical high - energy radiation equipment
Medical radionuclide equipment
286834 Medical radiographic protective equipment, devices
Clinical examination and analysis equipment
Medical laboratory and basic equipment
Cardiopulmonary Bypass and Blood Treatment Equipment
32.6846 Implanted materials and artificial organs
33.6854 operating room, emergency room, treatment room equipment and apparatus
Stomatology equipment and apparatus
35.6856 Ward care equipment and apparatus
Disinfection and sterilization equipment and apparatus
Medical cold therapy, low temperature, refrigeration equipment and equipment
38.6863 Stomatological Materials
Medical hygiene materials and dressings
Medical suture materials and adhesives
Medical polymer materials and products
43.6877 Intervention equipment
- Q:How much of the device is soaked in 70% alcohol or 0.1% benzalkonium bromide solution
- 1% .01 ~ 0, alias benzalkonium bromide /, salt or other synthetic detergent used simultaneously, easy to save, ophthalmic equipment and synthetic rubber disinfection, no corrosion of metal .
- Q:Surgical instruments do not have to disinfect, how long and then disinfected
- Properly preserved, not used aseptic equipment package, valid for seven days.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range