Order On-line Tracking
General Information of Masking Tape M-UV14
1. This is the UV resistant type of masking tape, which can be UV resistant for 14 days.
2. The standard jumbo size is 737mm x 1700m and we are able to supply different cut rolls according to customer's requirements.
3. For jumbo rolls, we normally pack them in corrugated board first and then load into the container directly without pallets. Altogether there will have 80 jumbo rolls in a 20' container.
4. For cut rolls, we normally shrink several rolls together and then put certain rolls in one carton. Finally all the cartons are loaded in the container directly with or without pallets.
5. Special requirements will be satisfied after communications.
Technical Data of Masking Tape M-UV14
Carrier: Crepe Paper
Adhesive: Solvent based acrylic adhesive.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
Total Thickness (adhesive + crepe paper): 0.140 +/- 0.02 mm
Initial attack: No. 10 steel ball
180O Peel Adhesion (to steel): 5.6~7.6N/25mm
Holding Power: ﹥30 hours
Tensile Strength: ﹥90N/25mm
Temperature range: -10～95℃
UV resistance: 14days
Removable test: Bond to glass, wall and other things for 24 hours, or bond to stainless steel and put it in 80℃ for one hour, it
is well-sticky and no residual left.
Storage life: 12months
PACKING of Masking Tape M-UV14
Core I.D.: 3” (76mm +/- 1)
Jumbo Roll：737mm x 1700m
Cut Roll: As per customer’s requirements
Remarks of Masking Tape M-UV14
The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±3mm;
Length: Cut Roll & Log Roll ±0.3m, Jumbo Roll ±0.5%.
The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
The users should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||US$ 1 Million|
|Main Markets||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Nearest Port||Shanghai, Port|
|Export Percentage||16% - 25%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||11-50 People|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese;|
|Factory Size:||Above 30,00 M2|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 3|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||High; Average|