Maxtoch SN6X-2X 1300 Lumen Long Range XM-L2 U2 Super Bright LED Police Flashlight
*LED Type: CREE XM-L2
*Max output: 1300LM
*Beam: Smooth Reflector for focused beam
*Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
*Finish: HA III
*Switch: Tail cap switch
*Battery: 2*18650 or 4*CR123A
*Circuit efficiency: 92%
*Size: L 256 mm (10.00'') *D 68 mm (2.67'')
*Press tail switch for turning light on/off.
*With the light turned off, gently press (no click) the forward tail switch, the brightness level will switch between three functions or "click" is heard will change the function and turn on.
*Remove the tail cap, insert the batteries with the positive ends toward the head of the light, replace the tail cap.
|Max Output ( lm )||1300||Runtime ( H )||1.5|
|Distance ( m )||612||Battery||2*18650 or 4*CR123A|
|Weight ( g )||442||Size ( mm )||256*68|
Output & Runtime:
*Max output of 1300 lumens for approximately 1.5 Hours
*Mid output of 650 lumens for approximately 3.4 Hours
*Min output of 260 lumens for approximately 8.4 Hours
Note: Stated brightness and runtime figures are based on tests using 2PCS 18650 Li-ion batteries (approximate 3000mAH) under laboratory conditions. Variances in these figures will occur depending on batteries used and individual usage habits.
1. The power and socket must be safe and standard for service the life of battery.
2. Please do not use when charging, in case burn LED bulbs and damage inner components.
3. Pleased do not shot the eyes directly (Children must be instructed by adults).
4. Keep away form rain and wet.
5. Keep far away from the exploders when charging ,the charging time could not be more than 24 hours.(Suggestion charging in daylight time)
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-15 business days for Bulk Orders for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Troubleshooting of LED flashlight
- Lead acid battery damage, can not charge and discharge, showing plug in order to use
- Q:At present, the LED flashlight commonly used in the market, the built-in lead-acid battery is too bad, can use 4 nickel hydrogen rechargeable battery instead?
- Its battery life is short, mainly due to charging circuit caused. At the same time, the lamp component is current limiting resistors, greatly influenced by voltage. The current limiting resistor is selected according to the 4V voltage. When the voltage becomes higher, lamp current will increase obviously. When used instead of 4 Ni MH battery when the battery voltage is 4.8V, current lamp is much greater than 4V, so the lamp of life is very short. At the same time, because the charging circuit design is very unreasonable, the battery life is also very short.
- Q:Bright flashlight, what brand is good? What brands do you have?
- Tiger head brand (started in 1921, national protection trademark, Guangdong famous trademark, well-known brand, lighting engineering technology research and development center, Guangzhou tiger lighting technology company)
- Q:Buy a few flashlight LED lamp, directly connected to the 5V electric heating lamp why. How to solve?.
- The general electric LED lamp with voltage does not exceed 4.2V, because 18650 of the full battery voltage is 4.2V, voltage to 3.8V protection to prevent the excessive discharge of the battery. The heating lamp is normal, the more heat generating power is also bright brightness. So the LED lamp equipped with aluminum substrate and the copper circuit warehouse to heat.
- Q:How to change LED flashlight to blue light?
- Or change the LED light source, or in front of the flashlight paste a blue film or change to blue glass!
- Q:LED flashlight is how to change the weak light, what switch?
- Touch the flashlight switch, instantaneous shutdown flashlight, flashlight control circuit in accordance with the instructions, choreographed program adjustment LED good splitting ratio, such as the 100% light conduction time, in the light of 30% time conduction light, weak light 5%~10% time conduction light.
- Q:Led strong flashlight batteries, how are they true and false?
- There is no true or false, haolai, lead electric lithium, lithium electric lead two voltage is high, full of lithium 4.2V, lead 4.6V, also connected to the load voltage, voltage drop of battery differential
- Q:I bought a bright spot flashlight (Q5 flashlight, LED long-range flashlight), the battery with a charge will not go in
- It looks like the battery is probably out of order. Look at the data on the battery will know that the virtual standard, of course, the standard battery is not necessarily a bad battery, but not much.Generally because the battery quality problems, the decline in electricity, resulting in voltage drops, the current strength is not enough, the flashlight brightness is not as good as the original foot. As for the battery damage reasons, first, the quality of the battery itself is not good, two may also be the quality of the charger is not good, but also the normal battery charger.
- Q:LED rechargeable flashlight long charge, forget to pull out on the bad, other are good
- The voltage is too high, probably LED lamp is broken, because there is no overvoltage protection, not in the process of charging light, easily broken lamp which is a common problem,. You know, you can change it, and it's best to add overvoltage to protect the TVS diode. Otherwise it can only be scrapped.
- Q:What's the brightness of a LED flashlight in general?
- I think it depends on what you're using in that area. I'm using my own bike focus. The flashlight is bright when it's bright. It should have more than 400 lumens.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range