1.Fast and easy installation
After 48h, surface of the sample with no cracking,no peeling,allowing a little change of the color compared with the no soaking part
Diameter of 200mm cylindrical bending,sample with no cracking
Sample with no blistering, no peeling, no cracking after 5 times Freeze-thawloops,no color change clearly
The water vapor permeation barrier
Stain resistantThree-dimensional shape(level)
Resistance to artificial ageingAging time
After 1000h Resistance to artificial ageingtext, no blistering, no peeling, no cracking
Resistance to artificial ageing Exterior
no blistering, no peeling, no cracking
Resistance to artificial ageingdusting
Resistance to artificial ageingcolor change
a)only Flat-shaped product
- Q:Living room shop 800 tiles, skirting with what material is good?
- The first floor of the right, with deep point of color, can withstand the color of tiles, tiles because of the color is light, and then light-colored baseboard on the house appears to be floating, you can use tiles and made solid wood, the price side You can use the polymer on the line, choose the hardness of the good, and some of the body of the body to give you the decision to buy the floor, Soft, cost-effective
- Q:My world is made of round stones with stones (except when building materials)
- Uses: Boulder is a basic building block, but also a lot of important tools and items of raw materials. Cylinders can be used to make furnaces, stone stairs, stone steps, stone tools, stone swords, drawbars, pistons, brewers and launchers. As the boulder has a good explosion resistance, will not be the end of the shadow away and rich sources, so commonly used in building materials. The boulders are placed in the melting pot to get the stones. Stone tools to facilitate the synthesis, making stone tools in the early stages of the game is widely used, even after the iron has been very practical. But the enchanting ability of stone tools is the worst, worse than wood tools. Attributes: Type: Solid Blocks Affected by Gravity: No Transparent: No Brightness: No Explosive Resistance: 30 Mining Tools: Reproduction: Yes Stackable: Yes Cooking: As Raw Material:
- Q:What is the material used in the brick wall of the TV wall? How to build?
- [Horizon designer's answer] S: look at the figure, the practice is estimated on the next few 1. Directly with the so-called red brick, puzzle, shape out. On the foundation of the base Ji Ji Gui perturbation ghosts devil Wei Weijia. Not approved, and then find the white lime paint master spray gun to spray white. The color of their own choice. And finally in the black, or to the color of the place to deal with. 2. There is also a piece of gray on the wall to find the master of the gray ash, in the dry under the premise. Use the tool iron to calculate the scratches. Need carpenter master with. Make the desired shape. But more effort. But the practice is more flexible. I only know this method. Hope to help with your problem.
- Q:What are the differences in the cost of aerated concrete equipment wall and clay brick wall?
- Clay brick waste of resources and performance is not very good, in the resource shortage, clay brick is eliminated is very possible
- Q:What is the difference between gray sand brick and solid brick
- Brick as a building material, in the production process with sintered brick and non-sintered brick; in the shape of a solid brick and non-solid brick two Lime sand brick main raw materials and technology: grinding sand, adding 10-20% of the lime, into a bad after the high-pressure steam from curing The finely divided silica and calcium hydroxide are reacted at high temperature and high humidity to produce hydrated calcium silicate and have strength The national standard GB-1989 "autoclaved lime sand brick" stipulates that the compressive strength and flexural strength after 24 hours of water immersion are divided into four grades: MU MU MU15 and MU10 Lime sand bricks are used to heat up to 200 ° C and quench in an acute and acidic environment ordinary sintered brick; sintered porous brick; sintered hollow brick and hollow block Are non-sintered brick are: autoclaved lime bricks; steamed fly ash brick; slag brick autoclaved aerated concrete blocks; ordinary small hollow blocks; lightweight aggregate concrete small blocks; fly ash silicic acid Salt medium block The block is still brick, but the name is different Block is the name given to the national standard, the general public still called it brick, for a certain brick Conventional clay bricks are made of preforms and then fired at high temperature (1000 ° C to 1200 ° C) Fired clay bricks, especially clay solid bricks, which consume a lot of arable land and energy, and now under the restrictions of the policy has greatly reduced the manufacture of pure clay solid brick Reference: Google Library - Sintered Brick Textbook
- Q:Does anyone know what the picture is on the wall of the decorative material? Very texture like the thickness of the same brick
- Brick wall brush latex paint, there is a very thin layer of brick to sell, specifically for modeling use, the outside spray paint on the line
- Q:New building materials foam brick with radiation? Decoration bedroom can use it?
- Why is it always asked about the issue of radiation
- Q:Now there is a kind of ground material directly attached to the name on the floor tiles
- Your question is not clear, if you want to ask a new piece of tiles directly, then it should be tiles. Because the tiles are getting better now, so the water absorption continues to reduce the traditional cement and sand has been unable to meet the requirements of the tile, and the size of the tile is also growing, so more difficult to paste, so it is recommended to use professional Of the sticking materials, such as porcelain Lai stickers tile to tile. Porcelain paste paste tiles, not only the construction is simple, omit the traditional cement tile tiles of wet walls, immersion bricks, fixed and other steps, and sticking strong, not hollow, can not afford to brick, is a good performance tile Knot material.
- Q:Ask everyone how to clean up the floor tiles, how to choose?
- First of all: from the appearance of color, consumers should carefully check its color is pure, may be a lot of owners will ask in the end how to determine its color is pure? Here Xiaobian teach you a little trick, we can observe the back of the tile Whether the color is uniform and consistent, good quality tiles it is very uniform color is very uniform Second: observe the floor tile cross-section of the particles, that is, the fracture of the ceramic tile fragments are delicate Because the fine particles on behalf of this tile on the waterproof ability is very strong, whereas the larger particles of the tile, easy to produce water and affect the quality of tiles So the fracture at the fine and the same color tiles for the top grade Note that the thickness of the glaze layer is also when we buy tiles should pay attention to the thickness of the glaze layer is directly related to the thickness of the glazed cross section, because the glazed tiles cost the most expensive material, so you can see glaze Of the thickness to determine the thicker glaze layer that the more glaze, the better the natural quality Finally: floor tile sound and water resistance is also necessary to check when the purchase Tap the floor tiles, if the sound is heard crisp, clear the quality of this floor tile is better At the same time you can pour some water in the back of the floor tile to observe the speed of water absorption of floor tiles If the water is too deep after the spread of the floor tile density is relatively large, and if the watermark is not obvious, then its quality is the best It is worth noting that the bathroom is relatively slippery place, it is best to use anti-skid effect is good, anti-fouling ability, low water to turn
- Q:I would like to know what the tiles are producing raw materials
- The raw materials required for tile production are mostly metal oxides. Over the years, three metal oxides are the three most important oxides of tiles: clay, powdered quartz and feldspar. The tile industry calls these three main raw materials "the main body of traditional tiles." Clay clay is hydrated aluminosilicate, which is the final product of weathering of feldspathic rocks. The most important clay is kaolinite, which is a mixture of aluminum oxide, two silica molecules and two water molecules.
With the principle of "meeting the needs of clients is a success", we offer customized products and services for different customers and have won high praise from more and more domestic and international customers under the spirit of "integrity, excellent service, innovation and mutual benefit". We sincerely hope to cooperate with honorable customers and create a bright future together!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||15.00% Eastern Asia
15.00% South Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% North America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average