Features of Dual Action Roof Window:
1) Window Frame Dimension and Installation Hole Dimension A4: 78*98 80*100 A6: 78*118 80*120 A8: 78*140 80*142 B6: 114*118 116*120 B8: 114*140 116*142
2) Protection Board: Made of good quality aluminium alloy, waterproof, anticorrosive, sunproof and rotproof;
3) Window Frame & window sash: Selected high quality European deal, wood grain remains after treatment;
4) Glass: Double layer hollow glass;
5) Slide Axis Hinge: Making it possible to stop at any position, any angle, able to rotate for 160 degrees for easy cleaning outer glass;
6) Curtain: Various style and color curtain could be installed;
7) Control Pole: Flexible enough to open the window.
Advantages of Dual Action Roof Window:
a. The well-designed centre pivot allows the sash to be opened in a range of positions, thus increasing the amount of fresh air that can be drawn into the room.
b. Skylights can literally bring a room to life and have the ability to change the dynamics and ambience of an enclosed space.
c. Opening skylights allow subtle breezes to circulate through the home while filling the room with additional light
d. Fixed skylights are ideal for brightening dim corridors, dark stairways, bleak living spaces and areas where additional ventilation is not required.
- Q:Caulking TT roof and windows?
- And you do not need to remove the old caulk.
- Q:Water damage only around window, could it be the roof?
- Unless there are missing shingles or holes in the roof, it probably isn't the roof per se. Bay windows are notorious for leaks. Check flashing around the window. Make sure your gutters are clean. The 1st place to check is blowing rain hitting the window. The easiest way to check this is with a garden hose (this way you control how much it rains!) until you find the problem.
- Q:Why Will the Willows Skylight Open?
- Hello, check the insurance is not bad, look at the switch and the motor, hoping to help you [car problems, ask the car master. 4S shop professional technician, 10 minutes to solve. To
- Q:Slate roof is damaged, water infiltration, but WINDOWS??
- this could be a foundation problem if the foundations have dropped this will cause cracks in the path off least resistance ie windows roofs and doors if things get worse have them checked they may need underpinning
- Q:If your roof was baby blue and your doors and window trim were lemon yellow...?
- Lemons do smell and look like summer. I'm getting married in 5 months, I couldn't imagine waiting another year! Good luck with the centerpieces. The colors sound interesting together, though.
- Q:Spoons are to window caulk, as roof shingle are to......?
- Cranberry juice!
- Q:When I use windows explorer, my CPU usage goes through the roof. Anyone know what could be coausing this?
- short answer - windows Explorer is a piece of junk. Use Directory Opus instead. long answer - When you open a folder with Explorer, it goes through every single file in the folder to preview it. That way it can generate a thumbnail, show the file size, and other stuff depending on what view you're using. If you have a folder with lots of huge files, it's doing a lot of work going roto-rooter through the hard drive. Because of the way Windows works with hard drives, it wastes a bunch of CPU cycles. There isn't much you can do. 1. Stop using Explorer and use a different file manager. 2. You can use more subfolders so there aren't so many files in each folder. 3. You can change the view in Explorer so it doesn't show so much information about each file. By the way, how long have you been using Vista on this computer? Newer versions of Windows go slower and slower because they do more useless stuff.
- Q:Roof sag above windows. ?
- the 2 x 4 is the wallplate this should go all around the top layer of bricks This in itself is unlikly to be the the cause of the sag It sounds like you have a problem with the window lintell this can be brick, timber, but bigger more like 6 x 4, or it can be steel it will require some work before problem gets worse
- Q:What colour roof, windows and down pipes would suit large cream brick home, having a jarrah wood front door?
- grey roof with white trimming looks best with brick houses, that is what I once lived in, brick with almost black tile roof and white painted gutters, window storm covers and trim, with brass accents on the door. very classic look.
- Q:What are the windows on the roofs of colonial homes called?
- They were actually called lights because they were there to let in light! (My friend who sells and installs windows as a profession told me that.)
Freewindow, is the first company specializing in door and window renovation, upgrading and development of special doors and windows.
Our company has a professional R & D team and sales team, with domestic business, international trade department, technology department, engineering department, production department, spraying plant, profile plant, service department, etc, which have become a strong guarantee for the production and sales .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 8,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range