MC456LC-8 Hydraulic Crawler Excavator’sOperating Weight is 44.5t, equipped with CUMMINS QSM11 Engine, with Arm 3m, Bucket 2.2m3.
MC456LC-8Hydraulic Crawler Excavator
NABTESCO, JAPAN; Variable axial piston motor
Water cooling, turbocharged, empty enter-cooling
Support roller quantities
Carrier roller quantities
No. of cylinder
Bore and stroke
Drawbar pulling force
Cab ＆ Control
All-weather, sound-suppressed Cab and equipped with a heavy, insulated Floor Mat; Front Window can be opened and slid; 6-direction adjustable Seat; LED display, Automatic monitoring, display and warning; cool & hot Air Conditioner
variable double–piston pump
Max. discharge flow
Max. discharge pressure
Boom, arm and bucket
Two hand levers and two foot pedals for travel Two hand levers for excavating and swing; Electric rotary-type engine throttle
Pilot control pump
Main control valve
Negative flow control
Air cooled type
Swing motor type
Hydraulic oil released
Hydraulic disc brake
Hydraulic oil tank
420L Tank oil level
600L Hydraulic system
Max. digging height
Max. dumping height
Max. digging depth
Max. vertical digging depth
Max. Depth cut for 2440m(8')Level Bottom
Max. digging distance
Max. digging radius at ground level
Min. swing radius of work equipment
Digging Force (ISO6015) Unit: kN
Bucket digging force
Arm digging force
Arm Type 3000mm
Ground contact length (Transportation)
Overall height(to top of boom)
Overall height(to top of cab)
Counter weight ground clearance
Revolving frame width
Tail swing radius
Distance from swivel center to tail
Operating Weight and Ground Pressure
Operating weight includes basic machine (with arm 3m, and bucket 2.2m3)
- Q:What is the name of the excavator?
- There is no specific introduction to the work of the excavator. This is a special type of work. Including the excavator is also a special operation of the documents. This document is national, regardless of area!
- Q:Excavator hydraulic oil how much?
- Hydraulic oil filling capacity according to different types of filling, generally 6 - 15 tons of small excavator hydraulic oil filling capacity of 120 - 200 liters; 20 - 35 tons of medium-sized excavator hydraulic oil filling capacity of 250 - 500 liters; the above said oil includes hydraulic oil system.
- Q:Attentions of excavator operation
- Three. Travel on soft groundExcavators in the swamp, flood and other soft ground work, should first use the bucket to try whether the ground can withstand the weight of excavators. If you forget the process, there may be serious consequences unless you are driving an amphibious excavator. Although the excavator is tracked design, contact the ground area is large, but the excavator into the mud, can not move events also occur! Just note that this can be avoided. In the swamp, flood and other soft ground work, to avoid excavators trapped, should pay attention to these: 1, first with the bucket test. 2, do not stay long in the same place. 3, go straight, turn less.Wetland excavatorIn case the excavator gets stuck in the mud, don't worry. Never try to climb out of a climbing system. That will only get you deeper and deeper. There are many ways to save. 1, if it's not deep enough, try to hollow out the two tracks. 2, if it is not, on the first try, how deep mud, if not very deep, directly to the front of the silt layer, for their own way, slowly toward the shore near the hard ground. 3, if it is infinitely deep silt, can rent a few piece of iron or board, sideways pressure to the track below, you can easily out.Four, vision blind areaThe driver's cab is on the left, the middle of the passive arm blocks the view, so there is a large blind spot on the right, especially in the rear of the right. Many excavator accidents are caused by falling or dying of the right side of the tail! So in the not very wide field work, try to let the excavator on the left, the right to set aside more space.Excavator rearview mirrorRearview mirror in the excavator is a very fragile things, often in work or transport in the touch off, many drivers will feel touched, it is not important, it is not in time to replace the new rear-view mirror. In fact, the rearview mirror is very important in excavators, especially on the right side. Accidents are often due to a lack of safety awareness!
- Q:What does climbing slope mean?
- Is the slope of the excavator climbing, what is the maximum degree of slope?,
- Q:How about Komatsu excavator?
- I started from 98 years after Carter 200B, 320C, a modern, Daewoo, Kobelco, Volvo, Hitachi, Sumitomo, Komatsu. Finally, experience, or Komatsu best, high quality, good stability, cost-effective, and maintain value.
- Q:Excavator drivers abroad labor groups
- And we are witnesses of Hanban Chinese teachers Department CETTIC certification IPA Certified International Chinese teacher qualification exam only three institutions, two certificate commitment one-stop employment, help you houguwuyou!
- Q:LOL, who controlled the new hero excavator?
- And no one made it. The new hero excavator is the full name of void lurker ray Alexis, she was a group leader, who is not manufacturing.Is she in the population size of thunder Alexis, the most violent temper. She is a ruthless predator who can dig tunnels in the ground to ambush and devour her prey. Her insatiable hunger has made the peak moment to Rama Empire over the ruins. Businessmen, traders and armed caravan will bypass 100, to avoid these vast areas of people, but cunning bandits will lure unwary into thunder killing of alexis. Once detected by ray, fate is doomed. There is no hope of escape; she is death from gravel.
- Q:What are the brands of excavators?
- Foreign or joint venture: Carter, Komatsu, Keith, Liebherr, Volvo, Kato, Kobelco, Hyundai, Doosan
- Q:What is the name of a hydraulic drill used by a excavator to drill through a cement road? Fifteen
- You mean a broken hammer? The impact of sound clang clang when he is working. It's hydraulic. To help you forget to adopt.
- Q:What oil does the excavator burn?
- Nonsense, of course, the diesel.0# targetAny heavy machinery is diesel engine. Because the heat after the combustion of diesel oil and gas ratio.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range