1.Chemical Composition of Media Ball made by High Hardness and Top Quality Steel apply for Copper Mineral Industory and Power Plant
Specification of Forged Steel Grinding Balls
Weight of single ball in average
2. Hardness of Media Ball made by High Hardness and Top Quality Steel apply for Copper Mineral Industory and Power Plant
3.Feature of Media Ball made by High Hardness and Top Quality Steel apply for Copper Mineral Industory and Power Plant
1) In general, grinding steel ball has high hardness: surface hardness to 58-65 HRC, volume hardness of 56-65 HRC
2) impact toughness high: impact toughness more than 12 J / cm2.
3) broken rate is low: the actual broken rate is not higher than 0.5%.
4) loss of grinding forged steel ball round rate is low.
- Q:Why does the precision casting factory not usually make iron castings?
- The so-called precision parts is the size, roughness requirements of the piece. Cast iron parts generally do not reach the accuracy.
- Q:What is the reason for 304 stainless steel precision casting parts to be changed?
- Steel deformation control is one of the most common problems in the metal processing industry. Any process will occur. The casting is the largest deformation and the least fine. It is generally used to produce blank blanks
- Q:What method of casting does not rust? I think the sample is like oil
- The surface of a general casting is easy to rust. In order to prolong the rusting period, antirust paint or antirust oil is usually sprayed. What you said should be anti rust oil.
- Q:What's the density of casting?
- There is a hot knot in the thick area, which easily causes microscopic shrinkage and makes the casting not dense. A riser may be added for shrinkage relief.
- Q:What are the design considerations for casting parts?
- A: in the design of metal castings in a complex shape, if the production process is very difficult, should not affect the casting conditions, try to make the casting has simple shape, strong structure change, removed from metallic die for.
- Q:How to calculate the price of casting parts?
- According to the complexity of the workpiece, material and casting requirements and process yield
- Q:How can the casting be quenched and tempered?
- Return, general castings (especially steel castings) commonly used heat treatment process is normalized and tempered. Of course there are completely by annealing or remove stress annealing...
- Q:Explain the heat treatment effect of casting parts, forging parts and welding parts
- The three methods of metal processing have one thing in common. They are hot working, which are different in temperature and range of processing. Ductile cast iron is widely used because of its brittleness and poor impact. Heat treatment of cast iron usually adopts the annealing process, reduce the casting effect: 1 because of the internal stress caused by the thermal expansion and contraction, reduce the deformation after machining, decrease surface hardness, improve machining conditions;
- Q:What kind of flaw detector is better for casting parts?
- If the casting is very small, can be used for fixed magnetic detection machines, of course with fixed magnetic powder the testing machine, the best first contact the manufacturers, because the fixed magnetic particle testing machine belongs to the non-standard equipment, according to the workpiece size, different shape, manufacturing daily inspection and measurement.
- Q:Is 316 casting better than 304 casting?
- The degree of difficulty in the process of casting depends mainly on the structure, precision requirements, and hardness of the casting. It is comprehensive. There is no simple comparison of the material to determine the degree of difficulty in processing
CDE is one of the largest factory specialized in producing Forged Grinding Balls and Cast Grinding Balls in China. Our annual production of grinding balls is about 100,000 ton. Our company has passed ISO9001: 2000 quality system authentication. We mainly export our grinding balls to Chile, Peru, Ghana, Argentina, Philippine, South-Africa, Italy, Japan, Korea, India, Australia etc more than 20 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Domestic Market, Southeast Asia, South Asia, North America, South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Korean
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Forged Grinding Ball,Cast Grinding Ball,Casting Cylpebs,Grinding Rods,Decorative Steel Ball
|Product Price Range