General Information of Masking Tape M-UV14
1. This is the UV resistant type of masking tape, which can be UV resistant for 14 days.
2. The standard jumbo size is 737mm x 1700m and we are able to supply different cut rolls according to customer's requirements.
3. For jumbo rolls, we normally pack them in corrugated board first and then load into the container directly without pallets. Altogether there will have 80 jumbo rolls in a 20' container.
4. For cut rolls, we normally shrink several rolls together and then put certain rolls in one carton. Finally all the cartons are loaded in the container directly with or without pallets.
5. Special requirements will be satisfied after communications.
Technical Data of Masking Tape M-UV14
Carrier: Crepe Paper
Adhesive: Solvent based acrylic adhesive.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
Total Thickness (adhesive + crepe paper): 0.140 +/- 0.02 mm
Initial attack: No. 10 steel ball
180O Peel Adhesion (to steel): 5.6~7.6N/25mm
Holding Power: ﹥30 hours
Tensile Strength: ﹥90N/25mm
Temperature range: -10～95℃
UV resistance: 14days
Removable test: Bond to glass, wall and other things for 24 hours, or bond to stainless steel and put it in 80℃ for one hour, it
is well-sticky and no residual left.
Storage life: 12months
PACKING of Masking Tape M-UV14
Core I.D.: 3” (76mm +/- 1)
Jumbo Roll：737mm x 1700m
Cut Roll: As per customer’s requirements
Remarks of Masking Tape M-UV14
The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±3mm;
Length: Cut Roll & Log Roll ±0.3m, Jumbo Roll ±0.5%.
The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
The users should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique.
- Q:What's the process of making water-based sealing adhesive?
- MD3088 pure water sealing glueMD3088 pure water sealing glue, is a maleic acid ester acrylate and vinyl acetate copolymer emulsion as the main emulsion formed by mixed with waterborne tackifying emulsion, VAE emulsion, wax emulsion and other raw materials, is a green, environmental protection, no organic solvent and environmentally friendly products, it accords with the national and EU environmental standards the European Union, through the ROHS testing, in line with international environmental requirements.
- Q:What can be washed and sealed?
- You can try to use a pair of eyeglass cloth from side to side, hard, slow wipe. I always rub it and it's very clean
- Q:Do you have wallpaper like sealing glue, so wide, and not wider?
- So you have to buy more than 2 square meters, so: 662.5= (12.5*2) =687.5 yuan, plus glue, it will be 700 yuan.
- Q:What's good for wine l outer box sealing glue?
- Each time you do it, brush it second times. The more you brush, the more elastic the sponge will be. Try not to have inorganic glue, no stretch.
- Q:How many meters is the sealant 3 centimeters thick?
- The method and procedure for calculating the length of the adhesive tape are as follows:1. Use vernier caliper to measure the thickness of the tape, D, and the radius of the inner circle of the tape R.
- Q:Water sealing adhesive manualAsk for a water manual
- MD3088 for PE, BOPP composite film laminating after color printing paper, gold and silver cardboard, special paper, glazed paper and fiber board, industrial cardboard, adhesive on OPP film and paper, paper and paper, paper and wood and other excellent performance. With high initial adhesion does not rebound, holding time of easy operation, high bonding strength, good mechanical stability without sticky glue can not afford to throw rubber, flexible and brittle characteristics, the composite product of high strength, high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, no mildew. Especially suitable for all kinds of glue machine glue paste for the production of handmade box, wine box, box, gift boxes and other packaging color box. Can also be used as hand brush sealing glue.
- Q:Can the sealant go through customs?
- The original bottle of imported wine refers to a bottle of wine from the grape planting, harvesting, juice, fermentation, wine cellar, wine bottle labels and packaging and bottling, completed in the country of origin.Imported wine may be in bulk, such as imported into oak barrels.Imported wine sold in the domestic market is divided into two categories, one is imported from the country of origin, and the other is imported from the country of origin, and bottled is bottled in china. The same is imported, whether the original is also a measure of the quality of wine of the main indicators.The original bottle of imported wine imports are boxes, 6 pack and 12 pack. There is no box packaging, there are what are the wooden boxes / carton printing businesses of their own and find manufacturers custom-made.
- Q:What's wrong with the toothpaste? It's the piece of metal paper
- Some have not，As long as the seal is clean, there's nothing wrong with it
- Q:Ignite a piece of paper, put it in a bottle, wait for paper to burn, and immediately seal it with rubber,
- The mouth will protrude. When oxygen is exhausted, the combustion will end and the temperature will fall to normal temperature and flatten again
- Q:Milk tea sealing machine in front of a lump of sealing film (sealing paper) broken, what should I do?
- Cut off the waste film part of the broken, does not affect the adhesive tape stained, and then aligned with the cursor, when used the same, you can not automatically break this film, right?
We are a well-established company with huge experience in the manufacturing of packing tape. Our Policy is to challenge ourselves to meet and exceed the expectations of a class of customers who need and appreciate high quality
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||16% - 25%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,00 M2
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range