1.Chemical Composition of Media Ball made by High Hardness and Top Quality Steel apply for Copper Mineral Industory and Power Plant
Specification of Forged Steel Grinding Balls
Weight of single ball in average
2. Hardness of Media Ball made by High Hardness and Top Quality Steel apply for Copper Mineral Industory and Power Plant
3.Feature of Media Ball made by High Hardness and Top Quality Steel apply for Copper Mineral Industory and Power Plant
1) In general, grinding steel ball has high hardness: surface hardness to 58-65 HRC, volume hardness of 56-65 HRC
2) impact toughness high: impact toughness more than 12 J / cm2.
3) broken rate is low: the actual broken rate is not higher than 0.5%.
4) loss of grinding forged steel ball round rate is low.
- Q:What is normalizing, annealing, tempering, quenching? What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- The aim is to make the grain fine and distribute the carbide evenly. The difference between normalizing and annealing is that normalizing cooling rate is slightly faster than annealing cooling rate, so normalizing structure is finer than annealing structure, and its mechanical properties are also improved. In addition, normalizing furnace cooling does not occupy equipment and has higher productivity. Therefore, normalizing may be used instead of annealing as much as possible. The main application areas of normalizing are as follows: for low carbon steel, after normalizing, the hardness is slightly higher than that of annealing, and the toughness is better. It can be used as the pretreatment of cutting. Used for medium carbon steel, instead of quenching and tempering, as the final heat treatment, or as an induction heating method before surface hardening. Used for tool steel, bearing steel, carburizing steel, etc., it can eliminate or restrain the formation of network carbide, so as to obtain the good organization of spheroidizing annealing. For cast steel, the microstructure can be refined and the machinability can be improved. Used for large forgings, which can be used as final heat treatment, so as to avoid larger cracking tendency during quenching.
- Q:How can the casting be plated with ordinary zinc plating? The coating is too thin and requires 0.08 thickness
- Hot galvanizing doesn't seem to workThe zinc layer is 275g/ square meters of material coating is 0.019mm (mm), up to 0.08 thick.
- Q:What is the ejection angle of the die casting (Tan Gang)?
- Because after the wax, wax parts will have a slight contraction, which is good for demoulding. Many moulds don't do the ejection angleEspecially deep hole, and customers to discuss, generally take 0.3-1 degrees is enough
- Q:What should I pay attention to when designing a casting structure?
- 1 of the casting in metal mold cooling was faster than sand, metal type and let, thus casting in metal mold casting, casting stress generated in the ratio of sand casting to crack tendency is also large, but also prone to misrun and cold lap, white (for casting casting). Defect. Usually: (1) in the prevention of metal casting casting crack aspect should pay attention to the following problems: the structure of A in wall thickness, wall transition and connection to the ease, corner fillet appropriate requirements such as should be more strict than sand casting; B should be connected vertically connected with the wall to tilt C; for the weak parts of the structure should be set to strengthen ribs, bosses, to prevent casting; D should minimize the obstacle free shrinkage of the boss, casting rib, flange and other prominent part; E in the casting arrangement of ribs, but also should consider its influence on the casting shrinkage.
- Q:How do casting parts remove stress?
- Annealing treatment, according to different casting annealing treatment, eliminate thermal stress, if need to restore hardness or increase hardness, and then quenching treatment
- Q:When the blank is a casting, the margin is evenly distributed, how should rough machining? Twenty
- Even distribution is a good thing. Generally, the machining allowance of the casting is uneven.If the processing depends on how your processing techniques have been arranged.In the NC milling plane contour machining, when the rough margin is large, how to deal with.1. Return to the foundry, too large margin improvement.2. Then you can spend more time on it.
- Q:Why should pig iron be used in casting?
- Not necessarily is iron, steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper can be cast iron, is cheaper, and better properties of cast out, for example, is not easy to rust, high strength, easy processing and so on, and is the only iron iron cast out, it is not necessarily the raw pig iron, plus some other material
- Q:What is the reason for 304 stainless steel precision casting parts to be changed?
- Mainly because of the cooling shrinkage caused by internal stress caused. There is the change of temperature distribution in materials element imbalance, is typical of surface and internal, thin wall and thick wall, bottom and top.
- Q:Tolerance standard for casting parts
- The tolerance of a specific size can be obtained from the tolerance grade and nominal size of the casting.
- Q:When there is no flaw detection for large casting parts, is there any crack inside?
- According to the industry standards, within the scope of the standard requirements to determine whether the product is qualified
CDE is one of the largest factory specialized in producing Forged Grinding Balls and Cast Grinding Balls in China. Our annual production of grinding balls is about 100,000 ton. Our company has passed ISO9001: 2000 quality system authentication. We mainly export our grinding balls to Chile, Peru, Ghana, Argentina, Philippine, South-Africa, Italy, Japan, Korea, India, Australia etc more than 20 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Domestic Market, Southeast Asia, South Asia, North America, South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Korean
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Forged Grinding Ball,Cast Grinding Ball,Casting Cylpebs,Grinding Rods,Decorative Steel Ball
|Product Price Range