0.45 - 2.5 mm
|Place of Origin:|
Hebei China (Mainland)
|Secondary Or Not:|
furniture pipe. fence tube,structure pipe etc.,handle railings.fence tube,shelves, furniture, threading tube
50x50mm square pipe
|Alloy Or Not:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||in bulk, in small bundle or as customer's request|
|Delivery Detail:||about 10 days after receiving customer's deposit|
square steel pipe :
Wall thickness: 0.45mm-2.5
MC Steel Pipe Image
FAQ of MC Steel Pipe
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:The difference between carbon and welded steel tubes
- Seamless steel pipe because there is no weld, so can withstand greater pressure, boiler tubes are generally used seamless steel pipe
- Q:How much is 4 inches steel tube MM?
- Seamless root weight per meter: 1 mm (diameter - thickness) * wall thickness of *0.02466*1 meters is? Normal KG/M pipe length 8-11rice
- Q:What do you mean by "SC" in welded pipe SC200? What's the diameter of 200?
- 200 refers to the diameter of the pipe. Personally, you should be an electrical professional, but the electrical specialty rarely uses the 200 pipe diameter unless it is used when the buried cable passes the road;
- Q:What is an electric welded pipe (EFW)? Seek help！
- According to the operation requirements of the electric welding machine, connect the lead wire and set up the proper welding parameter of the electric welding machine, which can be operated by manual or automatic two input methods.After checking, start the electric welding machine and enter the welding process. When the welding time is reached, the machine will automatically enter the cooling state.When the pipe completely removed after cooling, electric fusion welding machine.Cutting the pipe with the cutting tool of plastic pipe or fine toothed saw with cutting guide device, and making its end face perpendicular to the axis of pipe. Remove the edges of the edges with a knife, scrape the weld area in the pipe or spigot end and clean the weld area.Should use the special fixture as far as possible to secure the components to be connected, and the roundness of the pipe shall not exceed 1.5% of the outer diameter of the pipe, or it should be corrected on the corresponding fixture.
- Q:Which is better, galvanized steel pipe or stainless steel?
- Most of the use requirements are to maintain the original appearance of the building for a long time. In determining the type of stainless steel to be chosen, the main consideration is the aesthetic standards required, the corrosivity of the atmosphere in the area, and the cleaning system to be adopted. However, other applications increasingly seek only structural integrity or watertightness. For example, the roof and side walls of industrial buildings. In these applications, the construction cost of the owner may be more important than the aesthetic, the surface is not very clean can also. The use of 304 stainless steel in a dry indoor environment is quite effective.
- Q:How to distinguish between steel pipe and spiral pipe material?
- The alloy tube can be divided into: low alloy pipe, alloy pipe structure, high alloy tube, high strength tube. Bearing tube, heat resistant acid resistant stainless pipe, precision alloy (such as cutting alloy) pipe, high temperature alloy tube, etc..
- Q:What is the process of spiral steel tube production?
- Visual inspection: some basic parameters are checked by professional technicians.6. ultrasonic inspection: 100% inspection of inner and outer weld seam and parent material on both sides of weld seam.
- Q:DN150 welded steel tubes one meter multiple
- DN150 welded steel pipe according to the thickness of two specifications: outer diameter 165mm, wall thickness 4.5mm, 17.81Kg per meter weight, wall thickness of 5.5mm, 21.63Kg. per meter weight
- Q:What kind of argon arc welding wire is used for 16Mn steel pipe?
- 16Mn steel belongs to carbon manganese steel, the content of carbon is about 0.16%, and the yield point is equal to 343MPa (strength grade is 343MPa). 16Mn steel alloy content is less, good weldability, welding generally without preheating. But because the 16Mn steel hardened tendency is slightly larger than the low carbon steel, so at low temperatures (such as winter outdoor operations) or welding in high rigidity, large thickness of the structure, in order to prevent the cold crack, need to take measures to preheat.
- Q:What type of steel pipe for security windows?
- Stainless steel security window generally use 25 square tubes and 19 round tubes! 25/38 tubes and 22 round tubes are also available!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range