MC136DR-8 is high efficiency hydraulic driller and welcomed by miner to finish blasting work.
•It adopts originally imported Cummins B3.9 engine which features Tier 2 standards, energy saving, environmental care, and convenient service and maintenance;
•It adopts radial seal air filter with pre-filter which effectively prolongs engine life, with fuel filling pump and pressure transmitter as standard device for higher fuel economy.
•It adopts originally imported hydraulic parts, which features stable and reliable quality, high efficiency, and big digging force;
•It adopts new type cab and seats, brand-new interior, and new air conditioning system with automatic adjustment function for comfortable operation;
•New generation electric control system: large color display capable of real time monitoring of machine operation condition, self-diagnosis and recording, electric throttle, and multiple work modes.
•Multiple kinds of buckets and optional parts like dozer blades, breakers, scarifiers, electromagnetic suction cups, quick couplers, etc. are available for digging, landfill, breaking, and grading operations.
•The multifunctional GPS can achieve remote control and data transfer so that the real time machine conditions can be known.
DOOSAN/NABTESCO; Variable axial piston motor
Water cooling, turbocharged, empty enter-cooling
Support roller quantities
Carrier roller quantities
No. of cylinder
Bore and stroke
Drawbar pulling force
Cab ＆ Control
All-weather, sound-suppressed Cab and equipped with a heavy, insulated Floor Mat; Front Window can be opened and slid; 6-direction adjustable Seat; LED display, Automatic monitoring, display and warning; cool & hot Air Conditioner
variable double–piston pump
Max. discharge flow
Max. discharge pressure
Boom, arm and bucket
Two hand levers and two foot pedals for travel Two hand levers for excavating and swing;
Electric rotary-type engine throttle
Boom, Arm ＆ Bucket
Pilot control pump
Main control valve
Negative flow control
Air cooled type
Swing motor type
Hydraulic oil released
Hydraulic disc brake
Hydraulic oil tank
165L Tank oil level
208L Hydraulic system
drill pipe rotating speed
Ground contact length (Transportation)
Overall height(to top of boom)
Overall height(to top of cab)
Counter weight ground clearance
Revolving frame width
Tail swing radius
Distance from swivel center to tail
Operating Weight and Ground Pressure
- Q:So on the way back from orlando we saw a semi with a DUG UP CASKET on the back (REAL) !!?
- That was god driving the semi! When things are slow or just to make a few extra bucks he does part time work in cemetery remodeling or soul slapping!
- Q:I need directions on changing motor oil on Caterpillar 320cl excavator?
- at the back of the machine on the swing structurebelow the engine there should be a a hole in the metal or you can remove a peice of the metal but it should be at the back of the machine not far from the counter weight but if you look there is a hole or something you mite have to remove but they have a way of getting back there to do that if you still cant find it call you local cat dealer and they will beable to tell you were it is
- Q:Zoo med excavator clay?
- Zoo Med Excavator Clay
- Q:How can i immigrate to the UK from Canada?
- First off, getting a visa to work or stay in the UK is extremely hard nowadays. The minimum requirements that you need is a recognized master's degree, earnings of at least £20,000 over a 12 month period in your home country (Canada in this case), as well as a certain amount in your bank account for 3 months. This is called the Tier 1 visa, which after being granted, allows you to move to the UK and look for work, but has to renewed every 3 years. The other way is to find a company to sponsor your work visa (Tier 2). However, this is a difficult route as the company needs to show the authorities that they are unable to recruit someone from the UK or EU with suitable skills, and not many employers are willing to go through the hassle of Tier 2 visa s.
- Q:Why are CONS willing to sacrifice their families for the chance to kiss Dick CHENEY'S A*S*S*?
- 1) The DEMOCRAT-run 9/11 commission blamed DEMOCRAT policy for preventing us being able to stop 9/11 and acknowledged the Bush administration had already been working on changing it. 2) YOUR favorite news outlet told you HUNDREDS OF TONS of WMDs were seized and removed by coalition forces after the invasion. 3) You are literally 100% certain you have no hope of citing any way Cheney was involved in starting the war. You don't even know what his job was at the time. 4) He let Halliburton DELAY paying what they owed him and spread it out over many years. 5) Dishonestly NAMING what U.S. trainees go-through as torture doesn't actually make it illegal torture. 6) You KNOW you can't cite even one Cheney lie. 7) You also can't cite ANY evidence that he was ever particularly popular among cons, unless you have a completely INSANE definition for that. Pretty impressive that you couldn't think of EVEN ONE POINT you dared be honest about.
- Q:I have a question about an Kebelco excavator????!?
- Replace the JP 2 line.
- Q:Would Excavators insurance cover our damaged well?
- I might suggest one to try this web page where you can get quotes from the best companies: INSUREQUOTE.US/?src=5YA... RE :Would Excavators insurance cover our damaged well? A few months ago we had some excavation work done by a licensed and insured excavator in our back yard near the well about 15 feet or so. He removed a lot of ledge and tree stumps and buried them to level yard. With in a week we got a terrible odor and bacteria. We have treated the well twice and the bacteria keeps returning w/ awful smells and our water tests are all over the place. We had great drinking water prior to work done. Because the bacteria has returned once again the well may be damaged and we are looking into that now. If the well is damaged does his insurance cover our damages? How do we find out?? Follow 3 answers
- Q:HOW TO BECOME AN ENVIRONMENTAL CONTRACTOR EXCAVATION IN TEXAS?
- Well, to become an environmental excavation first you have to be land. Oh, I think you mean excavator. Then you'd need excavation experience and excavation equipment (backhoes and such). You'd probably need certification of some kind. For government jobs (the most common) you'd probably need to bid on a project, and they take the best bid. Texas government sites should have specific information on this. Knowledge of soil types, environmental habitats, erosion control, etc. would be useful.
- Q:Do you agree with Henry Ford when he wanted to pay his employees enough to afford his cars ?
- Henry Ford and people like him made America strong!
- Q:Can my 2004 Chevy 1500 tow it?
- It should be fine as long as the Silverado is equipped with the proper electric brake control and weight distribution hitch. The truck has an 8500 lb towing capacity. Bear in mind the weight of the excavator AND the trailer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range